Massive Failure For The Red Rally

TAWP

the thing has not even started in earnest yet and the same old posters on here proving their tediousness, how about waiting for tomorrow and Sunday, then make a judgement call, after all the rally is tomorrow and not today, today is small gatherings.

I sometimes wonder what people hope to achieve with such nonsense as this thread, do they think it makes one iota of difference to the actual happenings? do they think abhisit is reading this forum and getting excited because some nomark says not many reds have turned up, or do you think he is concerned with the facts rather than the ramblings of some old fool on a farang forum.

The reds would be crowing if today was impressive. That's a fact for you. Now they are humiliated.

Sorry im just courios....humiliated about what?

I remember last year, i was in the middle of red and soldier like a photographer and some days before someone say the same, nothings happens and they lose....cannot wait tomorrow?

Also all people coming from N. and NE tonight sleep in Nakhon Sawan and Nakhon Ratchasima...how you know how much they are????

At the end, you really think, also if they are 200.000, they cannot make trouble in Bangkok?

I think some of us dont learn from the past....and dont see few people, last time, give fire to a lot of bus meanwhile hundreds of soldiers try to stop them whit not fortune.

bye

so am i supposed to read your post as anticipating "trouble in bkk", "red shirt trouble"... while i've heard way too many times the litanies for "peaceful transformation"? while i personally experienced violence and intimidation up north? and now again, it comes down to... _how many people can create "trouble in bkk"?_: thanks for insight into your mind.

for the soldiers...; as far as i can remember... , immediately after black sonngkhran there had been wide-spread accusations that hundreds, if not thousands had been massacred. i can remember "journalists" and "photographers" adding to that madness - what did come out of it?

and again, thanks for insight in your mind - so you prefer a mob running amok, setting buses on fire, threatening to blow up LPG-tanks, etc etc, to a stringent security operation to contain violence, protect law and civil society?

Why you must find such of...difficult things? i said only that the number is not important...dont try to put in my word things that i dont say.

I dont prefer nothings, i dont like red, yellow, blue, blacks and all this that destroy the country, the tourism and the economy...also mine.

If you see that things in my word up to you, the post i replay talk about the number.

I was in the middle last time...you want say to me about?

• Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why you must find such of...difficult things? i said only that the number is not important...dont try to put in my word things that i dont say.

I dont prefer nothings, i dont like red, yellow, blue, blacks and all this that destroy the country, the tourism and the economy...also mine.

If you see that things in my word up to you, the post i replay talk about the number.

pls do so.

in that case... may i remind you of a funny story:

during black songkhran a bunch of young thai kids had a party. pure chance they witnessed how red-shirt taxi drivers slammed into army-lines. pure chance also they video-taped it. they published it on their very own thai-youth multi-media-website. nobody cared.

after it was all over... people discovered these videos. it came to attention to a famous international academic-critical website, "new mandala". overall judgement _there_ ... was ... these videos had been faked and manipulated. _none_ of these high-court academic judges _ever_ tried to investigate the sources, talk to the kids.

yes, please show me your pics.

pls do so.

during black songkhran a bunch of young thai kids had a party. pure chance they witnessed how red-shirt taxi drivers slammed into army-lines. pure chance also they video-taped it. they published it on their very own thai-youth multi-media-website. nobody cared.

after it was all over... people discovered these videos. it came to attention to a famous international academic-critical website, "new mandala". overall judgement _there_ ... was ... these videos had been faked and manipulated. _none_ of these high-court academic judges _ever_ tried to investigate the sources, talk to the kids.

Ok, someone can tell me how can post??

Ok sorry picasa i think can work....let me show to you my friend the two times i staied whit red in trouble..ASEN pattaya black shirt try to fight whit red in front of the hotel were the asean was, second whit red in bangkok meanwhile the soldier shoot to us....give only the time for put my name on the pic ok????

Then your funny story you said to my son of 9 month old....wait my friend.

