Plush Shop

khunphil

Hi,

I need to find in Chiangmai a shop specialized in plush (not sure about the English word, sorry), for a special present. A koala is what I am looking for. Anybody got idea, be kind to advise me.

Thanks a lot,

Khunphil.

Phil I don't know about the koala in particular, but you may like to check out this place.

If you were on the outside of Thapae Gate , on the outside going with the traffic south, go all the way to the southeast corner of the moat..... there make a left onto Thanon Sridornchai, then on the left hand side, as you are going toward the night market, within about 50- 200 metres there is a place that sells plush or stuffed animals.... There are several large ones about a metre or more high. One that is very noticible is a giant black and white panda.... there are smaller ones and perhaps there is a koala.....

Good luck..... get back to me is my directions are unclear.

Gonzo

donnyboy.

thats the place .... nice pic : )

re ..... Kad Suan kaew or Airport Plaza

Kad Suan kaew ... theres a big shop on the top floor near the cinema esculator ( see basket of teddys pic )

Airport Plaza .... theres a teddy shop in the basement near krung thai bank and there used to be another one that closed about a year ago ( see olive oyle pic ) but i dont remember any more there

dave2

thanks Dave but i cant take any credit for it

its from Mapjack. Its like something google earth is doing in the western parts of the world but not in SEA yet (?)

:)

My place comes in very nicely on MapJack

yesterday I googled it and for some reason it showed only some places in the USA & Chiang Mai...... it must be me , surely CM is great, but up there with Fisherman's Wharf and SF ????

Maybe someone else can check it out...

no koalas in this pic :)

taken from mapjack

Ah cool .. and I know this place ... I will check it out ! No other idea in Kad Suan kaew or Airport Plaza ?

Thanks all .

Philippe

GOT IT ! I found it in this shop, they had only ONE koala but really really cute. Good quality and cheap price. Thanks all for your help.

Khunphil

no koalas in this pic :)

taken from mapjack

Ah cool .. and I know this place ... I will check it out ! No other idea in Kad Suan kaew or Airport Plaza ?

Thanks all .

Philippe

GOT IT ! I found it in this shop, they had only ONE koala but really really cute. Good quality and cheap price. Thanks all for your help.

Khunphil

...... only one and you got the last one....... now fess up .... is it really for a little one or has your teddy bear worn out.?????

:D