Briton In Red Shirt Demonstration Regrets Video Arson Gibe

george

• Replies 979
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sent home in public humiliation and disgrace, never to return. Backed up with strong message to others who may contemplate the same thing in the future. Would that be fair enough?

No. He wouldn't understand or care.

His dear mother has already tried that, many times. Spanking would have been much, much more effective.

Edited by JSixpack

Briton facing death penalty over redshirt riot breaks down in Thailand court

Briton-Jeff-Savage-is-led-006.jpg

"......But facing a judge for the first time since being arrested at the weekend, he broke down sobbing. "This is hurting my mother, she's 80 years old. Can't anybody help me?"

Sorry.. No.. You should've thought of that before you assumed the role of mob supremo (joining & supplying them) in a place you had absolutely no rights under the law of this (Thai) Land to do so..

Quit sobbing now & face up to your stupid, idiotic actions you fool..

quote from source: .Guardian.co.uk.

Made my day - thanks Gossy.

"We're being scapegoated. Where's all the other people who were in the protest? … We're being made scapegoats. We're political prisoners."

We? Who's "We"?

You mean because you were the easily identifiable white face with tattoos on his arms (identification marks) amongst a load of native brown faces.

Keep it up. Give 'em hel_l in court. Every tantrum gets you closer and closer to a long stay in Bang Kwang. Not that you'd be able to read this advice in there. Sleep tight.

So many posters want to lynch this man. This isn't the wild west. Has anyone not though that this person might need special care? I see a very troubled individual without the mental or emotional capacity to function in society. This person clearly needs help.

So many posters want to lynch this man. This isn't the wild west. Has anyone not though that this person might need special care? I see a very troubled individual without the mental or emotional capacity to function in society. This person clearly needs help.

What he needs is 20 years in prison and no repatriation to the uk until he as servrd it .The man is scum.

I would like to put my name forward

Ill give him some special care ,really creative special care

Its weak liberals like you Mr teacher that have created chaos in Europe over the last 30 years

People like Jeff,just love people like you dont they because with you about there is never any social responsibilty only excuses and eventual decay of society values

We need to understand him, f...k that i would say after 48 years if Jeff the Jaffa has not worked out who he is

Why should anybody else

Lets hope you are really not a teacher as your name refers to because as i see it

The only one that needs help is you mate !

If he cant function in society then the easy answer and the only one is take him out of society

Forever

Its weak liberals like you Mr teacher that have created chaos in Europe over the last 30 years

People like Jeff,just love people like you dont they because with you about there is never any social responsibilty only excuses and eventual decay of society values

We need to understand him, f...k that i would say after 48 years if Jeff the Jaffa has not worked out who he is

Why should anybody else

Lets hope you are really not a teacher as your name refers to because as i see it

If he cant function in society then the easy answer and the only one is take him out of society

Forever

All of the underlining you made of my post refers to yourself. Unlike you, I don't hate the man; I pity him. I also pity you.

Why should anybody else

Forever

All of the underlining you made of my post refers to yourself. Unlike you, I don't hate the man; I pity him. I also pity you.

Score 10.

Good one.

Phil

Why should anybody else

Forever

Bravo Sir, couln't have put it better.

More thanks to Gossy for the link, best read I have had in years!

Maybe it is just a bit too easy to associate this moron with many of the drunks who we see holidaymaking, spectacle-making and being a general embarrassment to most other English people, here in LOS on a regular basis. Elsewhere too, I might add.

His appearance, language and mentality clearly encapsulate this breed.

Give the fool three/six months to remember, then ban him forever. The "Judge Jeffries" amongst us would opt for longer.

Anything else would clearly be scapegoating as I cannot really see it likely that he had any serious input into last weeks riots. His intellect seems too lacking to enable him to actually organise or influence others. A fair trial would give the answers, but will he get that?

Why should anybody else

Forever

Thanks for that!

Fact is, by his own admission, Savage cheered on the burning of Channel 3 while people were trapped inside. Did Savage give an iota of care about the distress he caused others? No, instead he egged it on. He's a selfish asshol_e who deserves whatever the courts give him. Special needs, I don't think so.

I doubt Jeffrey was anything more than a hanger-on and Thai wannabe. Unless he speaks Thai, then he was likely the brunt of jokes by his Thai "comrades" and viewed.....perhaps like the team mascot. Pretty pathetic really. A year in the slammer and then out of the country permanently would be reasonable. Maybe that would give him time to reflect on why he is behaving like an un-disciplined, teenaged <deleted> at 50 years old.

Edited by NovaBlue05

From the Guardian article recently posted, it does seem the Thai gov/court wanna get tough with Mr. Savage beyond an easy 2 year sentence through the SOE laws. Yup, he should do some 'small' time and then duly sent back to the 'land of grumpy people' never to return. The talk of death sentence is a bit OTT me thinks.

Mr. Savage is now realising the consequences of his actions and awaits in the clink for his verdict .... too late for sobbing and moaning about it ... face it like a man and accept what happens Jeff: You did wrong and you know it, you also did wrong in the wrong place (Thailand) and that you know also.

