What No Rugby Forum!

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Any idea which channels if ANY will be airing the RWC?

No longer have UBC/TRUE so will it be on cable Eurosport or

Fox possibly, haven't seen any advertising for it.

Fox on True Channel 183 & 680 as far as I can make out . Anyone know of any other channels ???

http://truevisionsgroup.truecorp.co.th/?ln=en

Edited by gerrygoat

Any idea which channels if ANY will be airing the RWC?

No longer have UBC/TRUE so will it be on cable Eurosport or

Fox possibly, haven't seen any advertising for it.

Fox on True Channel 183 & 680 as far as I can make out . Anyone know of any other channels ???

http://truevisionsgroup.truecorp.co.th/?ln=en

same same fox has the rights in thailand,fox sports 2 and fox sports HD.you can check the times is you google fox sports asia.

did everyone with fox sports fail to get the english commentary? it was obvious that some station was showing the game on the english channel and was commenting in THAI as you could here the english commentayer as well. at half time they went off the air and i got the summery in english,but at the start of the second half they [pirates] broke into the broadcast again and at the end you could see the picture change when they went off.

i hope that fox will get complaints about this,so lets see what happens today.

did everyone with fox sports fail to get the english commentary? it was obvious that some station was showing the game on the english channel and was commenting in THAI as you could here the english commentayer as well. at half time they went off the air and i got the summery in english,but at the start of the second half they [pirates] broke into the broadcast again and at the end you could see the picture change when they went off.

all my fox channels has a dual language facility thai or english as for complaining to CTH [provider] T.I.T.

all my fox channels has a dual language facility thai or english as for complaining to CTH [provider] T.I.T.

well well well the replay is on in ENGLISH.

anyone has an explanation.facepalm.gif

And it's the pointy end of the Superleague season. What more could you ask for?

Thailand Sevens next weekend, I think...

Helpmaboab!

A strike against the head in a scrum. Saint Helens drive over the Wigan scrum, there's something you don't see very often;

and then at the next play the ball, they butcher the pass from the dummy half something dreadful.

Edited by StreetCowboy

Helpmaboab!

A strike against the head in a scrum. Saint Helens drive over the Wigan scrum, there's something you don't see very often;

and then at the next play the ball, they butcher the pass from the dummy half something dreadful.

SC.YOUR ON THE WRONG CHANNEL.1zgarz5.gif

Helpmaboab!

My apologies.

I'm warming up for Ireland - Canada tonight, live in Sid's. If the Irish boys are there, it'll be very noisy- especially if they've come along early for Tonga - Georgia

Helpmaboab!

My apologies.

I'm warming up for Ireland - Canada tonight, live in Sid's. If the Irish boys are there, it'll be very noisy- especially if they've come along early for Tonga - Georgia

yes SC good night tonight finishing with france vs italy.i will give sa vs japs a miss while i get some shut eye.

hope that b-st--d pirate station dont broadcast again on the english commentry.otherwise i wont be a happy bunny.angry.pngangry.pngangry.png

hi everyone,

back to see whats happening after 4 years away from TV.

England will need to improve after their opener against Fiji,

Ireland were comfortable over Canada,

Tonga were upset by Georgia

but biggest news this morning is Japan win over rugby powerhouse, Boks....wow, you cant assume these games anymore....Pool B looks interesting now

love to see what will happen when Japan play Scotland in 4 days, will they be up for it? And if Samoa were to beat the Boks?

hope the All Blacks win tomorrow....should be close for most of the game?

I watched (not really, I slept through) all games played back to back on True Visions, Fox Sports 2 channel 689 last night. I'm now watching the end of the Italy - France game which is about to end with the frogs winning 32-10 - it's over. Replays starting with the Tonga - Georgia game start at 1115 and do right on through live broadcasts of today's games.

hi everyone,

but biggest news this morning is Japan win over rugby powerhouse, Boks....wow, you cant assume these games anymore....Pool B looks interesting now

love to see what will happen when Japan play Scotland in 4 days, will they be up for it? And if Samoa were to beat the Boks?

Donnyboy! I remember you but you probably don't know me in current guise. ;)

Yes Eng do need to settle down and ramp up a bit, but not forgetting Fiji are a massively improved outfit.

Ire-Can: forgone conclusion (unchallenged, etc), as with Fra-Ita. But Japan, Unbelievable! Probably most exciting, edge of seat (besides Eng-Aus 2003) game of rugby I've seen, egging em in all the way, brilliant and most of the Brighton crowd were behind them. They'll trounce the jocks hopefully.

As for NZ, Argy is your only game; stroll on, like you need the piss-easiest boring group. lol.

