True Down (pattaya) ?

Spoonman

Same here in bkk (now using cellphone connection)

Not sure it is the same problem but what happens to me here is that anytime I want to access a website, I am redirected to a promotion screen from true.

This (very annoying) redirection looks a bit like the one already happening now and then, especially after a reboot from the router. However, it seems that it is not done by the router but further up in True network.

I guess someone messed up the settings for this promotional popup and now we're stuck until they realize this.

I hate this kind of self imposed advertising. They do that a lot here (sms you never asked for, popup messing with your internet, website playing music that you can't stop, loudspeakers everywhere).

I personally think it defeats the purpose, but thai customers obviously aren't bothered.

Same here in bkk (now using cellphone connection)

Not sure it is the same problem but what happens to me here is that anytime I want to access a website, I am redirected to a promotion screen from true.

Finally reached True.

I described the promotion screen. It was something related to a package linking True Internet and True cellphone services, telling me to top up "my" cell number before 27/04... but since I'm using DTAC, there was clearly a mishap there.

She asked me to reboot the router (which I did many times before calling) and *surprise*, problem solved.

I suspect there was some package attached by mistake to my account, which she removed... even if she maintained that she didn't do anything and that the reboot itself solved everything.

Your problem can't be related then.

Are you back online?