Rich Thai Ladies

poldebol

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Only around a dozen that come to mind from memory, but please recognise the fact that these were some of the most beautiful Merc-driving Nokia swathing stunners you could ever imagine, and so good-hearted that they could never tell a lie, but I won't either - I was dreaming.

:)

How many famous American movie actresses marry Joe Nobodies?

I guess it COULD happen, but I've never heard of one. Same would apply to a rich, high society Thai lady meeting a poor farang and marrying him. Thai families are very close and proper in who their daughters get to meet.

Are there many rich farang who married a poor Thai lady?

:D

Sure most of them.

Or at least they're not too rich.

If they are, you can't probably afford them... :D

I can not afford a poor Thai lady?

Well, you probably can't afford any, rich or poor... :)

Your answer is off topic and lacks logic, not easy if you can not afford a rich or a poor woman.

BTW how do you know? You must be very rich if you know something about me without knowing me. Crystal ball?

[quote

Your answer is off topic and lacks logic, not easy if you can not afford a rich or a poor woman.

BTW how do you know? You must be very rich if you know something about me without knowing me. Crystal ball?

Like fishies need bicycles, get it?

First you get da money, then you get da power, then you get da womens.

How many famous American movie actresses marry Joe Nobodies?

I guess it COULD happen, but I've never heard of one. Same would apply to a rich, high society Thai lady meeting a poor farang and marrying him. Thai families are very close and proper in who their daughters get to meet.

Elizabeth Taylor and Larry Holmes was it?

Marrying a rich woman merely means that you endure the resultant misery in comfort.

Most of the Thai ladies that I know worship the ground that I walk on. They don't care for me too much but they sure are into real estate in a big way.

Are there many rich farang who married a poor Thai lady?

:D

Sure most of them.

Or at least they're not too rich.

If they are, you can't probably afford them... :D

I can not afford a poor Thai lady?

What a mixed bag of emotions, ideas, thoughts, concepts.

Love is not sex, sex is not marriage, marriage is not money, thai are not farang.

The OP was a hollow question. The others pour water into it, having fun. It's OK.

Money seeks money. Poor, eventually, go to poor. Rich farang in LoS is a poor farang in his own country. Rich Thai is rich anywhere, but she is still a Thai.

There is no racist sentiments here.

Statistically speaking, all marriages end. Unequal marriages end sooner. :D:D:D

I can only think of one example first-hand. Rich Thai student in London got wooed by relatively poor same-age graduate. However, the guy was presentable, geeky and "safe" (or rather appeared to be) and very very stingy. They since married. Not all Thai girls only date the equally moneyed.

Rich women the world over do sometimes marry "Nobodies". Does anyone remember the SPice girls? The black one married some nobody, didn't she.

What about the Female Tennis Stars, Golf Stars, PLenty of Rich women are captains of industry with stay at home hubbies or relatively low earning hubbies. The Trump scenario has been turned on its head countless times in the last two decades. Look at the Forbes Rich list of ladies. Then check out their hubbies...

As for in Thailand.

I'm going to a wedding THIS WEEKEND of a very comfortably off thai to a farang of very limited means. True Love... I hope.

Thai woman who have Thai boyfriend don't ask or get salary.

Thai woman who date foreign man demand a salary (most but not all)

My question is If most foreign men have to pay them to be a girlfriend (very sad on both parties) then why the hel_l would a rich Thai woman want to go out with a foreign man? :)