Farang Threatens To Burn Central World Down And Steal Everything From It ..

george

This is the same Farang that was on the BBC a few days ago at the Red barricade.

I remember a few people trying to identify him.

He is from London.

Anyone know who he is?

Take away his Visa assuming he has one and throw the fuc_ker out of the Country!! :)

Thrown out of the country? He should be arrested and charged under approrpriate statutes, followed by the appropriate sentence from life imprisonment to death.

I have no sympathies for farang who sided with the redshirts. They should share the same consequences that Thai redshirts face. There seems a very noticeable silence from the pro-redshirt farang crowd now.... Hiding in their closets I reckon hoping they don't get a knock on the door from security personnel. And they should. They betrayed the country that has permitted them to live here by supporting terrorism and sedition....

Sweetheart, this is a country where we are visitors and have no vote, we comment on issues as observers. People have their own rights to their own opinions, mine are not with the reds or with the yellows but somewhere else. I do however agree with you that this guy is probably not mentally well! Dont pretend you are Thai and involved because you always will be an outsider, best to be neutral in that case. :D

• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

what about that? same guy in 2 vids

Sure. You have a video of some nut saying they are going to burn something down AFTER the reds already said they were going to burn that and Siam Paragon down a week ago. If you were in any red camp, that was the word for days. They followed through on their threat, and now people blame this guy? :)

You guys are reaching. He's an idiot yes, but unless someone has video of him actually causing damage somewhere, you are on a witch hunt.

What about this stupid tw-t then!

he wasn't the only one to say such things.

Do you have any evidence to prove that he was either party to a conspiracy or actualy took part in the arson or directly incited people to commit said offence

he was also alone on the street when he made his outburst

Edited by AGareth2

I don't know but having prior knowledge to a terrorist attack and not telling the police will land you in trouble in a lot of country's

Jesus, some of you are thick. The reds said they would burn Central World (and Paragon) a week ago. It was made public. EVERYONE (but some of you guys) knew about it.

Just a sad loser who's never achieved anything. A chance for a bit of fame by joining someone elses troubles.

shouting and throwing a stick .... anyone can do that.

1) You don't know what he's done in his life. Maybe nothing. Maybe more than all of us combined. Maybe he is a mercenary who loves to fight/kill. Maybe he is just sick and tired of all the wanke_rs, like some posting here, and wants to give you all a bad name. WHO KNOWS? Maybe he has a reason to fight? Maybe he was hired to fight? WHAT DO ANY OF US KNOW?

2) I'd bet you didn't even have the balls to go into a red shirt camp, let alone when there were snipers on the roof tops shooting at them. Right or wrong?

I don't know but having prior knowledge to a terrorist attack and not telling the police will land you in trouble in a lot of country's

Jesus, some of you are thick. The reds said they would burn Central World (and Paragon) a week ago. It was made public. EVERYONE (but some of you guys) knew about it.

Just a sad loser who's never achieved anything. A chance for a bit of fame by joining someone elses troubles.

1) You don't know what he's done in his life. Maybe nothing. Maybe more than all of us combined. Maybe he is a mercenary who loves to fight/kill. Maybe he is just sick and tired of all the wanke_rs, like some posting here, and wants to give you all a bad name. WHO KNOWS? Maybe he has a reason to fight? Maybe he was hired to fight? WHAT DO ANY OF US KNOW?

2) I'd bet you didn't even have the balls to go into a red shirt camp, let alone when there were snipers on the roof tops shooting at them. Right or wrong?

Question 2 answer- wrong I went in, however, I did not take sides and didn't throw a stick on the floor guess I must be a bit of a wimp then?

Are you him?

Did you even go into a red shirt camp while snipers were shooting at them?

:D I'd like to think that most the people here would have more sense than to do that, I mean, how old are you or are you just trying to troll up some arguement?

I've been on the receiving end of a bullet and if I could wind back time I would of made sure I had hauled my backside out of there before the rounds started flying. Theres nothing brave about insighting violence or acting the goat, yet alone participating in the types of shaningans that we are seeing around the place at the moment.

