What No Rugby Forum!

being a proud welshman i wonder how far wales can go if OZ beats ENGLAND.

the game against fiji once again has taken a lot out of the team,bloodied,battered,how much more can they take.

there is still the pride in every welshman who puts on that red shirt and put their bodies on the line,but thats not enough.

we have already lost key players,so never mind how much further you go win or lose you have made us proud.

T.I.T. TAFFY IN THAILAND.

COME ON OZ.partytime2.gifsorry.gif

theres every chance meatboy, we won in 2011 with our 4th choice first five Donald (he kicked the winning goal) when Carter,Cruden and Slade went down with injuries

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hi TF dont know about the GINGER WHINGER banished as the water boy,where's that mop of red hair gone.

dont now if youve seen the tape going round of the uni.boys from NZ doing the haka in front of cardiff castle before yesterdays game, the tears came out.

never thought i would be cheering for OZ in the morning if they win it wont be high low england fans will be singing,

it will be HI'O HI'O ITS OFF HOME WE GO.cheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gif

hi TF dont know about the GINGER WHINGER banished as the water boy,where's that mop of red hair gone.

dont now if youve seen the tape going round of the uni.boys from NZ doing the haka in front of cardiff castle before yesterdays game, the tears came out.

never thought i would be cheering for OZ in the morning if they win it wont be high low england fans will be singing,

it will be HI'O HI'O ITS OFF HOME WE GO.cheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gif

believe me meatboy, they are absolutely cacking it here back in England. they are going around with that upper lip thing going on, saying " are yes but we should beat the Aussies, shouldn't we ? " stiff upper lip and all that b@#$%^&* old chap .

great to here Gatlands comments the other day when asked who he would be cheering for. i reckon he wants it to be that game against the Aussies.

he's thinking right, the English too desperate for a home win to stay in the comp. give us the Aussies on a plate and we will send them packing. he's got that kind of character !

Some Englishers are saying they didn't deserve go out like that - pool of death and all that.

I'm reminded of the film Unforgiven.

Little Bob lying on the floor at the feet of Bill Munny about to have his head blown off:

Little Bill: I don't deserve to die like this

Bill Munny: Deserve ain't got nothing to do with it.

And off his head came.

...and here we go...the most anticipated rugby game so far, which way will it go?

first 20 min will be massive!

well DB.i am not going to gloat over the result as it means a british team going out.realistic and being honest england i thought had a better chance of going further than wales with all the injuries we got and still got OZ to play.

but there wasnt 100% commitment from some payers.OZ were coasting untill england found their feet and had OZ on the back foot with 20minutes left to play,it did look like england was going to do to oz the same as what wales did to them,that was until a rush of blood by FARREL what in holly hell was he thinking "nobody will see it'

well he let the side down,it stopped their momentum and after being within a score and conversion they ended up 20 points adrift.

never mind how good he is it was unforgivable and that should be his last game for england,plus a bollocking off his father.

south africa vs scotland,well seeing the warm up had me thinking gee where did SA find this lot,talk about gorilla's they looked like they had been fed on raw steak and was ready for a ? not seen for over 10yrs.when the played with such brute force that was bordering on the line of assault.

well my fears wernt far from the truth,brutal,intimmidation and nigling off the ball [it worked] i was glad to see nigel owens as ref.although they tried to intimmidate him he was having none of it.this group is goner go down to the wire.with japan having a fine win over samoa its goner be any 2from 3.

so come on scotland its not goner be easy but samoa have nothing to play for.maybe the USA might do the scots a favour on wednesday.

this is TAFF signing off i am tired.

the aussies looked very good tonight, looks like Foley has cemented his place at first five, def deserved man of the match instead of the english player!?

The set plays worked well, that second try from Foley was magic, and Hooper and Pocock were everywhere. Danny Cipriani must be eating his words!

Next weekends game Aus v Wales will see who will top the pool of death, which will be crucial as the loser will probably meet the Boks.

I don't think the theory of "we will be battle hardened" holds true anymore as you have already said about your welsh teams injuries meatboy. It does look ominous next week....

the aussies looked very good tonight, looks like Foley has cemented his place at first five, def deserved man of the match instead of the english player!?

The set plays worked well, that second try from Foley was magic, and Hooper and Pocock were everywhere. Danny Cipriani must be eating his words!

Next weekends game Aus v Wales will see who will top the pool of death, which will be crucial as the loser will probably meet the Boks.

