What Tv Package Do You Recommend

patrickinpattaya

Argh! This is driving me crazy! :wacko:

OK lets try a different angle. If someone were to get a satellite system, the name of which we are not allowed to discuss, what western stations would that person expect to get? I understand DSTV is no longer available since they switched the band.

OK lets try a different angle. If someone were to get a satellite system, the name of which we are not allowed to discuss, what western stations would that person expect to get? I understand DSTV is no longer available since they switched the band.

Now that DSTV has finished there is no decent tv to be received in Thailand. In the southern areas you can actually get Malaysian Satelite tv but when I looked into it they did not have any British tv channels either (BBC entertainment etc.)

Personally I only have UBC for the premier league and I also watch the UFC but that is all I can sit through. Apologies to any Americans reading this but your tv programmes suck.

Glee, Friends etc etc. I just cant see anything funny about them and your drama is no better. I simply cant understand why the Asians are so American minded. its the same with the Bangkok Post, I suppose there is a lot of money involved somewhere, as usual.

HL :D

Now that DSTV has finished there is no decent tv to be received in Thailand. In the southern areas you can actually get Malaysian Satelite tv but when I looked into it they did not have any British tv channels either (BBC entertainment etc.)

Personally I only have UBC for the premier league and I also watch the UFC but that is all I can sit through. Apologies to any Americans reading this but your tv programmes suck.

Glee, Friends etc etc. I just cant see anything funny about them and your drama is no better. I simply cant understand why the Asians are so American minded. its the same with the Bangkok Post, I suppose there is a lot of money involved somewhere, as usual.

HL :D

In the south you do have an option of ASTRO even though its pirated and now the British know how the yanks fell about your TV.:bah:

For reasons I keep being reminded we're not allowed to discuss here, satellite TV is currently not an option for me.

I have two options for cable, Sophon and TMN. Which is least crappy? I'm mostly after English language news channels and stuff like Nat Geo and Discovery.

Edit for making the question a bit more specific:

To those who have Sophon & TMN: Please, would you mind listing the English language channels you have + eventually stuff like Nat Geo and/or Discovery (but afaik none of them show anything like that, prolly would cause the Thai viewers to think too mutt)

There is a legit option that will give you UK Sky. If anyone is interested PM me and I will provide the link.