Ever Had Household Appliances...

penzman

I was fixing the washing machine's spinner which would not drain properly with my wife supervising the work over my shoulder. I pulled the basket loose a bit and reached beneath it. I could feel a piece of cloth stuck under there, felt like a sock wrapped around the shaft over the drain. I gave it a good yank and out it came!

A pair of women's black undies with "Good Times" printed on the front! :D

I handed them to my wife who immediately says " They're not mine!" :o

I said " They sure aren't mine either! :D Ask your sister, she gave us the washing machine." :D

I was fixing the washing machine's spinner which would not drain properly with my wife supervising the work over my shoulder. I pulled the basket loose a bit and reached beneath it. I could feel a piece of cloth  stuck under there, felt like a sock wrapped around the shaft over the drain. I gave it a good yank and out it came!

A pair of women's black undies with "Good Times" printed on the front!  :D 

I said " They sure aren't mine either! :D Ask your sister, she gave us the washing machine."  :D

Classic :D

....wasn't there a song that went "Good Times, Bad Times, Gimme some of that".....?

Any chance of getting the sister's number.... :D

Hey penzman you seem to be protesting too much that they're not yours. Did the missus check what size they were? :D

Also do you have a work permit for that job? The washing machine repair I mean, not the lady boy job :o

I only wear lace :D These were cheap synthetic undies made in China.

As for the ladyboy job, I quit on the very first day as my facial hair was dead giveaway.

wolfman.jpeg

I was fixing the washing machine's spinner which would not drain properly with my wife supervising the work over my shoulder. I pulled the basket loose a bit and reached beneath it. I could feel a piece of cloth  stuck under there, felt like a sock wrapped around the shaft over the drain. I gave it a good yank and out it came!

A pair of women's black undies with "Good Times" printed on the front!  :D 

I said " They sure aren't mine either! :D Ask your sister, she gave us the washing machine."  :D

Where she buy the machine from? I've got a pair of those missing. :D