What Is It That Thai Women Do Better?

tigerfish

I refuse to answer because I'm too honest and that seems to upset some people. :)

And your stopping this process now ! :D

Now ur keeping an idiot in suspense :D:D

:D:D:D

Okay, just for you, neverdie. That should be MY name, not yours. I've been around since the caveman days. I've even got pictures to prove it. :D

Basically, there isn't much difference between women anywhere who have had the same background. There are LOTS of lovely Asian women in Canada. At UBC (university of BC) the campus is alive with lovely gals from Asian countries. They perform and act just the same as the lovely blonde gals whose parents immigrated to Canada from Europe.

Now, the differences start to appear when you mix different CULTURES from VERY different backgrounds. You can't fairly compare a lovely farm girl from Issan to some pretty young thing from Bankok whose parents are very wealthy. And, you can't compare an experienced bar girl to some pretty student from a university, and who has little or no experience with men.

Because foreign men who come to Thailand can't speak the language, they are forced to meet their women where most women want to be met... in bars. A gal in a bar is a whole different kettle of fish to some innocent student at a university. And, even at a university it is ALWAYS the pretty gals who get the most attention.

Getting down to brass tacks, the bar girls ARE approachable. It is their job to be, and many of them are very good at it. THAT is the basic difference when trying to compare Thai women from western women. If a man goes into a bar in North America or Europe, then that man better be young, handsome and sexy if he wants any action... or he will get the brush off. A reasonable man who isn't a creep in Thailand will not get the brush off. If he is friendly and offers a girl a drink he will receive nothing but smiles. A similar looking woman in Europe would call the cops if a stranger offered her a drink. And, that is taking sex mostly out of the picture. Most of the bar girls DO HAVE A CHOICE in what man they are willing to go home with... for short term or long.

And, strange as it may seem, when it actually gets down to sex, a lot of men who choose Thai bar girls might be very disappointed. The Thai gal who acts like sex on a stick in a bar will often be a dud in bed. That is perfectly reasonable. There IS an explanation. She's had too much poor quality sex that the act no longer thrills her. It's like the handsome, jaded young dude who gets more sex than he can handle. After a while it is just... Ho hum. And, I also have gotten a smile when the so called "Thai hottie" wraps a towel around herself and climbs into bed with it still on. These gals were taught to be very conservative from an early age and that doesn't wear off. European and North American women are far more open when it comes to enjoying the sex act... when they've FINALLY gotten down to making their choice to do so.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

To be fair, I've met more thai girls with balls than western girls so endowed.

I don't necessarily see that as a plus point, though, but they were fabulously beautiful as well

SC

:):D:D

Now ain't THAT the truth!

thanks for the laugh

What Is It That Thai Women Do Better?, why look to s.e asia, and not to the western world for an ideal partn....

Formulating this question leaves a lot of room for speculation!

Isn't it way too obvious?

a.) why would you like to know?

b.) your gender?

c.) jealous?

they certainly make a much better SomTam!

Well they have an advantage, and that is that quite a few not being anywhere close to behaving as "western women" do,

many aren't as spoiled as "western women" are, many aren't as "liberated" as "western women" think they are and much more than this, besides the main advantage is that all of those I know wanted to have fun and live, rather then cause trouble and holding lengthy discussions about who is doing the laundry, who is mowing the lawn, brings the kids to school, does the shopping, the cleaning, pays the bills.....which TV channel has to be watched, what car to be bought, which size the house has to have, when SHE needs a break, a day off, a day in the beauty farm, with her therapist, with her aerobics teacher, with her tarot reading classes, her stay fit and healthy club, attending "how do I train my husband" classes, threatening with their lawyer, twice a month...

...and this is by far not all, only a tiny fraction of why I decided to stay!

I've deleted some posts that were extremely derogatory to non-Thai women. There are plenty of western men in Thailand who are fat, lazy slobs who can't cook clean, or take care of the house so I don't think there's a lot of room for judgment out there. Keep it civil and polite or next time we will take stronger action.

I find Thai women much more attractive, soft, feminine, mostly not fat, kinder and above all they put family before career. In Los Angeles it can be very difficult to tell who is a woman or a man because it seems the many of the women wear the same clothes as dudes. "Castro" hats, UGG boots, dirty jeans that drag on the floor, Chuck Taylor sneakers, hooded sweat shirts. And why do they just not care about dressing feminine? Because that would make the men happy and Lord knows they do not NEED a man because if they NEEDED a man that would take away some of their power. Besides, if they can't find a man who will do anything to capture her ratty, overweight ass just because she has a set of breasts and a money maker, well she'll just get with another girl.

