Boy George To Perform In Pattaya

sabaijai

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I will put this on my list of things that I will never do.

Pattaya needs one more has been old farang lady boy that pretends to be of some importance. Get in the long line Lady Boy George!

LimaLima Club apparently isn't even open yet. Doomed to be failure if this is what they are going to present.

Such negative people. Such thinly veiled homophobia. The guy is older now but he remains very famous, and Pattaya isn't exactly Las Vegas. Getting even a has been famous name is a coup for the LimaLima Club. I am SURE they will fill up with Boy George, and good for them and good for him.

Edited by Jingthing

:)

Such negative people. Such thinly veiled homophobia. The guy is older now but he remains very famous, and Pattaya isn't exactly Las Vegas. Getting even a had been famous name is a coup for the LimaLima Club. I am SURE they will fill up with Boy George, and good for them and good for him.

:D Well Said....

Such negative people. Such thinly veiled homophobia. The guy is older now but he remains very famous, and Pattaya isn't exactly Las Vegas. Getting even a has been famous name is a coup for the LimaLima Club. I am SURE they will fill up with Boy George, and good for them and good for him.

Read his history, famous for what, not exactly a very good Representative of your 'homophobia' eh. But then again most will just remember the plats and hats l suppose and will be in for a shock. :)

Are you a Mormon or something? This is PATTAYA. Sin city. Deal with it. I don't really care about his rap sheet. He is a free man now and has a right to earn a living. I used to like his music as I bet most people did. No personal need to see him now but I am sure many will want to attend for curiosity value alone.

Edited by Jingthing

Read his history, famous for what, not exactly a very good Representative of your 'homophobia' eh. But then again most will just remember the plats and hats l suppose and will be in for a shock. :)

Are you a Mormon or something? This is PATTAYA. Sin city. Deal with it. I don't really care about his rap sheet. He is a free man now and has a right to earn a living. I used to like his music as I bet most people did. No personal need to see him now but I am sure many will want to attend for curiosity value alone.

Maybe the family of the guy who died of an overdose in his house might feel different. Anyway he's only coming to Pattaya 'cause he can't make any money in the UK.

I hate to say, because I always disliked that guy since day 1, but you are right.

I won't even walk an extra 2 minutes just to see the guy do his show even if it's a tiny deviation to my way to a 7-Eleven, and I don't know Las Vegas (and couldn't care less), however let's give him and the club a chance. This is free World. People who like this are free to enjoy.

I have a low tolerance for old lady boy drag queen farangs that infringe on the space of others. Most non lady boy farang gays do not appreciate them and what they do with their in your face obnoxious behavior. They give non lady boy gay people a really bad reputation.

Well done to Lima Lima for attracting such a huge international star to Pattaya. At least they are doing something to revive Pattaya in these troubled times.

huge international star -- You are joking, right? Has been, used to be, is more accurate. Maybe he is performing for free.

I have a low tolerance for old lady boy drag queen farangs that infringe on the space of others. Most non lady boy farang gays do not appreciate them and what they do with their in your face obnoxious behavior. They give non lady boy gay people a really bad reputation.

I don't understand you at all. Nobody is making anyone attend this show. I won't be there. You won't be there. But I am sure he will sell out. This hurts who exactly? I find your comment pure hate speech. I am a so called "normal" homo and I could give a fig if some men are effeminate. It has nothing to do with me. I don't much appreciate it either, but I don't watch lacrosse games either. It is called freedom to be what you are, follow what you like.

post-37101-1273912564_thumb.jpg

Edited by Jingthing

Well done to Lima Lima for attracting such a huge international star to Pattaya. At least they are doing something to revive Pattaya in these troubled times.

huge international star -- You are joking, right? Has been, used to be, is more accurate. Maybe he is performing for free.

There is always a market for has been stars. I saw Herman's Hermits once in Boston after they were over and it was really good fun.

Looks like the competition was intense

Poole

A field in Oxfordshire

Pattaya

Boy George Tour Dates

Boy_George-1-200-134-85-nocrop.jpg Boy George Image: linkFri 16th Jul 2010

• Chords [Formerly Mr C's] - Poole

Sat 21st Aug 2010

• Temple Island Meadow - Henley on Thames - Oxfordshire
    • 80s Rewind Festival 2010,
    • Boy George,
    • Rick Astley,
    • Level 42,
    • Jimmy Somerville,
    • Curiosity Killed The Cat,
    • Imagination,
    • Modern Romance

Looks like the competition was intense

Poole

A field in Oxfordshire

Pattaya

Boy George Tour Dates

Boy_George-1-200-134-85-nocrop.jpg Boy George Image: linkFri 16th Jul 2010

• Chords [Formerly Mr C's] - Poole

Sat 21st Aug 2010

• Temple Island Meadow - Henley on Thames - Oxfordshire
    • 80s Rewind Festival 2010,
    • Boy George,
    • Rick Astley,
    • Level 42,
    • Jimmy Somerville,
    • Curiosity Killed The Cat,
    • Imagination,
    • Modern Romance

Thats interesting, I wonder whether he is DJ'ing or performing his hits?

I personally won't be going because i'm not really interested in guest DJ's (maybe in my earlier tearaway years i'd have been there) but I do have to say that I don't think events like this will alter much here too be really honest.

Also most people and tourists here certainly won't be fans of "paying" to get in somewhere.

:)

Just to put in my two pence worth before the thread goes of the rails.

Seems like there are a lot of bigots around, everyone should live and let live for goodness sake.