Botox In Pattaya

coutsa

I usually get my Botox shots in Phuket at a place called APEX, but not going there this time.

Any suggestions were to get it done in Pattaya??? I dont really want to pay the usual farang prices though!!

There is a clinic at the top of Soi 6/1 (Second Road end, opposite the Bangkok Bank) who display a sign saying they do Botox injections. I can't tell you how much it costs, never had it done. I have seen several others as well but can't recall exactly where they are.

How much in Phuket?

There is a clinic at the top of Soi 6/1 (Second Road end, opposite the Bangkok Bank) who display a sign saying they do Botox injections. I can't tell you how much it costs, never had it done. I have seen several others as well but can't recall exactly where they are.

How much in Phuket?

Around about 16,000 for forehead, crowsfeet and frown lines

I don't have personal experience in this area; but, I know a few folks who had the Botox treatments (injections) in Pattaya by a Dr. Chanvit who owns and runs a clinic on

Soi Prataumnak (? sp) about 100 meters or so South of Bangkok Bank and Top Pharmacy and on the same side of the Soi as both. Those I know who had the Botox

treatment by Dr. Chanvit were very satisfied

I visited Dr. Chanvit myself for years at his clinic on Soi Prataumnak for other purposes and found him to be very congenial, competent and more than fair in pricing.

His level of English is acceptable. About a year or so ago, Dr. Chanvit opened another office in Pattaya which is new and more upscale. I never saw him at the newer

location however.