18" On Honda City Possible?

la69

Hey peeps!

Anyone knows if one can put 18" wheels on a Honda City 2010?

At shop and at tyreshop place where I got some nice 17" ones they said no but they seemed a bit uncertain. Some time after I saw a Honda City with wheels that looked to me at least to be 18".

I had an old model city and had rubbing issues (on full lock) with 16". You have to put them on and make sure u can turn lock to lock and they don't rub anywhere. 17" might be doable, though my guess is 18" will rub and give a more harsh ride.

Yeah, I guess so. I already have 17" right now. It looks great but if possible I'll do 18".

Btw, the new City SE version comes with 17" from store. The two lesser models comes with 16".

I had an old model city and had rubbing issues (on full lock) with 16". You have to put them on and make sure u can turn lock to lock and they don't rub anywhere. 17" might be doable, though my guess is 18" will rub and give a more harsh ride.

Yeah, I guess so. I already have 17" right now. It looks great but if possible I'll do 18".

Btw, the new City SE version comes with 17" from store. The two lesser models comes with 16".

Well if 17" is stock you might manage 18" I use 17" on my civic and its much more harsh than standard (looks cool though!). My wife's niece got 17" on hers and its lowered - the suspension is adjustable, if you didn't know already:) You can lower it and keep the stock springs. Happy bouncing! haha

Well if 17" is stock you might manage 18" I use 17" on my civic and its much more harsh than standard (looks cool though!). My wife's niece got 17" on hers and its lowered - the suspension is adjustable, if you didn't know already:) You can lower it and keep the stock springs. Happy bouncing! haha

Even if you could fit 18" , the ride would be so un-forgiving on Bangkoks roads.

I was in a taxi last week that had some cool looking wheels on a trip from Ekkamai to Ladprao and the ride was so rough!!

I'd rather have a bit more comfort if I was you.