Ahhh thanks for that Gunga !!!!

I do know of a place in Pattaya that makes em, for the life of me I cant remember where I saw em though, possibly on Suk road between Nua and klang on the eastside.

"Yeah, the wharfies take 4 home every night" :)

That won't make sense to the North American poster.

They expect the rest of the English speaking world to know exactly what they mean.

OP. Please use plain English. :D

Most fabricators could make one to fit a scooter or M/C.

Take lots of photos of a good rig/setup that you like.

--------

Reminds me of the ads for "Sissy Bars" on M/Cs, <deleted>. :D

Why can't they just say "back rest"?

Sorry Pattaya Terrier,

Can't help you as to where they make them.

What I can tell you is just before New Year I arrived in Pattaya, heading for my room in Soi 4 (Asia) and what did I see was a motorcycle Combo selling chicken Kebabs. In that I had been triyng to explain to my Thai wife what a donner kebab was for some time - it was timely. Later that night - who should turn up outsdie of my my room but the chicken kebab man!

I had not eaten all day and I was up for it. Two donner kebabs. Admittedly they were delicious

At around 2 o'clock in the morning it started. The worst case of food poisoning I have ever had. It ruined my New Year holiday. I should have had more common sense. Although Donner Kebabs from a restaurant are ususally safe - the mobile kebab man has the slab of meat exposed to the sun and insects all day long and at night, I doubt if he even covers the meat up. Never again.

Sorry Pattaya Terrier,

Can't help you as to where they make them.

What I can tell you is just before New Year I arrived in Pattaya, heading for my room in Soi 4 (Asia) and what did I see was a motorcycle Combo selling chicken Kebabs. In that I had been triyng to explain to my Thai wife what a donner kebab was for some time - it was timely. Later that night - who should turn up outsdie of my my room but the chicken kebab man!

I had not eaten all day and I was up for it. Two donner kebabs. Admittedly they were delicious

At around 2 o'clock in the morning it started. The worst case of food poisoning I have ever had. It ruined my New Year holiday. I should have had more common sense. Although Donner Kebabs from a restaurant are ususally safe - the mobile kebab man has the slab of meat exposed to the sun and insects all day long and at night, I doubt if he even covers the meat up. Never again.

I understand your thoughts and suffering having had a similar experience in 2006 from a vendor somewhere near marine disco.

However, if dare to venture, try one from the middle aged Thai lady with glasses near the Sunshine Hotel soi 8. Business hours about 8.30 - 11pm.

She sells the whole thing in that time. A very lucrative business!

You won't have any problems there, except you may have to queue for a while to get served.