Farang Hatred Of The Reds ?

sillyman99

I'd say you don't get it. If you could see the demos up close here in Bangkok, I don't think you'd be so quick to presume they "just want a chance in life." They want to party and get away from work and be paid for it. They're expecting a huge cashout if they can bring Thaksin back. In my 'hood most of the reds are driving late-model motorcycles, and the leaders are riding in BMWs and gold-trimmed Camrys. It's a sham.

What a load of.....

My wife's family are very much involved in the red movement and I just showed them your reply.

There was houls of laughter and they asked

"ask him where his hood is so they can go for their free BMW or Camry". Actually a new bike will do :)

So...where is your "Hood"?

Your observations are not first hand, yet you right off somebody's whose are as being BS.

• Replies 286
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

most of the reds are driving late-model motorcycles

More than likely on 800 baht a month finance repayments.

Not exactly the blinged out existence of a rap star is it?

" Yo my name's Ham Dum straight out the North East

Somtam with 30 chilies is my type of feast

Rollin' on my Fino like a Morlam superstar

20 baht flip flops on my feet. don' need no car"

Living large! :)

most of the reds are driving late-model motorcycles

More than likely on 800 baht a month finance repayments.

Not exactly the blinged out existence of a rap star is it?

" Yo my name's Ham Dum straight out the North East

Somtam with 30 chilies is my type of feast

Rollin' on my Fino like a Morlam superstar

20 baht flip flops on my feet. don' need no car"

Living large! :)

:D

let thai people sort it out whatever way they choose without interference from farang people thats my two bobs worth

Agreed, Who knows, you and I may or may not have the same opinions on how the Thais need to work it out but we both understand 100% that it should be the THAIS who work it out themselves. Not some 2 bit, back packing, idiot farang scum, with his illiterate barprize in tow, up on stage comparing this BS to America’s rise to democracy.

Like this guy from the news; Damm he shames all Americans with his actions, bastard.

Igallery_327_1086_853.jpg

I hope I see him in the street.

let thai people sort it out whatever way they choose without interference from farang people thats my two bobs worth

Agreed, Who knows, you and I may or may not have the same opinions on how the Thais need to work it out but we both understand 100% that it should be the THAIS who work it out themselves. Not some 2 bit, back packing, idiot farang scum, with his illiterate barprize in tow, up on stage comparing this BS to America's rise to democracy.

Like this guy from the news; Damm he shames all Americans with his actions, bastard.

how can you tell girl is from bar :):D:D . arent the majority farang- thai girl things hi-so babes.

Edited by simpathy

I think it's the word "red" that has most farangs upset, as we attribute "red" to communisim. plus the fact, that we farangs really have no idea what's going on, heck, half the Thai's don't know really what the reds are all about.

Agreed, Who knows, you and I may or may not have the same opinions on how the Thais need to work it out but we both understand 100% that it should be the THAIS who work it out themselves. Not some 2 bit, back packing, idiot farang scum, with his illiterate barprize in tow, up on stage comparing this BS to America's rise to democracy.

he probably voted for Obama, and now since that's not working so good, he's over here helping the Thai's. :)