Gilette Fusion Razor Blades

I've looked and looked and no can find anywhere.

That's the 5 blade design used in the Powered handle and I have found only a Mach 3 Turbo.

Thailand is just not ready for the 5 blade. I can only figure that's it's because Thai (Asian) men don't grow hair very fast and don't need the super razors.

I could never find them in Taiwan either.

I'm sure Gillette would market the Fusion if they thought enough would buy it but it's expensive and not needed here as I said.

The Fusion 8 packs are always on my priority list for friends to bring me when they come to Thailand.

People have reported they are available in Singapore. I don't think you will find them for sale anywhere in Thailand.
no i have not seen here, bought some in Singapore and ordered some from USA company online. Also difficulty in getting L Octane shaving cream, they refuse to restock here, and had to buy in Singapore and Taiwan when visiting. Instead I went with Kheils shaving cream works almost as well.

Good luck on getting them to sell here. I am sure if they tried it they would love it.

I've looked and looked and no can find anywhere.

That's the 5 blade design used in the Powered handle and I have found only a Mach 3 Turbo.

Thailand is just not ready for the 5 blade. I can only figure that's it's because Thai (Asian) men don't grow hair very fast and don't need the super razors.

I could never find them in Taiwan either.

I'm sure Gillette would market the Fusion if they thought enough would buy it but it's expensive and not needed here as I said.

The Fusion 8 packs are always on my priority list for friends to bring me when they come to Thailand.

if i have problem like this i use e bay. postage will not be a lot and they will be cheaper than shops. i use american and aussie e bay as they tend to be cheaper than uk, probably less tax