I Need Neoprene Material Where To Buy In Cm ?

ManilaLover

Somebody knows where to buy neoprene ? (used for wetsuits/notebook bags/mousemats etc.) a double layer of polyester stretch fabric with a foamlayer inbetween.

Already tried the shop 200m west of the trainstation where they sell all kinds of foam, rubber, plastic etc. but they only have a very cheap quality and rediculously overpriced too.

Any shops/wholesales in CM I don't know of ?

Product-2005103141543-s.jpg

You might try contacting ONSMOOTH-THAI CO.,LTD. 153 MOO7, 3RD, RING RD., T.THAWANGTARN, A.SARAPEE, They make all sorts of neoprene wear.

Also the Book Of What, Where and How has some more shops that sell material similar to the one near the train station, including a larger shop in Sakamphang.

You might try contacting ONSMOOTH-THAI CO.,LTD. 153 MOO7, 3RD, RING RD., T.THAWANGTARN, A.SARAPEE, They make all sorts of neoprene wear.

Also the Book Of What, Where and How has some more shops that sell material similar to the one near the train station, including a larger shop in Sakamphang.

Thanks !

That first address where is it ?

Not sure, is it this here ? Goog gives confusing information, is Oki Precision the same company ?

Book Of What never heard of, where to find those ?

Edited by ManilaLover

I would try calling Onsmooth first, they are a manufacturer, not a retailer 053-325000-6

The Book Of What is a directory for Chiang Mai. You can pick one up at Gecko books or other locations listed at www.thebookofwhat.info

As well as Onsmooth there is Omareef (Thailand) Co.,Ltd. 97 Moo 5 Wiangyong Muang Lamphun Lamphun, Thailand 51000. Contact : 6653-581910 6653-581958

I believe they make the wetsuits for Neil pryde.

On a similar note, does any body know of a polyester/spandex mix or lycra manufacturer in Chiang mai? I'm looking for the stretchy swim wear/aerobics type of material.