What Level Of Domestic Violence Is Acceptable?

sarahsbloke

Precisely. I refer you to my previous post - the average woman does not attack physically never mind how great the provocation. They can't win and know it.

Sorry, but you are joking, these Thai ladies are far stronger and far fiercer than the average western man, and their attacks are all out, no holds barred.

Once when I was with GF1 some ferrang insulted me, I wasn't bothered but she rushed at them, then picked them up (and they must have weighted twice as much as her) and threw them across the road ....... I couldn't have done that.

Another time, I saw a guy touch a girls bum, she grabbed a pool cue and beat him unconscious. (this was in the Happy Bar last year)

You're right - I'm talking about farang women who rarely are violent.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I guess I am a bit envious of you guys with the non violent Thai women. I have had a tooth broken by a thrown glass bottle. I have been attacked in the shower by a crazed wife with a butcher knife. I left the house one day in a rain of one liter beer bottles, good beer too. I have been attacked by a Thai woman with a cleaver and she broke my toe with a misplaced throw of a plastic bottle full of mouthwash. I have been chased down a Soi by a barefoot, stark naked Thai woman with a two by four. I thought I would have a minute to get away while she dressed. So much for conservative Thai women. I have not had a dull life. Frankly the war zone I was in for a couple of years was safer than being at home. In addition to combat I have raced cars, motorcycles and jumped out of airplanes. I find none of those even remotely as dangerous as a Thai woman. As I get older and death looms closer on my horizon I have become more resigned to the dangers of women realizing that I am going to die soon anyway. Ten years more or less is not going to make much difference, I’ve had a good life. I have a Thai friend who is my hero. He is 65 and keeps six young women. He has guts. He has his share of scars. But he keeps on going.

Where I came from in Florida the old guys look for shark’s teeth on the beach and early bird dinner specials. Here the old guys ride motorcycles and go out dancing with beautiful young women.

I guess I am a bit envious of you guys with the non violent Thai women. I have had a tooth broken by a thrown glass bottle. I have been attacked in the shower by a crazed wife with a butcher knife. I left the house one day in a rain of one liter beer bottles, good beer too. I have been attacked by a Thai woman with a cleaver and she broke my toe with a misplaced throw of a plastic bottle full of mouthwash. I have been chased down a Soi by a barefoot, stark naked Thai woman with a two by four. I thought I would have a minute to get away while she dressed. So much for conservative Thai women. I have not had a dull life. Frankly the war zone I was in for a couple of years was safer than being at home. In addition to combat I have raced cars, motorcycles and jumped out of airplanes. I find none of those even remotely as dangerous as a Thai woman. As I get older and death looms closer on my horizon I have become more resigned to the dangers of women realizing that I am going to die soon anyway. Ten years more or less is not going to make much difference, I've had a good life. I have a Thai friend who is my hero. He is 65 and keeps six young women. He has guts. He has his share of scars. But he keeps on going.

Where I came from in Florida the old guys look for shark's teeth on the beach and early bird dinner specials. Here the old guys ride motorcycles and go out dancing with beautiful young women.

Yup, there are idiots everywhere, but they seem to be more prevalent here.

Dare I suggest you associate with a different type of woman rather than accepting that you will be killed off soon?

I guess I am a bit envious of you guys with the non violent Thai women. I have had a tooth broken by a thrown glass bottle. I have been attacked in the shower by a crazed wife with a butcher knife. I left the house one day in a rain of one liter beer bottles, good beer too. I have been attacked by a Thai woman with a cleaver and she broke my toe with a misplaced throw of a plastic bottle full of mouthwash. I have been chased down a Soi by a barefoot, stark naked Thai woman with a two by four.

Hasn't anyone told you you're supposed to pay? :)

Edited by Old Croc

I guess I am a bit envious of you guys with the non violent Thai women. I have had a tooth broken by a thrown glass bottle. I have been attacked in the shower by a crazed wife with a butcher knife. I left the house one day in a rain of one liter beer bottles, good beer too. I have been attacked by a Thai woman with a cleaver and she broke my toe with a misplaced throw of a plastic bottle full of mouthwash. I have been chased down a Soi by a barefoot, stark naked Thai woman with a two by four. I thought I would have a minute to get away while she dressed. So much for conservative Thai women. I have not had a dull life. Frankly the war zone I was in for a couple of years was safer than being at home. In addition to combat I have raced cars, motorcycles and jumped out of airplanes. I find none of those even remotely as dangerous as a Thai woman. As I get older and death looms closer on my horizon I have become more resigned to the dangers of women realizing that I am going to die soon anyway. Ten years more or less is not going to make much difference, I've had a good life. I have a Thai friend who is my hero. He is 65 and keeps six young women. He has guts. He has his share of scars. But he keeps on going.