I don't think the theory of "we will be battle hardened" holds true anymore as you have already said about your welsh teams injuries meatboy. It does look ominous next week....

Not to me. It looks wicked. I'm really looking forward to the game. It's just a shame we don't have the full squad

Not to me. It looks wicked. I'm really looking forward to the game. It's just a shame we don't have the full squad

if the gods are with us [sorry dragons] we wont have to face the boks,that would be a concern,its goner have to be a strong enough ref.who wont take any bullying by them.never liked the way they played BRUTALLITY comes to mind,scotland found this out last night.battered and bruised was the report.

if the gods are with us [sorry dragons] we wont have to face the boks,that would be a concern,its goner have to be a strong enough ref.who wont take any bullying by them.never liked the way they played BRUTALLITY comes to mind,scotland found this out last night.battered and bruised was the report.

I'm no more concerned about SA than Australia,or for that matter England.These are all teams of the caliber we need to beat to win the world cup.I would love to avoid the southern hemisphere sides until a final, but that ain't going to happen. We have to play Oz, and I would prefer that now while our injured are recovering and coming up to speed. I actually think SA will get worse as the cup proceeds, and that we have a great chance against them (even under-powered), so why not in the quarters? There seems to be a little disrespect to Scotland here by the way, as well as Argentina, France etc. I really think that their will be at least one more upset in this world cup, and I hope the first is us against Oz on Saturday. Don't forget we have already beaten SA this year; brutal or not

...this group is goner go down to the wire.with japan having a fine win over samoa its goner be any 2from 3.

so come on scotland its not goner be easy but samoa have nothing to play for.maybe the USA might do the scots a favour on wednesday.

this is TAFF signing off i am tired.

I think South Africa are guaranteed top spot, and Scotland need to win against Samoa next weekend to get 2nd spot.

I think Japan are very likely to get a bonus point win against USA, who will be softened up by a mid-week game against South Africa.

I thought Farrell put the shoulder into the bloke to show to the referee that the bloke was offside and obstructing, but I've only watched it the once.

Or maybe he did it to distract attention from Sam Burgess' high tackle

SC

i think the ref in the Argentina vs Tonga game was an absolute disgrace !

god help any of your sides if you get lumbered with this joker.

how the Argentinian no 5 lasted the whole 80 minutes is beyond me. shoulder charge, no yellow card, in at the side of a ruck and lifting above the horizontal, no yellow card and not rolling away on the wrong side of a ruck.

and to make matters even worse the poisonous dwarf that is Maradona was there to gloat at the home of Leicester King power.

should have been shot at the gates for even trying to enter to watch a rugby match.

i think the ref in the Argentina vs Tonga game was an absolute disgrace !

god help any of your sides if you get lumbered with this joker.

how the Argentinian no 5 lasted the whole 80 minutes is beyond me. shoulder charge, no yellow card, in at the side of a ruck and lifting above the horizontal, no yellow card and not rolling away on the wrong side of a ruck.

and to make matters even worse the poisonous dwarf that is Maradona was there to gloat at the home of Leicester King power.

should have been shot at the gates for even trying to enter to watch a rugby match.

might have been the same one who refed argentina vs georgia.see earlyer post.

and so to this weekends games.....

ones im looking forward to in BOLD;

ABs vs Tonga, will my team get out of second gear? I'm hoping that something will light the side into action and put in a solid performance, will be some big tackles and hits (ones without arms?) in this one.

Aus vs Wales, who will top the pool of death? I'm picking our aussie cousins, as they looked so good last week against England, Wales will need to keep Foley in check. Israel Folau is back from injury .The Aussies better not give away too many penalties as Biggar is a handy kicker. Loser will play Boks in Quarters, so a harder road to the semis. than Scot/Japan (runner up pool B)

Scot vs Samoa; Scotland need to win to get through, if they lose, Japan could go through.

Eng vs Uruguay; two minnow teams duke it out tongue.png

Arg vs Namibia ;

Italy vs Romania;

France vs Ireland, another interesting one to see who wins Pool D, winner will play Arg, and loser plays ABs, will we see France vs AB at Millennium Stadium again? facepalm.gif I havent seen much of the French or Irish to comment.

