What Is It That Thai Women Do Better?

tigerfish

Hi well Thai women do nothing better they know nothing about sex they thing that they know it. Why they running around packin a towel.

Yes there are a couple off thinks what they can verry well; playing card whit your money, speak a lie and not one time, walking like the Bangkok Bank ATM machine.

They can't clean a house they forgot every time the windows yes the clean the windows if there is on every window a 100THB banknote.

If you have an vacuum cleaner they dont use it they like to move the durt to a other part off the room.

But I'm verry happy here every day there is the sun for me the birds belief me after 14 years in Thailand I know what is happend but sex whit a thai lady BS.

Best regard for all

billshot64

Give them a break. They aren't quite as bad as you describe. Agreed, they are not as sexually astute as SOME western women. Most could not do as well as my old high school GF's, but that was a long time ago. Some Thai women are very good at housekeeping, but don't expect a sex kitten and a housemaid in the same person. I think they don't exist, anywhere in the world. Good at sex often means good for nothing else, unfortunately.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

different strokes for different strokes..

If you like communication in your marriage as a priority, you'll probably go for someone you can communicate well with. (probably speak the same language)

If you are less interested in that and more interested in the physical, then language is less of a barrier. Seems a lot like the "fetching and carrying, nail clipping" type of wife. THats cute and everything. Horses for courses and all that.

I do still favour western women. But seldom the kind you find here. I like the ballsey strong but secretly feminine types. I wasn't ready to marry any of the wonderful women I dated back in blighty but I have only fond memories of them. Maybe if I had married one I would have been "turned" like some of the TV chaps... Who knows..?

:)

Woman I west want to be like man with woman rights. You have to open the doors for them because they are ladies, but they are men as far as everything else

I think West uses too much testosterone in their food and all the ladies have lost their femininity :D

quote "do western women have any particular traits, habits or floors that you disliked. what was it that turned you off?

would be interesting know and give the opposite sex some idea of where their going wrong. "

This is a joke, right?

Especially the bit about giving western women some idea of where they are going wrong.

Western women in the wrong? Never. They are always right!!

We men are fat, lazy b*stards who can never complete a DIY project we have started. We leave the toilet seat up/down. We fart in bed. When we reply and tell them 'Yes their arse looks big in that' they go in a huff. We like football. We like ......

:):D

You seem to know yourself pretty well.

Woman I west want to be like man with woman rights. You have to open the doors for them because they are ladies, but they are men as far as everything else

I think West uses too much testosterone in their food and all the ladies have lost their femininity :D

And most of them are too fat.

Just to be clear, I ain't looking for a partner from anywhere.

I look at Western woman around my age (50) and they ain't pretty. Occasionally I put my glasses on and it's positively scary!

Not all, but a lot of Asian woman around 50 aren't to bad to look at....even with my glasses on!

Plus Asian woman are usually petite. I like petite. :)

quote "do western women have any particular traits, habits or floors that you disliked. what was it that turned you off?

would be interesting know and give the opposite sex some idea of where their going wrong. "

This is a joke, right?

Especially the bit about giving western women some idea of where they are going wrong.

We men are fat, lazy b*stards who can never complete a DIY project we have started. We leave the toilet seat up/down. We fart in bed. When we reply and tell them 'Yes their arse looks big in that' they go in a huff. We like football. We like ......

:D

I think he knows you pretty well :)

Thai women have fantastically sexy bodies and gorgeous faces. They may not have it goin on upstairs but they CARE about their farang, or at least pretend to. If I want an intellectual conversation, I'll call my stockbroker. Nuff said really.

First off after my first disaster with a Thai wife in Holland i only found girls that could communicate well. I would not want a girl that could not understand me.

I love the fact that Thai woman are more petite and just look better in general then western woman their age. But there are plenty of guys who like the western type of girl and don't like Asians, you just wont find them here for the obvious reasons.

I think in general Thai woman are more caring and more submissive and i like that. I am have a dominant personality and if the girl is dominant too that would just not go well. So taste does differ between people. It does not mean i need a girl who only does what i say but a more easygoing then the average Dutch girl i met. I have been in long relations with Dutch girls too. Some were good too but in general i just love Asians more in body type and in how they act.

Many people did not come here for the express purpose of finding a partner but have done so along the way. Why?

Well I don't think they have really turned their back on Western women, its just that there's far fewer here to meet, and thus the amount who are attractive, eligible, compatible and crucially attracted to you is very slight.

It stands to reason that its more likely that you'll find a Thai girl here who meets those qualities than a Western girl, just because there are more of them.

The fact that they tend to be more slender helps with the attractive part of that equation though..

I feel I need to add some corrections, not to the grammar but the content.

Women in the west want to be like people with people rights. You don't have to open doors for them but it is polite to open doors for everyone.

Femininity and being subservient, or unequal are NOT the same thing.

Thai women have fantastically sexy bodies and gorgeous faces. They may not have it goin on upstairs but they CARE about their farang, or at least pretend to. If I want an intellectual conversation, I'll call my stockbroker. Nuff said really.

but which one takes more of your money and spends it on non performing assets? :)

Golden! :)

We are, hopefully like any other couple, learning about each other all the time, but the recurring theme seems to be love and laughter. Long may it continue.

This is what I value too. The lightening and turning around of potentially "heavy" relationship problems into "sanook".

I feel I need to add some corrections, not to the grammar but the content.

Women in the west want to be like people with people rights. You don't have to open doors for them but it is polite to open doors for everyone.

Femininity and being subservient, or unequal are NOT the same thing.

What you just said is why I prefer Asian women over western women. What you just said is vintage "western woman" and Asian women just don't say those things.

There is a website dedicated to this topic at www.nomarriage.com and this is what they say

american women..

- highest maintenance (I've never heard of a foreign bride demanding her husband buy expensive house & cars)

- fattest in the world

- most likely to cheat

- highest rate of divorce (60% - US-US marriages; 20% - US-foreign marriages)

- largest payout in divorce court (you'll be taken for everything you earned, plus most of what you will earn for years to come)

- most likely to believe in feminism and "equality"

- most likely to hate men

- spend least amount of time with her children

This is a joke, right?

:):D

I have been around myself a long time :D

When i lived in England i had english wife,and after divorce had black gf,a thai gf,gf who was 14 years younger than me etc etc.

Now i live in Thailand it was pretty obvious i would have a thai gf,partly because most non thai girls here,are married or have thai bf,so they do same same also.If i had met a european lady who i clicked with,she would be my gf not a thai.

What Is It That Thai Women Do Better? everything

, why look to s.e asia, and not to the western world for an ideal partner? western women have balls

That's the problem and they want the dick to go with them. :)

To be fair, I've met more thai girls with balls than western girls so endowed.

I don't necessarily see that as a plus point, though, but they were fabulously beautiful as well

SC

Come on guys, lets keep it a bit civil...

Ever the optimist.

So, in that light, shall I remind all our members of Forum Rules and strongly suggest that you check your bad manners and uncivil attitudes at the door.

7) Not to post slurs or degrading comments directed towards any group on the basis of race, nationality, religion, gender or sexual orientation.