Vip Reds Want To Be New Elite

dobadoy

I don't think Reds are worried they are used to sleeping on the floor.

when the family come around they all sit and even eat on the floor!! :)

I even have a nice reclining sofa but they don't like it!

Why is the OP so worried about this?

Edited by monkfish

Weren't we told by the nation Newspaper and various posters here that the Red shirt leaders were staying

in 5 star hotels ? The intercontinnetal and Hyatt were mentioned here. Now the Nation says a luxrious hotel, yeah right.

Edited by asiancup2007

And by the way, the SC Park hotel is a 3-star hotel and you get rooms there for about 1500 Baht per night.

Its still a darn sight better than the pavement down the street.

3 star in Thailand is like 5 star in Europe.

:) I don't think so.....ever slept in a 5* hotel in London, Paris, Barcelona, Amsterdam, Frankfurt....?

The rooms in the SC Park Hotel are standard, nothing special.

LaoPo

Do the Reds see what they are doing to all of the TV members? They arfe couping them up inside and cabin fevor is taking over. Leading to Illussional psychdelic thoughts. So amny people are talking the end of the world dramas. I have no idea what is going to happen tomorrow much less what happened yesterday.

I can only imagine this is a great time to be a fortune teller. They must be really busy telling the outcome.

Red Shirts are peace loving activists who want to bring goodness/prosperity for all thailand. :)

Just what part of: "We want to bring about class war" did you not understand?

His filters are set in concrete and not subject to new information. Don't even try.