Where I came from in Florida the old guys look for shark's teeth on the beach and early bird dinner specials. Here the old guys ride motorcycles and go out dancing with beautiful young women.

Yup, there are idiots everywhere, but they seem to be more prevalent here.

Dare I suggest you associate with a different type of woman rather than accepting that you will be killed off soon?

The first lady was a uni professor with a masters and the second was a boxer and go go dancer.

I left out many in between although they were mostly pretty, physical, women who liked martial arts, sports or things like that. None were wallflowers or timid women in the least. I’m not much for timid women afraid of their own shadow.

Also they were sexual athletes. Some how I think that physical women who excel at sports or some other occupation that involves conditioning say dancing or something like that are more likely to be violent. Also all of the women had older brothers and were used to standing up for themselves in the family.

None of them were afraid of me in the least. Nor were they afraid of anyone else. I routinely bailed them out of jail for insulting police officers or some such other unusual behavior.

I think the tie that binds them all was they were not dull. I seem to find myself attracted to people who are not dull. And maybe a little crazy. Ya all the women I fall for are a bit crazy.

They loved hard and lived hard and when they were angry they were really angry. I could have gone a lot of places but I chose Thailand. Brazil or Cuba would have been fine as they also have hot blooded women. Funny Brazil, Thailand and Cuba what do they all have in common? Spicy food? I wouldn’t have gone to England or Ireland because the food is not spicy enough. France might have worked. My third wife was French, good cook.

I have never gone looking for abusive women. So I really would not know how to avoid them.

What would you suggest? What are the telltale signs of an abusive woman before the abuse happens. What should I look for?

I don’t know for sure but in your last statement you are not saying old guys that look for shark’s teeth and early bird dinners have a more fulfilling life than old bikers dancing the night away at the Bamboo in Pattaya are you? Cause I’ve tried both and shark’s teeth and yesterdays food can’t compete with Lek, and Fon and the band at the Bamboo club.

I guess I am a bit envious of you guys with the non violent Thai women. I have had a tooth broken by a thrown glass bottle. I have been attacked in the shower by a crazed wife with a butcher knife. I left the house one day in a rain of one liter beer bottles, good beer too. I have been attacked by a Thai woman with a cleaver and she broke my toe with a misplaced throw of a plastic bottle full of mouthwash. I have been chased down a Soi by a barefoot, stark naked Thai woman with a two by four.

Hasn't anyone told you you're supposed to pay? :)

If I gave them money every time they asked we would have to add larceny to battery. I didn’t want to complicate their lives. I told them if they wanted money to go to work. You ever lived with a working go go dancer? Now that is an experience! Once in Chicago I lived with a Playboy bunny. Bunny Felice. She was a piece of work. At the club she even asked me to get my own drinks because the heels hurt her when she walked to the bar.

What kind of question is this?

Has your big bad wife been beating you up again?

NO violence, domestic or otherwise is acceptable.

Gee this guy asks some very strange questions. :)

What sort of a bloke has an avatar like this guy? Me suspects its not just his questions that are a little strange. :D

And your avatar is not ? :D:D :D :D

Domestic Violence is the "politically correct" name.

It has to be defined as 1. Physical cruelty and 2. Mental cruelty.

Males are blamed for instigating the above but in practice it is the female who is responsible

in at least 50% of all cases.

Common causes, continual nagging, unfounded accusations which border on slander.

Mandatory treatment for the above as this is a Mental Health issue.

It is a known fact that women are techically insane for 20% of every month.

I am not a Medical Professional just what one has seen in real life.

It all depends on what you classify domestic violence to be. There is every degree from just a nasty comment to an outright physical beating.

I remember one time my irrational mother following my father around the house screaming at him while he was only trying to get away. Father was a big, strong, physical man, and normally treated women with utter respect. But finally, when mother had him cornered a started shouting in his face from about a foot away, father had enough and he pushed her away. I still remember mother then screaming... "You struck me in the breast!"

