Need Photo Of A Toilet

meowchawpnom

Here you go dude, I flushed it first.  I got a self timer on the cam if you need me to model dropping a log as well.  On good days I've been known to make the letter "S".

MyToilet.jpg

A work of Art deserves a literary quotation from the Master - Lenny Bruce:

Here is a toilet. Specifically - that's all we're concerned with, specifics - if I can tell you a dirty toilet joke, we must have a dirty toilet. That's what we're talking about, a toilet. If we take this toilet and boil it, and it is clean clean, I can never tell you specifically a dirty toilet joke about this toilet. I can tell you a dirty toilet joke in the Milner Hotel, or something like that, but this toilet is a clean toilet now.

Obscenity is a human manifestation. This toilet has no central nervous system, no level of consciousness. It is not aware - it is a dumb toilet - it cannot be obscene - it's impossible. if it could be obscene, it could be cranky, it could be a Communist toilet, a traitorous toilet. It can do none of these things. This is a dopey toilet, Jim.

So nobody can ever offend you by telling you a dirty toilet story. They can offend you from the area that it's trite - you have heard it many, many times. Now all of us have had a bad early toilet training - that's why we are hung up with it. All of us at the same time got two zingers - one for the police department and one for the toilet. "All right he made a kahkah, call a policeman. All right, OK. Are you going to do that anymore? OK, tell the policeman he doesn't have to come up now."

All right, now we all got the "Policeman, policeman, policeman," and we had a few psychotic parents who took it and rubbed it in our face, and those people for the most, if you search it out, are censors. Oh, true, they hate toilets with a passion, man. Do you realize if you got that ranked around with a toilet, you'll hate it, and anyone who refers to it? It is dirty and uncomfortable to you.

Now if the bedroom is dirty to you, then you are a true atheist, because if you have any of the mores, the superstitions, if anyone in this audience believes that God made his body, and your body is dirty, the fault lies with the manufacturer. It's that cold, Jim, yeah.

You can do anything with the body that God made, and then you want to get definitive and tell me of the parts He made, I don't see that anywhere in any reference to any Bible. Yeah, He made it all. It's all clean, or all dirty.

But the ambivalence comes from the religious leaders, who are celibates. The religious leaders are "what should be." They say they do not involve themselves with the physical. If we are good, we will be like our rabbi, our nun, our priests, and absolve, and finally put down the carnal and stop the race.