Colored Shirt Fatigue Ignites Nude Farang Protest

george

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I really want to believe its true,just because it is so funny!

nice one!

Make Bangkok a fully FKK place.(for ze uneducated=FKK is a nud_e camp).

I saw some of the runners in their birthday-suits wearing RED,or was it the lobster-red color of the sunburns,5555..

FKK = Freier Koerper Kultur (D) or Free Body Culture (GB).

An FKK-camp is one way of expressing FKK; an FKK-beach is another one.

Even if there's a chance that it's an "april fools" joke...can you imagine the looks of horror on the faces of the poo ying's up and down Rama IV..... :D:) Schlongs everywhere!! :D

Even if there's a chance that it's an "april fools" joke...can you imagine the looks of horror on the faces of the poo ying's up and down Rama IV..... :D:) Schlongs everywhere!! :D

Well if it happened on Rama 4 I too would be surprised. Suk Soi 4, wouldn't surprise me a bit.

Good one really. .. ..

I actually called several people who live on and hand around on that Soi to check to see if they saw the "streak-fest"!! :)

However in re-reading it I saw it said the offenders would be fined whatever they had in their wallets. That's when I realized I'd been had by a clever April's Fools joke. :D

Made everyone laugh when I called them back. ... .

Thanx again. .. :D

Edited by tod-daniels

would the name Felix Lynn be translated as truth lie-ing?

I suspect it is the Felix Lynn who used to run -- and perhaps still runs -- an English-language FM station in Bangkok. His nick on ThaiVisa is Felix Lynn

--

Maestro

Gave the game away when the OP said 'the Germans started drinking after being disappointed at not being able to visit the Reclining Buddha'!!!

Funny stuff!

National newspaper here in UK had a page in it's 1st April edition whereupon if you licked it you would taste some kind of food flavour. Oh yes!....One fella at work here did, and has been ripped to shreds remorselessly (spelling?) all day and due to having no sense of humour, is now on suicide watch. Hmmm!

how would they have any money in there wallets or even wallets if they were naked. also did any ladies get invloved ? arhh Nana Plaza the elephant and Castle of London what a nice place

Personally when I go streaking I keep my notes rolled into a tube shape and hide them where the sun don't shine and all my coins fit perfectly in my crevasse like belly button :) ...lol