The bottom line is this I think...a 45 year old man can find an Asian woman who is 30 and date or marry her. That would be very, very difficult to do in North America. Just sign up on Match.com and see what the 30 year old women are looking for...it's not men older than 40. When I see the women my friends back home are dating I want to puke for they are absolutely dog meat. Old, fat, gross and takers...not givers. What kills me is when a Western woman turns 40 and loses about 80% of her value as a woman you will see the shift happen. Suddenly she will start being open to dating men in their 50's and even 60's unless she really hates men and then she'll proudly wear the badge of being a "Cougar" which is a kitchy way of saying, "I let younger men use my aging body for sex cause I'm old and realize that I don't have the power anymore I will not make the men beg for it so much and use it as a way to justify in my mind that I "still got it" but I really know deep inside that I do not and that I pissed away my child bearing years with my power trip and now I'm old and alone. Ha!

You deserve to be treated better, that's the bottom line. In the West, you won't get it. Oh and nothing is for free, East or West.

Life is good!

I refuse to answer because I'm too honest and that seems to upset some people. :)

And your stopping this process now ! :D

Now ur keeping an idiot in suspense :D:D

:D:D:D

Okay, just for you, neverdie. That should be MY name, not yours. I've been around since the caveman days. I've even got pictures to prove it. :D

Basically, there isn't much difference between women anywhere who have had the same background. There are LOTS of lovely Asian women in Canada. At UBC (university of BC) the campus is alive with lovely gals from Asian countries. They perform and act just the same as the lovely blonde gals whose parents immigrated to Canada from Europe.

Now, the differences start to appear when you mix different CULTURES from VERY different backgrounds. You can't fairly compare a lovely farm girl from Issan to some pretty young thing from Bankok whose parents are very wealthy. And, you can't compare an experienced bar girl to some pretty student from a university, and who has little or no experience with men.

Because foreign men who come to Thailand can't speak the language, they are forced to meet their women where most women want to be met... in bars. A gal in a bar is a whole different kettle of fish to some innocent student at a university. And, even at a university it is ALWAYS the pretty gals who get the most attention.

Getting down to brass tacks, the bar girls ARE approachable. It is their job to be, and many of them are very good at it. THAT is the basic difference when trying to compare Thai women from western women. If a man goes into a bar in North America or Europe, then that man better be young, handsome and sexy if he wants any action... or he will get the brush off. A reasonable man who isn't a creep in Thailand will not get the brush off. If he is friendly and offers a girl a drink he will receive nothing but smiles. A similar looking woman in Europe would call the cops if a stranger offered her a drink. And, that is taking sex mostly out of the picture. Most of the bar girls DO HAVE A CHOICE in what man they are willing to go home with... for short term or long.

And, strange as it may seem, when it actually gets down to sex, a lot of men who choose Thai bar girls might be very disappointed. The Thai gal who acts like sex on a stick in a bar will often be a dud in bed. That is perfectly reasonable. There IS an explanation. She's had too much poor quality sex that the act no longer thrills her. It's like the handsome, jaded young dude who gets more sex than he can handle. After a while it is just... Ho hum. And, I also have gotten a smile when the so called "Thai hottie" wraps a towel around herself and climbs into bed with it still on. These gals were taught to be very conservative from an early age and that doesn't wear off. European and North American women are far more open when it comes to enjoying the sex act... when they've FINALLY gotten down to making their choice to do so.

yes but why do more Thai girls decide to become more approachable then in any other country ? It cant be only because they are poor because there is tons of poor counties in the world who's women do not do the same thing as Thai girls.

Simple.

1. Thai women want to be women, be feminine, dress and act their species.

2. Western women want to be men.

3. Since I am not gay, I don't date western women.

Imagine if the entire western male population decided they wanted to behave as women, act feminine, and desired all the traditional women behavior. Get the point?

post-98949-1268020645_thumb.png

They look like this at my age :D

Blimey, how do you have a picture of my ex, were you the other man ? :)

Shhhh !! Don't tell everyone.

p.s. I was a bit drunk and it was dark that night, OK? I took picture this in the morning as a reminder to stay off the booze.

:)

Woman I west want to be like man with woman rights. You have to open the doors for them because they are ladies, but they are men as far as everything else

I think West uses too much testosterone in their food and all the ladies have lost their femininity :D

I feel I need to add some corrections, not to the grammar but the content.

Women in the west want to be like people with people rights. You don't have to open doors for them but it is polite to open doors for everyone.

Femininity and being subservient, or unequal are NOT the same thing.

What you just said is why I prefer Asian women over western women. What you just said is vintage "western woman" and Asian women just don't say those things.

It's not about rights, it's about gender roles. Let a man be a man and a woman be a woman. Most women in the west act, dress and conduct themselves as men. Being a good, caring, kind, giving woman does not make you subservient, it makes you a good life partner.