Crackdown On Pattaya Beach Road Prostitutes

Rimmer

^wow that definition about fits every thai lady in thailand. So yes a true thai lady is every thai lady!!! Cheers for the clarification.

but you have to exclude the bargirls they do not fit into that category. ( No self respect, no respect for body or budha) so my wife tells me.

Edited by moetownblues

• Replies 253
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^last I checked they respect Buddha, respect themselves and take good care of body. Least that is what every thai person tells me. :D Perhaps you should actually talk to those you denigrate?

The one thing you forget it is only a profession, no worse than any other profession. Much respect should be given!!!! :)

You are correct this won't effect the majority of people because at the end of the day - SAME SAME as it always is and if you do not realize that then you obviously have no clue about thailand.

Edited by britmaveric

^what about freelancers in Lucifer's, Marine or Insomina? I wonder if they are just as risky? :)

Bottom line - its risky behaviour all the way around unless you know the sexual history of every lady you take. (numbers would be infinitesimal) So if you want safe better to not participate at all. :D Oh and use a condom for christ sake!!! :D

Why not just find a decent lady respect her and treat her well. There is no need to seek a lady of the night unless you really have to, if you know what I mean :D If you seek a true thai lady then the country is full of them.

I like your attitude and you are correct.... Well done

wow 1113 people viewing this dont worry guys it looked like business as usual today. reference girls cannot get job in bars like some of us they like to be self employed not tied to a bar with strict start finish times, cut for not enough drinks or bar fines or have another day job.

Absolutely Nalak. That was obviously the reason as why should the girls have to be so restricted AND pay their bar owning pimp bosses for the privilege. Nothing wrong with honest prostitution if the girl is willing to sell pussy and the guy willing to pay for it. What I really hate is pimps making money out of them and forcing them to do what they maybe do not want to do with whom they do not want to sell to as well. There are many nice and clean girls on beach road and other places without having to pay the pimpy bars their inflated bar fines. Just wish the bars would stick to selling drinks and their girl staff keeping the customers entertained IN the bar area. Any bar fines should ONLY be to pay for the girls lost wages whilst she is away from her place of work, the making of money out of her selling pussy or forcing her to sell it so many times a month or lose wages is simply and honestly pimping and bloody anti social and unfair to the girls, no other explanation unless someone can give me an honest reason why this is not the case. If I was a Thai girl I would work totally freelance if I wanted to sell pussy, so the beach road girls are maybe the clever ones, who do not want to be exploited by the crap pimps. I support any police action that clamps down on pimps and hard drug pushers, that would make beach road a better place to be at night.

Am I talking crap or what?? If so please explain.

:):D :D

Well said, and my thoughts exactly too. What a shame reality lives on a different planet. One of the inherent "problems" (actually: Asia-wide) is that many/most of the ladies can't get it together to do something themselves, outside the group. So instead of serving up unfairly coerced income to the mama-san, it's pimping boyfriends behind the next tree or whatever. In a perfect world, it would be just as you envision it...

My impression has always been that the girls that hang down by the beach are infected with HIV or too addicted to drugs to be able to hold a job at any bar.

Maybe I'm wrong and its the sweet innocent ones who don't know how to get a job at a bar, but I've always rather thought that punters who take beach girls have a death wish anyway, and to what lengths should we go to protect them from themselves.

Kindof harsh I know, but they're obviously willing to engage in very risky behaviour and will come a cropper one way or another anyway

You are wrong. Some of them do not like working in bars and being told what to do and to go with whoever mamasan wants.

Shame they concentrate on the Thai ladies and not the Russian Mafia prostitutes. I have nothing against the females, only their scumbag bosses. Of course, this exercise is really only about beer money anyway. I hope Pattaya's finest enjoy their ice cold Beer-Chang tonight, for tomorrow promises to be an interesting day! :)

You got it bud. :crazy:And the ruskies are creeping in everwhere, the world over.

Whaaat?? Have I mist it? Are there really Russian prostitutes in Pattaya?

After visiting Only European Girls on WS for a couple of times - I could not even imagine being together with a thai girl after that. Alas, all dances in OEG were just very beautiful dances and not prostitutes.

wow 1113 people viewing this dont worry guys it looked like business as usual today. reference girls cannot get job in bars like some of us they like to be self employed not tied to a bar with strict start finish times, cut for not enough drinks or bar fines or have another day job.

Anything regarding sex is always a hot issue that garners lots of attention. I always thought that what goes on between consenting adults should be nobody's business but their own. There are HUNDREDS of issues that would serve the public much better and make this world a better place.

Hey, and as far as the druggies are concerned I feel we should legalize it and put out free drugs for anyone stupid enough to use it. But, it will never happen because that would take away the profits from the authorities who use the system to skim off the top.

That's of course just for the headlines ONLY.

What would make sense would be a 'crackdown' on drug salesmen, pickpockets or other shady appearances

one can see there daily. Instead they focus on the poor girls again who try to make a living and who support the

Thai economy by helping the house construction and buffalo breeding industry back home in Issaan ...

Continued without irony: at least these girls distract from the ugly and dirty water and the ugly statues they

have put on Beach Road about 2 years ago.

In fact, Pattaya would be a boring, ugly and uninteresting city if it weren't for the nightlife in all its variations.

And who doesn't like that doesn't need to come here ... as a matter of fact, Pattaya is busy during the whole year,

while the rest of Thailand's tourism industry is totally dependent on the absence of Red Shirt rallies and economic

ups and downs.

