Im Looking 4 A Suite 2 Rent

Buckethead

I need a room in View Tally from the 31st of May for 5 weeks.

INTERNET is a must. Decent speed. Its extremely important that I have an internet connection.

My budget is 14,000 baht. I've been to Thailand many times please don't sell me on the idea that 15 - 22,000 a month is the baht is the going rate. I was paying... tops last year 14,000 from May to Sept. I can't remember the VT building # but its right beside/ behind the TMB bank in Jomtien. Its got the Dolphin in the swimming pool.

If you can kindly send me a message it would be appreciated.

Thanks

I've got a studio available in View Talay 2 at the Moment.9 thousand per month for 1 Year contract.10 thousand p/m for 6 months.

Short term available also.If your interested pm me for My Email Address and I'll send you more pics and Info.

Cheers

1273394364047732500.jpg

1273394645034168100.jpg

you mean vt 2 buidings a or b. internet is slow still here qnd asa you would expect the providers cant deliver what you pay for so 4 mbps is really 2.

it is painfully slow to try and work with. as for rents i think 12000 is about right for a studio ------------a 1 bed might well be 14

i know some people who have apartments and are away and rent out--------------i will try to contact them.