Seh Daeng Dead

george

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Whatever peoples opinions of this guy it's another loss of a human being which I fear will be the catalyst for further loss of life.

My personal opinion is that he was taken out in revenge for the deaths of other soldiers and whilst I clearly have no proof, it remains my opinion.

There is no place for "summary justice" in a civilised society.

With the exception of the motive behind his ruthless assassination, I totally agree with you.

Whatever peoples opinions of this guy it's another loss of a human being which I fear will be the catalyst for further loss of life.

My personal opinion is that he was taken out in revenge for the deaths of other soldiers and whilst I clearly have no proof, it remains my opinion.

Agree with you . What about his familly , wife and kids now ?

He should had been arrested not killed .

This guy served his country, then his country tried to humiliate him by making him teach aerobics, he was in a better position than anyone on this forum to know exactly what was going on, he chose his side and he put himself in the firing line and for that many people should thank him for highlighting many things.

Brave? well considering he knows full well that he could not rely on the law to save him, or indeed ethics, then yes he was a brave man, he must have knwon that at some point the bullet was coming but he was still out there every day.

Whatever some on here may think of him he had more balls than the majority of posters on here put together. R.I.P

Well said TW

He was getting paid to be there; a mercenary. Any soldier knows the stakes can be high. In his case, the salary was high as were the stakes. Likely he would have taken any side that paid the most.

I am sorry for his family. If you google it, you will see his daughter is a PAD supporter.

If anything, Reds should be trying to end corruption, not supporting it via a proxy rebellion for a man whose very own children and family are not even in Thailand.

Whether Abhisit sanctioned this hit or not, he will live to regret it. His own personal safety rating just took a huge dive. This is going to seriously pi*s the Reds off.

They can now be grouped with Hezbollah,bader Meinhof, present and past and many other countries Internal Terrorist groupings.

Agree with you . What about his familly , wife and kids now ?

He should had been arrested not killed .

Agreed no place for summary justice in a civilised society, which is why summary justice is fitting for Thailand at the moment, mob rule, summary justice and not respect for law or civility.

Yesterday at Asoke intersection, reds on motorbikes about 100 coming down from Klong Toei. All barged through the waiting traffic and crosed while the light was red, on coming cars screeched to a halt to avoid hitting the motorbikes. Simple acts just show the complete disrespect for law.

I applauded them as they passed shouting 'very good, very good, yes i am taking the piss out of you your morons, '

The reds smiled back thinking i was supporting them.

Who wants sniper justice ? If you believe it's a good thing, do you recommend that approach for the people who oppose you ?

I think that this is just murder and can not be the way to a peaceful society. Condolences to the family.

Whether Abhisit sanctioned this hit or not, he will live to regret it. His own personal safety rating just took a huge dive. This is going to seriously pi*s the Reds off.

Non-violence is the greatest force at the disposal of mankind. It is mightier than the mightiest weapon of destruction devised by the ingenuity of man.

Mohandas Gandhi

Salute to a brave soldier. May his family recover and find peace. :)

He was a paid mercenary... working for the highest bidder only... no question about it

if you know the amount he was very well paid by the day and promised in the future...... you would never mention that what you wrote!

lower than low is what I call this form of ______________

shame on any farang supporting this group of thugs!

this is the lowest form of people in Thailand

Salute to a brave soldier. May his family recover and find peace. :)

George has asked for people on this thread to be civil, can we also ask for people to take a reality check. This man was a murderous thug. He was going nowhere so decided that pay as a mercenary, with a chance of assisting to run the country was a better option. He was not a brave soldier. He ordered the killing of many Thais by his henchmen, including fellow soldiers, little surprise they wanted him as a trophy. It is offensive to be uncivil, however, I am also finding it offensive that some people on here seem to think of him as a modern day Robin Hood. He was not, he was in it for himself. he clearly had no thoughts for his daughters future when he decided to fight for an organization that ultimately wants the whole country. His daughter will be shunned for life because of his actions. Bad dad, Bad Soldier.

He was getting paid to be there; a mercenary. Any soldier knows the stakes can be high. In his case, the salary was high as were the stakes. Likely he would have taken any side that paid the most.

I am sorry for his family. If you google it, you will see his daughter is a PAD supporter.

If anything, Reds should be trying to end corruption, not supporting it via a proxy rebellion for a man whose very own children and family are not even in Thailand.

WELL PUT, I fully agree.....................

My condolences to his grieving daughter.

By all accounts a thoughtful and kind young woman.

My sadness at the loss of one more life.

But no sympathies for him.

He lived and died by the sword,

his personal arrogance was his undoing. " No one dares come for me."

He publicly declared war on his fellow soldiers, and the country he swore to defend,

and actively worked to bring down the government. He visited Thaksin the paymaster

many times and acted as a spokesman for him to control the protesters actions.

He was a clear and present danger to all the troupes coming to quell this insurrection.

He should have understood as a military stratagist, that his leadership abilities

would have made him a major target to remove, to safeguard the troupes he was actively opposing.

He declared war and was killed as a battle commenced, just as his side targeted the leaders on April 10.

He died as he lived, but his actions require no sympathy for that end.

Edited by animatic

I live north of Korat and last week my gf of 6 years decided to go back to bkk for the demonstration , i couldn't stop her and i know all this will pass but at the moment there are about 70 people in this village getting on a bus for the trip to Bkk , red shirts naturally .

what more can i say . cheers

Non-violence is the greatest force at the disposal of mankind. It is mightier than the mightiest weapon of destruction devised by the ingenuity of man.

Mohandas Gandhi

Yes but it needs 'non-violence', not this pseudo non-violence the reds keep declaring, which is 100% Bull s**t. They are as violent and murderous as any terrorist group.

Seh Dang served his country for his entire life.

He was there at the frontline to protect the country he loves.

That's fact.

Right or wrong for taking side with Thaksin is not up to anyone of you here to judge.

Trying to blame Seh Dang dont make you look smart.

Especially to this news - a loss of life.

If you have nothing good to say about him, or hate him so much.

At this moment. You better speak nothing.

RIP Sae dang.