Theres nothing smart about this, theres nothing funny about this and the goose with the stick as well as anybody supporting him or his foolish actions need to take a long hard look at themselves. :)

u guys might as well never eat som tum again cause the chance that the people preparing it have said much worse is ridiculously high. i dont support red shirt but i think this is sort of cool. dude is totally flipped out and its just funny as hel_l.

and you take this serious!

nice comedy value, but if you going to take it serious we have to laugh that you believe a falang can steal this much stuff.

news day slowing down is it? or Nation insist this be shown.

careful though, as thai gov might decide get all falangs out of town, barflys and all.

This is typical behaviour of a cockney (Person born within the sound of the bow bells in London UK.) Where there is trouble and a Brit is involved you can bet your bottom dollar that a stupid arrogant cockney is behind it.

He should have his passport stamped as No entry into the Kingdom of Thailand, then sent home on a wire mesh boat in shark infested waters. The idiot!

your post is as childish idiotic and racist as they get with a hope of death tagged on.

sure he is the mad one?

You know who he is now, why not confront him? going to be hundreds of threats tonight from grounded barflys who dare not say boo to the tiniest thai woman, never mind a falang guy.

He has the balls, you guys threatening and screaming on here have the flowery dresses on.

"your post is as childish idiotic and racist as they get with a hope of death tagged on."

Oh I agree...trouble is he is correct. :)

That dumb kid clearly is damaging property and there is proof he is doing so. Let the Thai authorities deal with him if they choose to.

Honestly, you guys are trying to create a witch hunt. Why don't you start with your Thai wife or GF's family. I'd bet at least 1/2 of you have a wife or GF who had family who is a red and was fighting. Why don't you call the cops or tip line on them?

Big tough guys on the interwebs. I love it. :)

I think this thread has run its course and serves no purpose only to maybe insite violence on farangs from Thais in the future....just through one guys stupidity.

As for people calling for his head then this will just insite further propaganda for the underground redshirts that will start to come to an area near you soon.

As some of mentioned on this thread earlier one of the red leaders took responsibility for the burning of Bangkok in a video a while back,to even think about blaming a loudmouth cockney is just plain stupid.

Sensationalist media reporting again and this is the problem for us farangs living here,watch your backs!

In many western countries its not illegal to PLAN a crime, its only a crime when you actually DO what you plan. My guess would be the same principle is used in thai court. Of course this guy is in a grey area, they could argue that it was his plan that where used in the looting/arson, but it will be difficult to prove.

It happened. So people knew it was going to happen 4 days before. I think that's pretty serious.

LoL.

You don't think Abhisit also knew it was going to happen? The moment they reneged on the deal that was set up it became obvious. Abhisit went into action immediately realizing it was better to not allow the reds a chance to recuperate their rank and file and add more supplies. Where do you think all those tires came from? Already stockpiled and waiting. Sae Daeng spilled the beans in the interview before being shot.

I could be wrong but I think this is most logical. If a farang protester knows what is gonna happen, so does the PM.

I didn't feel the need to go there, snipers or not. Of course would I have known that I would have to show off here later on, I would have done it. Next time then...... :)

I can see where readers might believe the man in the opening frames of the You Tube clip is the wacky-rebel. Poor guy may get attacked in a case of mistaken identity. Can the mods juxtapose an image of the wanna-be-arson-robber ?

EGGscactly, If I didn't read the Post about the guy throwing the stick down I would have 'passed on' thinking it was the reporter.

The guy in black with the stick must have that backpack filled with of gold right now!

That dumb kid clearly is damaging property and there is proof he is doing so. Let the Thai authorities deal with him if they choose to.

Honestly, you guys are trying to create a witch hunt. Why don't you start with your Thai wife or GF's family. I'd bet at least 1/2 of you have a wife or GF who had family who is a red and was fighting. Why don't you call the cops or tip line on them?

Big tough guys on the interwebs. I love it. :)

Are you replying to yourself.

What a bloody idiot! He have no business with the red shirts.

He doesn't seems to worry about getting banned from Thailand forever or, worse, getting a seat in the monkey house.