Edited by oceano

pls do so.

Ok, someone can tell me how can post??

Ok sorry picasa i think can work....let me show to you my friend the two times i staied whit red in trouble..ASEN pattaya black shirt try to fight whit red in front of the hotel were the asean was, second whit red in bangkok meanwhile the soldier shoot to us....give only the time for put my name on the pic ok????

Then your funny story you said to my son of 9 month old....wait my friend.

Ok, first set ASEAN...i want remind you a funny story from my country:

One man lie all him life, when him was old him was sure all people in the world was same him, all lier.

Before die him said to himself " im not die i am eternal"....sorry for my english...you try to put wrong things in my words, than you try to say him a LIER...my friend can i say to you....you want only FLAME on the forum whit someone....after i post this pls, go back in the dark ok?

bye

DSC04111.jpgDSC04107.jpgDSC04105.jpg

the thing has not even started in earnest yet and the same old posters on here proving their tediousness, how about waiting for tomorrow and Sunday, then make a judgement call, after all the rally is tomorrow and not today, today is small gatherings.

I sometimes wonder what people hope to achieve with such nonsense as this thread, do they think it makes one iota of difference to the actual happenings? do they think abhisit is reading this forum and getting excited because some nomark says not many reds have turned up, or do you think he is concerned with the facts rather than the ramblings of some old fool on a farang forum.

you mean Abhisit is not reading this forum? :)

the thing has not even started in earnest yet and the same old posters on here proving rather than the ramblings of some old fool on a farang forum.

You sure he isn't I notice someone is...Police in Phucket to stop farang pricing fines, TOTsendsmesagessaying doble pricing for private firms not legal. At least someonenowis listenninga littlebit even ifit isall talk so far.

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/abhisit-m18013.html

:D

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/abhisit-m18013.html

:D

Lol, he has no friends here either :D

I can never quite decide if these threads are more annoying, depressing, or just plain silly.................

We have judgments of Guilty---without evidence ...or proof

We have failed events before they have even started....

We have a video of a fight between two guys--one in a red T-shirt as "evidence" of Redshirt violence

We have all kinds of "evidence" of people being paid......"a friend of a friend's cousin's employee was offered 300bht to demonstrate".........

We have Reds detonating bombs all over the place.....but sometimes they forget to pull the pin on the grenade... stupid reds

All those people who stay at home instead of riding in the back of a pickup truck all the way from Udon Thani to BKK are not supportive..? There is no such thing as "passive" support in Thailand....

If the pickup driver is given 2000Thb to cover the costs of getting to BKK.....that's evidence that only people who get paid support the movement?

It goes on and on and on.....I'm looking forward to the "Post Mortem" discussions next week..........gawd help us... :D

I hope you guys are never selected for jury duty.............. :)

The original Million Man March in Washington DC did not get anywhere close to a million men either, but it has gone down in history. Isn't it kind of a silly thing to split hairs about?

"Million Man March" is a bit like the "World Series" then. Just about giving something an impressive sounding name which happens to be complete BS.

We have Reds detonating bombs all over the place.....but sometimes they forget to pull the pin on the grenade... stupid reds....

... and we have Reds packing bottles of gasoline, who, mixing them up with their lao khao and drinking them, later stick a rag in the lao khao bottle and attempt to light it on fire.

...and we have the leader of the reds, taking a well deserved holiday in Europe, with his kids. :)

Edited by kurtgruen

Look and talk to people out in the provinces. They are being stopped from getting anywhere near Bangkok by the police.

At police checkpoints all vehicles are being searched for Red shirts and various other items. No wonder they are slow in reaching Bangkok.

Maybe it is the same in your area.

I gather the Reds are really getting p*ssed off at this treatment. The authorities need to take care in case their is a backlash against this treatment.

Of course, if these people cannot get to Bangkok then the government and their allies here on Thai Visa can say the rally was a failure.

I can never quite decide if these threads are more annoying, depressing, or just plain silly.................