I read an interview with the Police chief - he seems to be a very decent and committed guy, but please focus on

areas that are real problems in Pattaya and leave these poor girls - of which most belong to the most innocent

(well not literally :)) people who live in Pattaya - alone.

p.

:D

That should sort that problem. :)

But hang on. It DOES sort out a few serious problems - namely the end of the month tea money and bumping up commission from fines (and probably a few free knee tremblers into the bargain)!

Should we all be surprised ? As you said "I'ts tea money" " Give us 200 Baht and a feel 'til Friday : OR it's up against the wall for a freebie.

What a frigging joke the Boy's in brown are, TIT

Am I talking crap or what?? If so please explain.

:):D :D

Well said, and my thoughts exactly too. What a shame reality lives on a different planet. One of the inherent "problems" (actually: Asia-wide) is that many/most of the ladies can't get it together to do something themselves, outside the group. So instead of serving up unfairly coerced income to the mama-san, it's pimping boyfriends behind the next tree or whatever. In a perfect world, it would be just as you envision it...

Some people want to abuse, others like to be abused, it is the same the whole world over.

If they want to 'clean up 'Beach Road, they should start with the tailors that harrass everyone trying to get past.

Agreed - these chaps simply won't take no for an answer. The reality is, most men on this road are looking to get into someone else's suit ( of the birthday variety :D ), not to buy a "whistle" * from some tailor with a fake cockney accent - bunch of bankers.*

:D

** whistle - whistle and flute = suit. Cockney rhyming slang. :)

* bankers - you need to be told?? :D:D

My impression has always been that the girls that hang down by the beach are infected with HIV or too addicted to drugs to be able to hold a job at any bar.

Maybe I'm wrong and its the sweet innocent ones who don't know how to get a job at a bar, but I've always rather thought that punters who take beach girls have a death wish anyway, and to what lengths should we go to protect them from themselves.

Kindof harsh I know, but they're obviously willing to engage in very risky behaviour and will come a cropper one way or another anyway

I certainly agree that the girls along Beach Road are beautifully packaged diseases and the folks who engage them are playing that great game "Guess My STD". On the other hand, the same is true for the girls in the bars and go-gos. Those periodic physical exams they take? A joke. Sometimes thay are worse than having no exam at all because they can impart a false sense of security.

Doubtless many of the girls on Beach Rd. are there because they could not get a job any place else, but there are other reasons as well. For example, some of the girls are moonlighting on an irregular basis. They don't want the committment that a regular job bar entails, but every so often want to supplement their regular pay from their day job. Othertimes it is the place where girls will go until they find a bar job. Sometimes they have just left their bar job abruptly (not necessarily through any fault of their own) and this is the stop-gap measure they take while finding a new and hopefully better venue.

So the bottom line of all this is to say that so far as risk of serious infection is concerned, the advantage of a "certified" bar girl is much less than you might imagine. Extreme caution must ALWAYS be used.

So you're a bar owner then? :D

Very unfair comment, these girls simply prefer to work for themselves (or so I'm told), :) .

BTW how does one tell a Russian mafia prostitute from an ordinary Thai prostitute?? Serious question, but if you folks want to add punchlines, please feel free....within the rules, of course.

Uhhhh just a guess but Russian prostitutes don't have slanted eyes and are born in Russia? That was difficult.

That's of course just for the headlines ONLY.

What would make sense would be a 'crackdown' on drug salesmen, pickpockets or other shady appearances

one can see there daily. Instead they focus on the poor girls again who try to make a living and who support the

Thai economy by helping the house construction and buffalo breeding industry back home in Issaan ...

Continued without irony: at least these girls distract from the ugly and dirty water and the ugly statues they

have put on Beach Road about 2 years ago.

In fact, Pattaya would be a boring, ugly and uninteresting city if it weren't for the nightlife in all its variations.

And who doesn't like that doesn't need to come here ... as a matter of fact, Pattaya is busy during the whole year,

while the rest of Thailand's tourism industry is totally dependent on the absence of Red Shirt rallies and economic

ups and downs.

I read an interview with the Police chief - he seems to be a very decent and committed guy, but please focus on

areas that are real problems in Pattaya and leave these poor girls - of which most belong to the most innocent

(well not literally :) ) people who live in Pattaya - alone.

p.

I'm with you Pal but the BIB have never seen real Blood thirsty Prostitutes of europe who don't do. it to support their Families, they farm themselves out to make cash for themselves, B/F or PIMP who have MAYBE forced them into it.

I cannot listen to some IGNORANT farang calling them Whores Or Prostitutes, Whilst in definition that would be grammatical correct but we, knowing the circumstances behind all this have more of a brain to Sympathise with them.

I myself went way up northern Thailand looking for a lady to make my wife, she had just finished her education at 19, it was in the middle of nowhere with no Bars nor' prospects of work, I've been with that lady for 18 months now and we've been wed for 8 months, WE have never been so happy. The point I'm getting at is that if you want a non bar G/F, It is possible and you will have saved one other poor girl having to degrade herself.

THINK ABOUT

^already have Ms. Brit, so no worries here. :D

Interested on your definition of what a true thai lady is?? :)

Well as my wife tells me and she is a thai lady, A true thai lady is a persons who respects her family, herself, her boby and above all budha. but that is just a thai ladies point of view I am sure others from the west will disagree.

Not all Thais are Buddhists. There are tens of thousands of non-Buddhists in Thailand. Does that make the girls less of "Thai ladies"?