Thai Girls And Tatoos

Do you like tatoos on Girls?  

101 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

my wife has one tattoo, my name above her heart. I dont have problems with tattoos on women, as long as they are discreet and can be covered when you want them to. I go the same rout with my tattoos as well. Key is discretion.

A guy I know met a young Thai girl. They'd only been together for a few weeks when she had the guy's name tatooed in 1" high letters down her forearm. A month or two later they broke up.

I can only summise that the said girl is now scouring the country looking for a farang with the same name. :o

A guy I know met a young Thai girl. They'd only been together for a few weeks when she had the guy's name tatooed in 1" high letters down her forearm. A month or two later they broke up.

I can only summise that the said girl is now scouring the country looking for a farang with the same name.  :D

thats just asking for trouble, only a few weeks!!?? :o

I can only summise that the said girl is now scouring the country looking for a farang with the same name.  :D

But not the same personality. :o

Seriously; I think people who tattoo them selves all over are so insecure it is immpossible. I liken them unto wigs. I thought the same of big,fat bloated farang slags ( see my avtar),with ' I love sex' tattoed on their backs, or people that tattoo 'love' 'hate' on their knuckles. But I must say some beautiful Thai girls that I have seen that give you a glimpse of a small rose,or a tiny bird when their shoulder strap slips,or in the small of their backs so you can see it when their t-shirt rides up,I find that incredibly sexy.

I suppose she's lucky his name isn't "Farquahar". :D

Hopefully for her sake it was John, Bob, or something common like that....i can see it now " I saw your name in a dream baby, now i know what it means!!! p.s. send me money" :D

thats just asking for trouble, only a few weeks!!?? :D

Very close,very close indeed :o

I really don't like tatoos. Before I was married, when I would meet a girl I thought I could hang with, one of the first things I would do was to examine her carefully to be absolutely 100% positive that she did not have a tatoo ANYWHERE on her body. I would do this regularly just to be sure she wasn't cheating on me.

Me an' my brother were talking to each other,

'bout what makes a man a man,

Was it Brain or Brawn, or the month you were born,

We just couldn't understand,

Our Old man didn't like our appearance,

He siad that only women had long hair,

So we went down town past the barber and gymnasium

and got our arms tottooed

Welcome to my life Tatoo

We've a long time together me an' you

I expect I'll regret you but the skin graft man won't get you,

untill the day I die

Tattoo - oo - ooo - oo

My Dad beat me coz mine said mother, but my mother naturally liked and beat my brother

Coz his Tattoo was a lady in the nud_e

An' my Mum thought that was extremely rude etc etc

Pete Townshend, The Who.....Great record of all time

Tragic desecration of some of the loveliest female skin in the world.

Disgusting.

:D

Ditto. :D

And I'd like to qualify that to reflect ALL female skin. :D

Some piercings are pretty sexy though... :o

The piercing has the advantage that if you do not like it anymore, you can remove it.

The problem with the tatoo is that it is there to stay and maybe will not look that attractive anymore when you'll get older.

Not a big fan of it, especially on girls.

Small, professional, discreet tatoos in the navel, small of the back, ass, ankle etc...

personally I find very, very sexy ...

But I did meet this lovely young lady once in Pattaya, getting down to business I rolled her over and lo and behold right across the small of her back in 1" letters was ....."BRIAN FROM BELFAST"

Sadly I could no longer pursue my interest in her.

Small, professional, discreet tatoos in the navel, small of the back, ass, ankle etc...

But I did meet this lovely young lady once in Pattaya, getting down to business I rolled her over and lo and behold right across the small of her back in 1" letters was ....."BRIAN FROM BELFAST"

:o 55555!

And the sad part...he (Brian) probably wrote down what the tatoo should say and didn't really tell the girl what it really ment...

Hopefully he has been a kneecap victim since :o

Says it all

Whenever i see one I always wonder about the background,of the gal.

Truly a low class thing.

What is it with these pommy guys and tatts...not as if they get much chance to show them off in blighty.

Here in Aus its only the crims and wannabes bother.

Unless they like Robbie bloody Williams!!

No, makes them look like slappers.

How'd I guess u would say that?