Balderdash! If he had struck her she would have been flat on her back.

I've seen a quick, sharp slap bring an irrational person to their senses, when if allowed to continue, they may have hurt themselves.

I doubt if any rational person here would actually condone physical violence. I got spankings many times when I was a kid... and most of them I deserved... but a few I didn't. However, I DID learn that a person has to take responsibility for their own actions... and that is a VERY valuable lesson to learn. when my second wife and I ran a daycare we were not allowed to hit the children under any circumstance, but there were many ways to discipline them that worked just as well if not better than a spanking. I remember many times as a child that I knew I would get a spanking if I commited certain offences... but I did them anyway because the penalty was worth it. I had and have a high pain threshhold.

Personally, I've never hit any woman or child... except my son once on the hand as more of a lesson to his mother than to him. He didn't even cry and just stood their with a shocked look on his face.

So that's 80% less of the time than men.

I make up most of my facts as well, and 93% of my statistics. Same as the next man, depending on who I'm sat beside.

SC

:):D:D

I like your thinking. :D My brother used to do that all the time as a joke, and it impressed all sorts of people who didn't know the real statistics.

So that's 80% less of the time than men.

I make up most of my facts as well, and 93% of my statistics. Same as the next man, depending on who I'm sat beside.

SC

:):D:D

I like your thinking. :D My brother used to do that all the time as a joke, and it impressed all sorts of people who didn't know the real statistics.

I'll stand by your brother, then

In fact, I did. He'll tell you about it. Ask him if he remembers standing beside an anonymous bloke from a web forum.

To try and make it seem more on-topic, he said you hit him. Or vice versa.

SC

Yet another one who hasn't read the discussion. Oh well. :)

Simple answers for simpletons. What more could you ask for?

The point that people don't really highlight with their simplistic knee-jerk responses, is the responsibility of people to avoid provoking violence.

I've seen a bloke fell a lady and I felt very sorry for him, because she'd pushed him so far that he broke, and I had no symopathy whatsoever for her; she'd gone out of her way to provoke it, and got what she'd asked for. I don't think it did her any good, though.

Another of the pearls of strong drink, I suppose

SC

a good slap round the face from the lady you love is probably healthy,means she cares enough about you and the relationship you both have to go to that extreme and that you have upset her big time and she is showing you.As another said attacking you with a knife is a different story................i'd be out the door quicksmart.

after being attacked with a kinfe,, maybe not so quick

I must be seeing the wrong type of girl, while in Thailand

GF1) Didn't hit me, but I had reports of her having a knock down full on fight with her Thai husband in the road where she lives. (neighbours blabbed)

GF2) Attacked me with a large knife, punched me in the head when I was asleep, poisoned my food, and stamped on my bare foot in high heels.

Wife) punched me in the chest (that's it so far), but I have hidden her 8 inch switch blade, just in case.

GF1 and GF2 were both seeing the local witch to cast harmful spells on each other (not sure if that counts as DV)

You guys must have a really dull life!

Glad I started this post, I was beginning to think DV was normal out here.

dude where are you finding these trophy gf's?? I would consider looking else where from now on, try a library... Or maybe just get yourself a taser and keep it on you always...... Punched you in the head while you were asleep :) Thats just uncalled for

I think domestic violence should remain a strictly private and personal matter where authorities and third parties have no say, until the point where physical or psychical damages or serious threats thereof occur, which make third party intervention desirable.

Sorry, but you are joking,
Precisely. I refer you to my previous post - the average woman does not attack physically never mind how great the provocation. They can't win and know it.

these Thai ladies are far stronger and far fiercer than the average western man (or woman), and their attacks are all out, no holds barred.

Once when I was with GF1 some ferrang insulted me, I wasn't bothered but she rushed at them, then picked them up (and they must have weighted twice as much as her) and threw them across the road ....... I couldn't have done that.

Another time, I saw a guy touch a girls bum, she grabbed a pool cue and beat him unconscious, she was tiny and he was a 6 footer. (this was in the Happy Bar last year)

But I will agree with you on this one

You're right and I'm not sure how I missed it - talking badly to someone is far worse than hitting them.

Given a choice of having my head kicked in or being given a good tongue lashing ...... I'll take the kicking every time.

Dude now you are pushing the truth a little, "she picked him up and threw them accross the road" , you are so full of B.S.

For the record I don't think I would stick around if my partner was violent, why would you?