We have judgments of Guilty---without evidence ...or proof

We have failed events before they have even started....

We have a video of a fight between two guys--one in a red T-shirt as "evidence" of Redshirt violence

We have all kinds of "evidence" of people being paid......"a friend of a friend's cousin's employee was offered 300bht to demonstrate".........

We have Reds detonating bombs all over the place.....but sometimes they forget to pull the pin on the grenade... stupid reds

All those people who stay at home instead of riding in the back of a pickup truck all the way from Udon Thani to BKK are not supportive..? There is no such thing as "passive" support in Thailand....

If the pickup driver is given 2000Thb to cover the costs of getting to BKK.....that's evidence that only people who get paid support the movement?

It goes on and on and on.....I'm looking forward to the "Post Mortem" discussions next week..........gawd help us... :D

I hope you guys are never selected for jury duty.............. :)

We have all this also related to the jellow, blue and black, you know very well...pls dont wast my time post video from youtube and pic show the same whit all color....the point my friend is...and so?

What do you want? if you are annoyed go drink singa and play whit some lady( remember this is Thailand and we come here for that not for play politics) dont read forum around the net, plus why so many whit few post come in this 2 days to talk about red that are looser, criminal ecc ecc....to all of you....is not the color but the people and good guys and bad guys are everiwhere....in all color.

And again...moderators....dont live Mr vicco MR commons and friend flame as more please. They try all over the forum.

Edited by Tywais

Look and talk to people out in the provinces. They are being stopped from getting anywhere near Bangkok by the police.

At police checkpoints all vehicles are being searched for Red shirts and various other items. No wonder they are slow in reaching Bangkok.

Maybe it is the same in your area.

I gather the Reds are really getting p*ssed off at this treatment. The authorities need to take care in case their is a backlash against this treatment.

Of course, if these people cannot get to Bangkok then the government and their allies here on Thai Visa can say the rally was a failure.

They've all been told to bring cameras so we can look forward to pics of this soon.

I sometimes wonder what people hope to achieve with such nonsense as this thread

"To achieve" is not the point. You've got it all wrong, you see.

The forums are mostly for idle chitchat that passes for entertainment. Think of it as a sewing circle of old biddies who cluck at one another and nod wisely or not.

Occasionally we do get some useful information amid the cackle.

Now you may choose to participate in full consciousness of the purpose of the gathering. :)

The original Million Man March in Washington DC did not get anywhere close to a million men either, but it has gone down in history. Isn't it kind of a silly thing to split hairs about?

"Million Man March" is a bit like the "World Series" then. Just about giving something an impressive sounding name which happens to be complete BS.

Perhaps, but , HOW CAN YOU KNOW IN ADVANCE HOW MANY PEOPLE ARE GOING TO SHOW UP? :)

It won't take a million people to wind up the authorities and instigate violence and headlines in the worldwide media.

Three days ago on BBC's website.

Greece hit by third general strike in a month

Riot police fired tear gas at stone-throwing protesters during a large demonstration in the capital, Athens.

Thursday's march in central Athens was the largest since the troubles in Greece began, with an estimated 25,000 people taking part, says the BBC's Malcolm Brabant.

Riot police, who were out in force to avoid a repeat of the violence seen during the previous strike last Friday, fired tear gas to disperse dozens of hooded protesters who threw rocks and other projectiles at the start of the march.

Perhaps, but , HOW CAN YOU KNOW IN ADVANCE HOW MANY PEOPLE ARE GOING TO SHOW UP? :D

I don't, it was just the impression i got from all the reddies suddenly coming out to tell us why it's perfectly normal to call something a million man march when it might only consist of a fraction of that number. Perhaps if you showed a bit more confidence and conviction in your movement and its bold claims, i might be able to too. :)

I sometimes wonder what people hope to achieve with such nonsense as this thread

The forums are mostly for idle chitchat that passes for entertainment. Think of it as a sewing circle of old biddies who cluck at one another and nod wisely or not.

