Bed Fans, Available Anywhere In Thailand?

Jingthing

Even more useful of course is of course to just not use a blanket or even a bed sheet, but hey.

Sometimes after years of sleeping in cool climates it actually feels weird not having that blanket on top of you.

I prefer to have something HOT between the sheets. Your bed to hot, just get some frosty female to share with you. Plenty available.

In the OP's case - a frosty fem is probably not the ticket. I hear some dry ice under the mattress works well.

I don't think it will deliver the desired results. The airflow has to go over your body and under the top sheet. In order for there to be a current, the air is going to have to be powerful enough to push its way through (yea, yea, pressure I know), but to get that the fan will have to be powerful enough, which means noise. Look for product reviews first.

Besides I don't know if your bedmate would appreciate this type of blowing activity. As it is I get yelled at for snoring, and that's provided I am not pushed into a corner of the bed courtesy of the cat and assuming that a dog doesn't knock it over.

And remember if you have company, if there is so much as a chill, on go the pajamas, the sweater and bathrobe and maybe an extra blanket.

Well, it's somewhat useful. They come up with weirder stuff in America. Even more useful of course is of course to just not use a blanket or even a bed sheet, but hey.

Can it be aimed so that the cool breeze is between my legs? That way it would cool the whole of my body.

Well, it's somewhat useful. They come up with weirder stuff in America. Even more useful of course is of course to just not use a blanket or even a bed sheet, but hey.

Can it be aimed so that the cool breeze is between my legs? That way it would cool the whole of my body.

What's the old saying "Cool the brain cool the body"? :)

Seems like no-one knows the answer. Looks great though! Doubt they'd ship overseas, many US company's don't seem to like doing that.

Probably expensive too I would imagine.

Slightly off-topic but bed-related,

a decent mattress! Any ideas what stores carry them? Not a three-inch thick cushion the size of a mattress, nor a mattress that emulates the comfort of the aforementioned cushion, but a mattress, sprung or foam or whatever.

I'm trying, gradually, to introduce items of comfort into my g/f's home, so far I've managed a water heater/shower unit, and a farang toilet, you never know, one day there may be a chair! :)

Of course there's already two TV's for the soaps, dvd player for the dvd's of the soaps, computer, multiple phone charging equipment etc. but sleeping still kinda feels a little like camping, the bed's a good 'un but the mattress is for display purposes only.

Edit. btw, I emailed the bedfan company and asked them. :D

Edited by bifftastic