Is This The Best Thailand Forum

deejah

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The moderators here are first class, both with the information that they provide on visa legalities, and with knowing when to tell people like me that I've had too much to drink and need to go to bed. Of all the forums I have wasted my time on in the past, this one has the most qualified moderators, in knowledge and in maturity to tell me what I want to know, and tell me when I need to <deleted> for a night, like now. Good night all.

I am a newb and only aware of Tdoor and TV. I hope people mention some of the other places because I definitely have the time to check more than 1 website each day.

No, please don’t anybody do that because posting the names of other forums would be against forum rules. I am sure everybody is capable of doing searches to find what they want.

--

Maestro

The moderators here are first class,

Are you trying to get a free Thai Visa T-Shirt?

How about a free pair of Thai Visa underpants? I want to impress my girlfriend. The logo really turns her on.

There are several forum web sites in Thailand. Most are useless with about average of 7 members on each, last posts 4 years ago, another that someone has already mentioned, is for psychos and the rest hardly worth mentioning.

So it`s Thai Visa take it or leave it because at the moment nothing else compares.

Edited by BigWheelMan

Yes, undoubtedly very informative with some really good contributors. Lot's of plonkers too, but like everything else on the internet it is user beware. There are huge chunks of misleading information posted on this and every other forum, so watch it or you could get yourself in trouble. I make a distinction between information (often pulled from you know where after a few Heineken) and opinion, to which we are all entitled. Often, sadly, opinion is disguised as information and there lies the problem.

Moderators are OK, but like people, they're a mixed bunch. They can't catch everything and they can't always be right. They are opinionated and biased just like all of us and I do occasionally see that opinion/bias creeping in. I wouldn't want their job so I'm not going to complain about something I'm not prepared to do myself (not that I'd be invited, I'm sure). They've slapped me a couple of times and I slap back, which I reckon is fair enough.

Does that qualify for a T-Shirt? How about a sleeveless one? Or just a small for the missus?

The moderators here are first class,

Are you trying to get a free Thai Visa T-Shirt?

How about a free pair of Thai Visa underpants? I want to impress my girlfriend. The logo really turns her on.

There are several forum web sites in Thailand. Most are useless with about average of 7 members on each, last posts 4 years ago, another that someone has already mentioned, is for psychos and the rest hardly worth mentioning.

So it`s Thai Visa take it or leave it because at the moment nothing else compares.

I find the ThaiVisa underpants great - I seem to be followed by ladyboys every time I put them on.

Depends what you are looking for IMO.

First off, i hate the ads. I don't need to be reminded how much money this site is worth to it's owners and will never click on one of the ads.

But, if you want info about visas, i find the advice the best out there for free.

And lastly, more than half of the posters seem to be grumpy old men who rarely ever say anything positive.

You just have to learn who they are and learn to ignore them.

The moderators here are first class, both with the information that they provide on visa legalities, and with knowing when to tell people like me that I've had too much to drink and need to go to bed. Of all the forums I have wasted my time on in the past, this one has the most qualified moderators, in knowledge and in maturity to tell me what I want to know, and tell me when I need to <deleted> for a night, like now. Good night all.

What a kiss-a$$ post. Poster is obviously campaigning to be the next new moderator. :)