Now you may choose to participate in full consciousness of the purpose of the gathering. :D

bwok bwok bwok bwok bwok bwok bwok Thaksin bwok bwok bwok bwok bwokb Reds bwok bwok bwok bwok bwok bwokkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk som tam bwok bwok............................. bwok zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz :)

Perhaps, but , HOW CAN YOU KNOW IN ADVANCE HOW MANY PEOPLE ARE GOING TO SHOW UP? :)

The "million man march" term came from the red leaders, who even yesterday were still predicting a million attendees. Maybe you need to ask them?

Perhaps, but , HOW CAN YOU KNOW IN ADVANCE HOW MANY PEOPLE ARE GOING TO SHOW UP? :D

I don't, it was just the impression i got from all the reddies suddenly coming out to tell us why it's perfectly normal to call something a million man march when it might only consist of a fraction of that number. Perhaps if you showed a bit more confidence and conviction in your movement and its bold claims, i might be able to too.

It is not my movement. I probably would be better off personally if the Yellows stay in power.

However, I do question the motivations of the farangs here who seem to be filled with an obsessive hatred for poor people who are just trying to improve their lives. I really am starting to wonder if this is all about maintaining the status quo so that it remains cheap to live here - I get that, but it seems rather selfish to me. :)

Now you may choose to participate in full consciousness of the purpose of the gathering. :D

bwok bwok bwok bwok bwok bwok bwok Thaksin bwok bwok bwok bwok bwokb Reds bwok bwok bwok bwok bwok bwokkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk som tam bwok bwok............................. bwok zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz :)

EXACTLY!

Very funny, had to laugh aloud. :D

It won't take a million people to wind up the authorities and instigate violence and headlines in the worldwide media.

Riot police fired tear gas at stone-throwing protesters during a large demonstration in the capital, Athens.

Thursday's march in central Athens was the largest since the troubles in Greece began, with an estimated 25,000 people taking part, says the BBC's Malcolm Brabant.

Riot police, who were out in force to avoid a repeat of the violence seen during the previous strike last Friday, fired tear gas to disperse dozens of hooded protesters who threw rocks and other projectiles at the start of the march.

beavis-and-butt-head.jpg

I don't say anything, hehehe, hehehe

NATION: According to numbers compiled by manager website, the biggest gathering point in Nakhon Sawan failed to reach the 100,000 people target.

NATION: There were about 1,500 vehicles at the Nakhon Sawan gathering point before they moved to Bkk.

Well, if the original estimate is supposed to be right, those 1500 vehicles better be buses, because that would mean 66 people per vehicle. We are more likely talking about pickup trucks, which would mean, that they got less than 1/5 of their estimated 100000 loyal followers.

Still a lot of people though and if any of the excrement rumors are true, the sh*t will probably hit the fan. For those, who don't want to be inconvenienced, I would suggest a weekend at Rayong Beach :) That's what we did last year, during Songkran and there, you would have never guessed, that anything was wrong in Pattaya or Bangkok.

We laid on the beach, ate delicious seafood and spent the Songkran, extended holidays with friends from Chiang Rai. :D They were Red, we were Yellow and we had a great time together, talking about motorcycles, family and food :D

It is not my movement. I probably would be better off personally if the Yellows stay in power.

However, I do question the motivations of the farangs here who seem to be filled with an obsessive hatred for poor people who are just trying to improve their lives. I really am starting to wonder if this is all about maintaining the status quo so that it remains cheap to live here - I get that, but it seems rather selfish to me. :)

This is an excellent point, I've wondered myself at the motives of those --mostly fahlang, I take it -- who seem to have such admiration for the conservative wing of Thai politics. One can hardly imagine that their feelings are reciprocated.

It certainly wont take a million and with a large number of pick ups traffic chaos is guaranteed. Using pick ups is a very inefficient wauy of transporting people but it maximises th number of vehicles