Whats The Weather In Sept And October Like.!

:D hi people

can anyone tell me or everybody what the weather is like in september and october in samui please. :o thanks mike

I was in thailand last oct. the weather was ok. It was hot and a little stick at times but not too bad. It would rain heavy for an hour or so but the claer up. This was not in samui though.

It is meant to be rainy season for Samui in October, but saying that I spent my 2 weeks holiday there last year and it was pretty much fine all the way through. You never can tell

October is normally the beginning of the rainy season but as has been said, last october we had almost no rain at all and until recently, Koh Samui, Phangan and Tao have been suffering severe drought because of that.

If the weather were normal the rainy season would begin in October, pick up the pace in November (normally the rainiest month of the year) and die down in December.

But who knows anymore??

October is normally the beginning of the rainy season but as has been said, last october we had almost no rain at all and until recently, Koh Samui, Phangan and Tao have been suffering severe drought because of that.

If the weather were normal the rainy season would begin in October, pick up the pace in November (normally the rainiest month of the year) and die down in December.

But who knows anymore??

Yep , that is the way it normally goes but what is normal ??? I personally , like that time of year a lot . A lot less people around , makes you think you got back in time to a couple off years ago when not so many tourists went to Samui . The weather , well you can have bad days but it is still not cold and the people are happy when you come around .