Japan vs USA will be very interesting only if Scotland lose to Samoa, then we have a game on, the Brave Blossoms have been the standout team in this RWC so far!

your thoughts? rolleyes.gif

what a great game AB vs TONGA the doesnt reflect the game 47-9.

the first half saw tonga put it to the abs,and were very unlucky to go in at half time 14-3 down when they should have been awarded a penalty try.

after they had driven 15mts.towards the abs.try line reid pulls the drive down 2mtrs.away from a try. reid gets a yellow card but referee john lacy only gives tonga a penalty,after 3 more penalties against the abs.dropping the scum he still doesnt give them a score to make it 14-10.

second half the abs.score 5tries with the final one scored by ma-ma nonu who was playing his 100game in an all black shirt in fact he should have got

man o match.

for me the all blacks can only get better.

once again a fantastic crowd with rugby fans filling the stadium,the same as every game tats been played.the only sour note for me was those so called

england fans leaving before the final whistle against OZ.

what a great game AB vs TONGA the doesnt reflect the game 47-9.

the first half saw tonga put it to the abs,and were very unlucky to go in at half time 14-3 down when they should have been awarded a penalty try.

after they had driven 15mts.towards the abs.try line reid pulls the drive down 2mtrs.away from a try. reid gets a yellow card but referee john lacy only gives tonga a penalty,after 3 more penalties against the abs.dropping the scum he still doesnt give them a score to make it 14-10.

second half the abs.score 5tries with the final one scored by ma-ma nonu who was playing his 100game in an all black shirt in fact he should have got

man o match.

for me the all blacks can only get better.

once again a fantastic crowd with rugby fans filling the stadium,the same as every game tats been played.the only sour note for me was those so called

england fans leaving before the final whistle against OZ.

yes, i'm much happier with that performance, but still improvements to be made, the first 60mins or so was always going to be tight until the fitness of the ABs came through, i felt the rhythm was better in this game, with less dropped balls, knock ons as the game went on

Miner-Skudder was very impressive, stats shows he ran with the ball double more than anyone in the game, 2 tries so man of the match deserved

stuck in sisaket tonight and need to watch the wales game. Anybody know somewhere i can watch it? no dives though, my misses will be cheering them on with me (she loves watching the rugby)

Cheers

this is for you DB. i was very honoured to have known someone who you might know who is a kiwi SIR G.HENRY

did you call him Ted? smile.png

Next up Aussies vs Wales, should be a cracker!! Winner to face Scotland and loser to play Boks in the quarters!

Edited by Donnyboy

thats weird, i edited that last comment before the aus vs wales game.

anyhows...best rugby match without any tries being scored that one, with 2 aussies sin binned at the same time during the 2nd half.

Great aus defense with the welsh camped inside the aussie 22 for 10mins which came to zero points. Great to watch. Very much an arm wrestle, and not how i thought the game would play out.

anyhows...best rugby match without any tries being scored that one, with 2 aussies sin binned at the same time during the 2nd half.

Great aus defense with the welsh camped inside the aussie 22 for 10mins which came to zero points. Great to watch. Very much an arm wrestle, and not how i thought the game would play out.

wales had their chances but didnt take them,dont think it was too hard on the teams so wales got SA.CRUNCH TIME.

good on scotland.they got a good chance against OZ.on last nights showing,it was only their defence that won the day.

wales had their chances but didnt take them,dont think it was too hard on the teams so wales got SA.CRUNCH TIME.

good on scotland.they got a good chance against OZ.on last nights showing,it was only their defence that won the day.

what about tonights game, IRELAND V FRANCE both on 14points but who wants to face the ALL BLACKS.w00t.gif

It was a great game. Best i 've seen to date. Wales were heroic but for the life of me cannot understand why they did not play wide when Aus were two players down and inside the 22 for a long period of time....Kept trying to drive in close. SA better not take them lightly. Wales can beat SA.

Bernard Foley has come in under the radar though and looks to be the find inside the Aus team atm. The team dynamic seems good tooo. I don't think Scotland have the game for Aus. Way too loose against samoa. But you never know!

what about tonights game, IRELAND V FRANCE both on 14points but who wants to face the ALL BLACKS.w00t.gif

probably not the Irish out of the 2, as they have never beaten the ABs, however, France has beaten NZ 2 out of 3 at a neutral venue

The Irish did get close Nov 2013 when the ABs came back from behind at fulltime.

ABs currently have a 22 game winning streak against Ireland, and a 8 game winning streak against France

either way, the Argentine's wont be an easy game, Im picking them to win against Ireland or France