Gf Has Settlement Visa!

For anyone who had experienced the magic and challenges of these relationships, the distances cultural and physical, the complications of bureaucracy and economics - and somehow try to stay sane with some modicum of perspective we have to look to you as someone who stuck it out, who believed in the face of daunting experience and in the end prevailed to take things to the next stage. Good for you two!!! Congratulations and best of luck. Now on to the fun and the hard work.

For anyone who had experienced the magic and challenges of these relationships, the distances cultural and physical, the complications of bureaucracy and economics - and somehow try to stay sane with some modicum of perspective we have to look to you as someone who stuck it out, who believed in the face of daunting experience and in the end prevailed to take things to the next stage.  Good for you two!!!  Congratulations and best of luck.  Now on to the fun and the hard work.

Hear hear :o

Please accept my congratulations as well Spudsy.! :D

When she gets to Brum and wants to meet some other Thai girls take her to on a sunday morning

WAT SANGHATHAN

107 HANDSWORTH WOOD RD.

HANDSWORTH WOOD,

BIRMINGHAM (B20 2 PH) ENGLAND

TEL. (021) 551-5729

There is also one in Warwick there are loads of Thai girls in the area my missus is never at home loves the Midlands loads of Thai food as well.

Congratulations to you both, :D

Oi (My Thai Wife) telephoned me today, she has just received date for Visa Interview 09 08 2005, :D

Hope we are lucky, seems to be a "Luck Dip"? :o

Once more all the best and a long and happy life together

Regards

Ivan