Open A Tanning Centre In Issan

Buff-horns

surely there are plenty of farangs who need to get a good all over suntan ?

or is this a terrible business idea? :o

mmmmm You want to open a tanning centre what a good idea and your only competition would be the scorching sun outside, how much will you charge for this? I think the other business called the sun does it for free

I'd go into the sick buffalo business if I were you...probably more lucrative. Maybe rent out a sickly looking beast for the day to the family who needs to "create the right impression" for that 'special' visiting guest from out of town.

Edited by samran

I'd go into the sick buffalo business if I were you...probably more lucrative. Maybe rent it out for the day to the family who needs to "create the right impression" for visiting out of town guests.

He could probably do quite a nice sideline in sick grand mothers as well :o

I'd go into the sick buffalo business if I were you...probably more lucrative. Maybe rent it out for the day to the family who needs to "create the right impression" for visiting out of town guests.

He could probably do quite a nice sideline in sick grand mothers as well :o

I'm sure there are plenty of out of work actors in Thailand. Problem is, that all the good roles would be taken up by 'luuk krung' grandmothers... :D

He could probably do quite a nice sideline in sick grand mothers as well :D

I'm sure there are plenty of out of work actors in Thailand. Problem is, that all the good roles would be taken up by 'luuk krung' grandmothers... :D

:o

Hey what about all those hi-so women who are too busy to get some sun? Open a beauty parlor w/ a tanning booth. The women can pass the time tanning while their nails dry. Right? Right? It could work.

edited: :o:D:D I just read cobra's post. Saunas. Good one.

Edited by aughie

I am going for a mixed sauna(khon kaen) in 30 minutes. My wife said to go this morning as the by 1pm it will be too hot :o . I hear that they are making a good profit.

Sun-beds? May not be as daft as it sounds. Invent a whitening bed, then you will make billions.

Why not try breeding donkeys for transporting farangs and thais home from the supermarket, but you may have a small prob with the tuk-tuk mafia....... :D

I could make the saddlebags for you. Jing-jing!

or is this a terrible business idea? :o

If only Khun Taksin could read this forum.

He would realise what a wonderful advantage it is for ALL khon Thai.. to be able to harness the wonderful input from we falang..to stimulate Thai business.

I had one myself..

It follows an Australian employment creation idea from the 70s.

That one went over like a lead baloon...but this one can't possibly fail.

We need to buy a fleet --around 500 should do--of 60 foot semi trailers.

We'd put a metre of cowshit, good soil etc in the bottom of the trailler, into which we'd plant a variety of exotic tropical fruit. Peaches, apricots..that kind of thing. We'd then drive to every corner of Thailand, selling pick-your-own fresh fruit.

As a dynamite business idea..it'd have to be a sure-fire winner.

I guess a logical extension would be to have another fleet of trucks , slaughtering exotic animals for the locals.

Thais are remowned for their adventurous approach to different foods.

Kangaroo, emu, wilderbeeste, bison...the possibilities are limitless.

Thais are remowned for their adventurous approach to different foods.

Kangaroo, emu, wilderbeeste, bison...the possibilities are limitless.

:D

Too adventurous for me...

My family used to own a pub in Alice Springs - emu, kangaroo, snake, crocodile and the like sold very well.

might be a silly question :o but is there any kangaroos here?

You've started to miss them, haven't you, Gent?

Seriously, I havent seen any roos around, apart from Roo boy. No wallabies either. Or koalas.

I can verify that kangaroo tastes great. To my surprise, the closest reference in taste I could think of, was moose (which is also really tasty, especially as the mince base for a bolognese sauce, believe it or not).

You've started to miss them, haven't you, Gent?

Seriously, I havent seen any roos around, apart from Roo boy. No wallabies either. Or koalas.

I can verify that kangaroo tastes great. To my surprise, the closest reference in taste I could think of, was moose (which is also really tasty, especially as the mince base for a bolognese sauce, believe it or not).

Its the chase that I miss meadish :D

the best meat I have eaten is definately sea turtle, when I used to work on the trawlers as a nipper, a lot were drowned in the nets and dinner that night was always turtle.

I also like dodo but they are hard to find these days. :o