I hope the Thai authorities have been notified about this video.

Very very sad man.

Aside from willingly being in the wrong place at the wrong time, fighting a fight which definitely isn't his, he is patently a complete thug.

I have to say, that one of the most refreshing parts of where and how I live my life is that I don't have to put up with his ilk. I despise nothing more than a mouthy yobbish Brit. I thought I had left them all behind long ago.

Send him home, I wouldn't want to inflict him even on prisoners in Thai jails.

Of course, the irony should the Thai government making an example out of him whilst the other 5 or 10 k of protesters will probably face no consequences won't be lost on the farang population.

Edited by Thai at Heart

Yes, he has the balls to throw down a stick. I wish I could be that brave.

I'm going to take a guess he was there the whole time, even when the bullets were flying. I'm then going to take another guess that you (or 95% of the guys on this board) would not have been.

No, but I just trod on a cockroach.

And to answer your previous question about saying "boo" to a tiny Thai girl, I generally prefer more eloquent phrases such as "open wide baby, let me fill you with my love pump".

Buy hey, you keep trolling. It'll be sunrise in a few hours and then you can go out and burn a few more tires.

Another good reason to watch the CRES announcements :)

Orwellian views ahoy, but right now I wish UBC would ditch BBC and replace it with a dedicated CRES channel - been great watching them disassemble all the pathetic red shirt propaganda.

and you take this serious!

nice comedy value, but if you going to take it serious we have to laugh that you believe a falang can steal this much stuff.

news day slowing down is it? or Nation insist this be shown.

careful though, as thai gov might decide get all falangs out of town, barflys and all.

This is typical behaviour of a cockney (Person born within the sound of the bow bells in London UK.) Where there is trouble and a Brit is involved you can bet your bottom dollar that a stupid arrogant cockney is behind it.

He should have his passport stamped as No entry into the Kingdom of Thailand, then sent home on a wire mesh boat in shark infested waters. The idiot!

And you are a complete pr1ck!

:D I'd like to think that most the people here would have more sense than to do that, I mean, how old are you or are you just trying to troll up some arguement?

I've been on the receiving end of a bullet and if I could wind back time I would of made sure I had hauled my backside out of there before the rounds started flying. Theres nothing brave about insighting violence or acting the goat, yet alone participating in the types of shaningans that we are seeing around the place at the moment.

Theres nothing smart about this, theres nothing funny about this and the goose with the stick as well as anybody supporting him or his foolish actions need to take a long hard look at themselves. :)

100% agreement.

Let's also add MAKING THREATS OF ARSON, by a foriegner in ANY country,

would be actionable for deportation at minimum.

That he is clearly on video saying threats to the security and property of the host country,

while stating he is in with an armed insurrection in the capital city holding billions in property hostage,

while trying to bring the government down. Beyond foolish. Way way beyond.

Homeland Security would have him in the lockup the next day or sooner.

Le Sureté en France would do the same, MI5 the same.

Sorry the bloke is toast, and no doubting it.

I wonder what football team he street fights for? Arsenal comes to mind on name alone.

Edited by animatic

Typical low life sexpat loser and dole blagger in the U.K probably a petty thief met a lot of this scum in my police days.

I do hope he gets to stay at the ''Bangkok Hilton'' I am sure the U.K, embassy will deal with him as he deserves in the event of a prolonged Thai holiday.

Hopefully the <deleted> will never breed

yoshiwara

Cockney Red.

He better scarper.

or the Rozzers will be round.

Off to the Clink.

Goin'down for a stretch.

Spot on yoshira.

Edited by siampolee

Don't mind viking - Amsterdam is paying him per post, and he has his hands full. Just ignore him.

I was berated by the administrators for daring to suggest that Thaksin PR may be paying people to post. (Ii understood their reasons at the time. I had it on good authority that this was the case, (not just on this forum). However, since then a number of posts have suggested the same thing. My sources (as a retired journalist) were very solid. I am now wondering why people are now allowed to suggest that such a think happens when I was not allowed to even suggest it!

In any case if it does not happen, then Mr Thaksin would be missing a glorious PR opportunity!