Thaksin Say Abhisit Shares Mental Disease With Hitler And Is Surrounded By Homosexuals With Mental Problems

TAWP

Thaksin Draws Comparison between Abhisit and Hitler

UPDATE : 17 March 2010

Thaksin said via a video conference call to the Red Shirt protesters that the government has been bribing protesters to leave the rally.

The ousted premier also claimed that Prime Minister Abhisit Vejjajiva has a mental disorder similar to Adolf Hitler's.

At the Red Shirt rally at Phanfa Lilat Bridge in Bangkok, fugitive former Prime Minister Thaksin Shinawatra made another video conference call to his supporters.

Continue: http://www.thailandoutlook.tv/tan/ViewData...?DataID=1026349

I hope Thaksin realises just how <deleted> stupid his comments sound - he is clearly one derranged and twisted individual. The sad part about it all is that there are people out there that listen to his bull$hit.

... Good fortune for the protestors, get paid by one side to attend and then get paid by the other to go home.

You raise a point that's always bugged me whenever I hear of vote buying. I always wondered what actually stops people from voting for whoever they want anyway after having accepted the bribe from the vote buyer? After all, nobody will know which box you ticked anyway!

... Good fortune for the protestors, get paid by one side to attend and then get paid by the other to go home.

You raise a point that's always bugged me whenever I hear of vote buying. I always wondered what actually stops people from voting for whoever they want anyway after having accepted the bribe from the vote buyer? After all, nobody will know which box you ticked anyway!

Actually in a recent election some voting booths were positioned so that they could be seen by other people.

Abhisit seems to be doing a good job he handled the blood rally quite good , the next rally he will have to worry about will be the Semen Rally when a million of the red shirts march holding flag poles ind there hands and a photo of Thaksin while they donate a million cc of sperm into a million test tubes.

But Im not to sure what they will do with it then any ideas ?

Edited by saintofsilence

<snip>

Anyway it's depressing that many of the people at the rally probably believe that Abhisit poisoned their bottle water and is extremely violent and dangerous. Astonishing coming from someone who implemented a trial less execution policy. I wish the western newspapers would pick up on the absolute lunacy this guys spouts in Thai.

Edited by Jai Dee
quoted deleted post.

Midas

Thanks, I guess I was being dull. you can edit that out now if you wish!

thaksin's comments are no brainer, like that of an uneducated bloke. how did he got his Dr. title? i am begining to suspect that he just paid his way to get it.

Khausan Road :)

From the article

Thaksin added that just like the German schizophrenic dictator, Abhisit does not like to talk alone, has problems controlling his ambitions, and violent tendencies.

LMAO! Pot calling kettle! Thaksin is proving quite well that he is a sandwich short of a picnic.

Edited by Tigs

Some very dodgy posts have been deleted from this thread.

Such speculation places ThaiVisa at risk.

PUBLIC WARNING:

If it happens again, the offending member(s) will be suspended and/or banned from the Forum.

Midas

Thanks, I guess I was being dull. you can edit that out now if you wish!

thaksin's comments are no brainer, like that of an uneducated bloke. how did he got his Dr. title? i am begining to suspect that he just paid his way to get it.

Khausan Road :)

From the article

Thaksin added that just like the German schizophrenic dictator, Abhisit does not like to talk alone, has problems controlling his ambitions, and violent tendencies.

LMAO! Pot calling kettle! Thaksin is proving quite well that he is a sandwich short of a picnic.

No need, it has already been edited out. Apologies to the mods if my post crossed the line.

Desperate times call for desperate measures, yet both seem to realise that whoever resorts to the use of force will lose.

Unfortunately with a low turnout it has left the Reds with nowhere to turn, except home.

Unless somehow they can maintain their protests for a much longer period of time. Low turnouts should not cost too much and should allow the financing of a longer campaign, which in theory sounds plausible if it wasn't for the fact that their numbers are dwindling by the day.

Well, if it all goes wrong for him, Thaksin would be ideally suited to play the lead in the remake of this classic. :)

One Flew Over The Cuckoos Nest

Sardaana

This is all the text from the link above.

Thaksin Draws Comparison between Abhisit and Hitler UPDATE : 17 March 2010 Thaksin said via a video conference call to the Red Shirt protesters that the government has been bribing protesters to leave the rally.

The ousted premier also claimed that Prime Minister Abhisit Vejjajiva has a mental disorder similar to Adolf Hitler's.

At the Red Shirt rally at Phanfa Lilat Bridge in Bangkok, fugitive former Prime Minister Thaksin Shinawatra made another video conference call to his supporters.

Thaksin has accused the government of trying to bribe some protestors into leaving the rally and said that someone laced the protestors' water with poison.

However, the ousted premier thanked his supporters and asked them to remain patient, saying that the current government has a hearing problem.

Thaksin also talked about the yesterday's blood collection. He said that despite the disapproval of many people, the Red Shirt protesters have done the right thing in sacrificing their blood for democracy.

In his speech to the Red Shirt protesters, the fugitive former prime minister claimed that Prime Minister Abhisit Vejjajiva has some psychological condition similar to Adolf Hitler's.

Thaksin also said that Abhisit is surrounded by homosexuals with emotional problems.

Toward the end of this call, Thaksin thanked his supporters again and urged them to continue their fight against the government for the sake of the younger generations.

However, he warned the protesters that the government might resort to violence since Abhisit has a mental disorder.

Edited by Tigs

If you followed the news in the last nationwide election, lots of cases where the desks were turned around where the vote-buyers could watch from the doorway: especially Isaan.

<snip>

Anyway it's depressing that many of the people at the rally probably believe that Abhisit poisoned their bottle water and is extremely violent and dangerous. Astonishing coming from someone who implemented a trial less execution policy. I wish the western newspapers would pick up on the absolute lunacy this guys spouts in Thai.

Bangkok Post video links say they are down to 10,000 red-shirts.

Poor Thaksin, don't you just feel a little sorry for his deranged ramblings and stupidity, seems he only opens his mouth lately to change feet.

Maybe he should be brought home asap and the medication started immediately.