Internet Outage

I'm so happy I don't have TOT any more. :D

i am so happy the TTNT office has changed. can't beleive how bad the service used to be in Tescos. Used to get really bad attitude of sertain people in that office. now they have changed all the staff and i was shocked when the new staff. spoke to me with respect and gave me curtasy calls. The new staff are located at the back of tescos chaweng near homepro. they also have an office in lamui Tescos. Starting the think this new office has opened due to people constanty complaining.

The old staff are still there but they only take phone bills. The 2 offices are seperate.

:)

my tot home account has been out since before 6am today and still out. first time in a long time and generally happy with their service. just upgraded to 6mbps from 4 last week.

My TOT connection has been out since Early Saturday. I have really had it with them and have just installed a Novatel "Dongle" on a trial basis.

So far, it works perfectly.

my tot home account has been out since before 6am today and still out. first time in a long time and generally happy with their service. just upgraded to 6mbps from 4 last week.

My TOT connection has been out since Early Saturday. I have really had it with them and have just installed a Novatel "Dongle" on a trial basis.

Don't worry. If you get a dongle, your local pharmacy will give you cream for it. Should clear up in a few days :)

Don't worry. If you get a dongle, your local pharmacy will give you cream for it. Should clear up in a few days :)

I guess that it worked for you OK!! :D

Cyberpoint WiFi is even worse.....

How is working 3G on lamai?