Compared to Connor the Ozzie, this Jeff appears to have a long record of red shirt involvement and has admitted to several things already, the Pattaya links and BKK events etc. He appears to be, how can you say 'actively involved'?. However, Connor (unless I've missed something) seems to have one crime, his speech on the red stage as he says as a 'witness to April 10th'. I watched his speech on Youtube and yes he was a bit angry, but if that is his only crime then he pails in comparison to Jeff. I think they should just put Connor on a plane back to OZ and strike him off as a tad 'out there' as ban him from return to Thailand IMHO.

Be good you crazy kids and don't become a Jeff or a Connor in LOS :)

Every time I hear about a Farang red shirt supporter I automatically think of some nutjob that listens to his 9th grade educated Isaan wife/girlfriend too much. No rational person would support these terrorists.

They need to follow through on their promise to revoke WP's and give jail time to any foreigners involved in the rally.

I don't agree... You know I was opposed to the redshirts but one of my fellow American friends supported them. She didn't get on the stage or participate in their rallies, but she thought that they were sincere. I didn't think they were sincere, at least not the redshirt organization. A lot of people bought into the rhetoric.Watching the reds when they marched on Lat Phrao though showed me that their words and slogans were just empty rhetoric and cover for a fugitive's attempt to seize power here... But not everyone who supported the reds was a nut case, and the reds were I sure not all proxies for Thaksin. That said, the Australian went beyond the pale in making inflammatory remarks to the rally crowd, and the fellow from Pattaya, well aside from his You Tube video admitted to taking part in the assault on ASEAN last year. Presumably he was here during the Songkran riots in 2009. And he admitted he was in the mob at channel 3 where more than 100 people could have died - sounds to me like that was definitely participating in attempted murder.... People if that sort go beyond the tolerable (i.e., having opinions and sympathies and expressing them). But not all farang who supported the reds were like these two, probably very few actually...

Why should anybody else

Forever

Bravo Sir, couln't have put it better.

More thanks to Gossy for the link, best read I have had in years!

Absolutely spot on - in the decadent West no one is guilty of anything any more. The days of "it's a fair cop, guv" and admitting guilt are long gone. If the crim can't come up with one of the many modern excuses for deviant behaviour of any kind, his lawyer is sure to find one for him. :)

Hopefully the guy will have to answer for what he did and be adequately punished as an example to deter others

Is there any footage of this buffoon and the Aussie imbecile in court?

What about the Dutch fool who was caught vandalizing in CM. There was youtube footage of him doing it but it's been taken down.

Was there a thread for him?

Edited by hughben

Why should anybody else

Forever

You break the law, you get punished. And if it's the death penalty, too bad. No one forced this fella to do what he did, he jumped right in acting all tough. Well he's crying now isn't he?

Well.. judgement day finally arrives..

here he (& the aussie) is arriving at the Pathumwan Municipal court in Bangkok today.. 4th June

610x.jpg

keep tuned to the news wires...

Appears to be Oozeing attitude I see. I bet that goes down well with the courts. :)

Edited by neverdie

What about the Dutch fool who was caught vandalizing in CM. There was youtube footage of him doing it but it's been taken down.

Speaking of imbeciles, the Aussie imbecile just happens to be an Irish Imbecile, Imbecile

Speaking of imbeciles, the Aussie imbecile just happens to be an Irish Imbecile, Imbecile

How do you know he is Dutch?

Every time I hear about a Farang red shirt supporter I automatically think of some nutjob that listens to his 9th grade educated Isaan wife/girlfriend too much. No rational person would support these terrorists.

They need to follow through on their promise to revoke WP's and give jail time to any foreigners involved in the rally.

I don't agree... You know I was opposed to the redshirts but one of my fellow American friends supported them. She didn't get on the stage or participate in their rallies, but she thought that they were sincere. I didn't think they were sincere, at least not the redshirt organization. A lot of people bought into the rhetoric.Watching the reds when they marched on Lat Phrao though showed me that their words and slogans were just empty rhetoric and cover for a fugitive's attempt to seize power here... But not everyone who supported the reds was a nut case, and the reds were I sure not all proxies for Thaksin. That said, the Australian went beyond the pale in making inflammatory remarks to the rally crowd, and the fellow from Pattaya, well aside from his You Tube video admitted to taking part in the assault on ASEAN last year. Presumably he was here during the Songkran riots in 2009. And he admitted he was in the mob at channel 3 where more than 100 people could have died - sounds to me like that was definitely participating in attempted murder.... People if that sort go beyond the tolerable (i.e., having opinions and sympathies and expressing them). But not all farang who supported the reds were like these two, probably very few actually...

There are a number of Che T-shirt wearing expats who thought/think that Thailand can be their political playground.

Lacking political commitment in their own countries apart from spouting off, they thought there was a golden opportunity for a quick fix path to heroism in Thailand.

So they hitched themselves to the reds and bought into the Thaksin victory wagon.

And now they smell defeat.

That's the trouble with political tourism.

You might catch something you didn't want to.

How do you know he is Dutch?

Was in some Dutch newspapers i read. But i believe he was freed already.