Tv Member Swain Died Last Night

FarangCravings

It is with sadness that I report that SWAIN a TV member died last night as a result of a motorbike accident, he is the husband of my Neibours daughter, and a teacher here.

According to my inlaws via my missus around 1am last night coming back from a local bar here in Hang Dong he was hit by a car and ended up underneath it so the car was on top of him.

He passed away onsite

My condolences to his wife who happened to be in Bangkok at the time as her father just passed away.

As I get more info it seems he was the victim of a hit and run the first car knocked him off and sped off and the second car could not stop and was the one that ended up on top of him

Edited by FarangCravings

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

RIP

Condolences to his family.

There was also a similar case in the Thai newspaper a couple of days ago. It said by Makro Hang Dong Rd. Motorbike rear ended and motorbike rider died. Does anyone know where the latest tragedy occurred.

RIP

Condolences to his family.

There was also a similar case in the Thai newspaper a couple of days ago. It said by Makro Hang Dong Rd. Motorbike rear ended and motorbike rider died. Does anyone know where the latest tragedy occurred.

I believe it was right between Hang Dong and Kad farang

RIP Steve----my heart goes out to your family, especially your young daughter who used to play with my daughter---I am not in Chiang Mai at this moment but will contact his family on my return.

Though he had his detractors, as do all of us, he was a genuinely kind person who will be missed by many--none the least his young students to whom, I gather, he was a very competent and helpful English language teacher--may his God go with him

RIP Swain

George, could a trustworthy fellow such as yourself set up an account and TV members could ATM money into said account.

I'm sure that his wife would welcome a whip round after such a tragic double loss of her father and her husband.

Hope this doesn't contravene any forum rules.

Cheers :)