All the best ;)

hi everyone,

Donnyboy! I remember you but you probably don't know me in current guise. wink.png

Yes Eng do need to settle down and ramp up a bit, but not forgetting Fiji are a massively improved outfit.

Ire-Can: forgone conclusion (unchallenged, etc), as with Fra-Ita. But Japan, Unbelievable! Probably most exciting, edge of seat (besides Eng-Aus 2003) game of rugby I've seen, egging em in all the way, brilliant and most of the Brighton crowd were behind them. They'll trounce the jocks hopefully.

As for NZ, Argy is your only game; stroll on, like you need the piss-easiest boring group. lol.

All the best wink.png

hhhmmm, tryin to think who you might be, did you own a pub before? biggrin.png

ABs could be un-done with such an easy group, what an interesting start to the RWC with these upsets

post-15912-0-28220200-1442701804_thumb.j

WOW japan beating the boks.cant wait to see that who's the coach,.

got my english commentary back for last nights games no interuption.gmmz must have dropped a ball-ock.

georgia beating tonga was pretty easy BIG SIDE could upset a few in pool C.

france will have to improve didnt have it all their own way against italy,they found theirselves in front only by italy's lack of dissaplin.

WALES TONIGHT should be a walk in the ARMS PARK.

hi everyone,

oh my god, i was just thinking of something appropriate to post in honor of the eagerly anticipated entrance onto the world cup stage of your beloved all blacks and was thinking of you mate as i always do when posting on here.

here you are, great to have you back !

https://youtu.be/pAgnJDJN4VA

https://youtu.be/ag8XcMG1EX4

Edited by tigerfish

Eddie Jones. He's of Japanese grandparentage, apparently. Uruguay leading Wales 6-0 - has the world gone mad? Scotland for the Cup!

Edit: by the time I'd finished typing that it was 7-6 to Wales

Edited by StreetCowboy

Eddie Jones. He's of Japanese grandparentage, apparently. Uruguay leading Wales 6-0 - has the world gone mad? Scotland for the Cup!

Edit: by the time I'd finished typing that it was 7-6 to Wales

not sure how it finished 50 plus good enough but this team wont be strong enough,where's north,roberts,hook.

eddie jones coach he's not JONES THE MILKS BOY from taffs well.?gigglem.gif

hi everyone,

Donnyboy! I remember you but you probably don't know me in current guise. wink.png

All the best wink.png

ABs could be un-done with such an easy group, what an interesting start to the RWC with these upsets

Nope. Can't say too much [emoji39]

Though an unflattering score line, the ABs still look the squad to beat. Unrelenting in second half. I don't think Aus, Eng and Fiji will be as easy for Wales. Scotland? lol. They. Will get their bottoms handed to them by the blossoms. [emoji12]

Wales are looking weaker by the game. We'll soon be calling up Jonathan Davies (the older geezer) and Shane Williams. These injuries are crippling us (pardon the pun)

nell you can add a few more,barry john,tommy david,gareth edwards,neil jenkins, and MAX BOYCE.

Edited by meatboy

hi everyone,

oh my god, i was just thinking of something appropriate to post in honor of the eagerly anticipated entrance onto the world cup stage of your beloved all blacks and was thinking of you mate as i always do when posting on here.

here you are, great to have you back !

https://youtu.be/pAgnJDJN4VA

https://youtu.be/ag8XcMG1EX4

Thanks TF,thumbsup.gif I wont be post as much as I used to, but happy to add my 2 baht here n there and add some down under perspective to give this thread some "balance"biggrin.png

The ABs were rusty and need to improve on that performance, but happy how SBW came through. He looked in very good touch. Milner-Skudder is one to look for once he gets going. We have another winger that imo will set the RWC on fire, he's recovering from a broken leg...just you wait till you see him go.

Happy that we dealt with the pressure with 13 men on at one point, and had the fire power on the bench- coming on.

Argentina will be hard to beat further into the tournament, they will probably meet Ireland in the quarters, with ABs meeting the French @ Millennium Stadium facepalm.gif

hi everyone,

All the best wink.png

Nope. Can't say too much [emoji39]

Though an unflattering score line, the ABs still look the squad to beat. Unrelenting in second half. I don't think Aus, Eng and Fiji will be as easy for Wales. Scotland? lol. They. Will get their bottoms handed to them by the blossoms. [emoji12]

you would have to pick the Scots over Japan normally wouldn't you, but if the Blossoms played like they did during the weekend.

Mind you, there will be some tired legs from the Blossoms, a 4 day turnaround wont be easy.

The Wallabies will put Fiji to the sword tomorrow

Edited by Donnyboy