Non O In Singapore

Hi, i would like to go to Singapore to make a new non O , the first one is finished since nov 04, since this date i use on entry visa. ( i work 28/28 rotation).

Can you tell me what documents i need to make this extansion or renwal in Singapore.

Thanks an regards.

i live in buriram, i'm married with a thai. I already had one valid to nov 04. i never past the dates of all my stays.

i'm clear!! now i stay max 26 days each time, but i need my o visa for driving license, the bank , the house etc...

You need the multi entry type with your travel and the only place that has a high probability of issue would be Penang. I would highly advise going there rather than Singapore (or as a side trip if you have other plans in Singapore). You do have valid reasons for the multi type so it might be that Singapore would issue to you but in general Penang is much more likely to provide. Be sure to have copy of wife ID card if she not with you; as well as copy of marriage certificate.

You need the multi entry type with your travel and the only place that has a high probability of issue would be Penang.  I would highly advise going there rather than Singapore (or as a side trip if you have other plans in Singapore).  You do have valid reasons for the multi type so it might be that Singapore would issue to you but in general Penang is much more likely to provide.  Be sure to have copy of wife ID card if she not with you; as well as copy of marriage certificate.

I have attained a one year multi-entry non-immigrant type "O" visa in Singapore more than once with no problems at all. All you need is a copy of your marriage certificate, your wife's ID card and the normal required extras such as photos. They do not like to issue long term Type"B" visas in the Singapore embassy but Type"O" are no problem.

A friend of mine just returned from Singapore, having obtained a new multiple-entry non-immigrant 'O' visa at the Thai embassy there. No problem at all. Apparently, all they required from him was the appropriate copy of his marriage certificate.