Briton In Red Shirt Demonstration Regrets Video Arson Gibe

george

• Replies 979
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Every time I hear about a Farang red shirt supporter I automatically think of some nutjob that listens to his 9th grade educated Isaan wife/girlfriend too much. No rational person would support these terrorists.

A common mistake of the semi-educated - equating rationality and/or intelligence with education. There is no such correlation.

I really hope for their sakes that they did not take that attitude with them into the court house. They will probably get life if they did.

When will people learn that as foreigners we have zero rights in this country.

Cheers, Rick.

The Aussie complained about getting a smackdown in jail. Couldn't be cuz he's been a mouthy little prick I don't suppose.

Their respective govts are probably hoping the Thais don't do something really silly like sentence them to death. That might force them to get involved diplomatically. I imagine they would be quite satisfied to have them stay in Thailand as long as possible.

Edited by NovaBlue05

Neither are doing themselves any favours, especially the Irish bloke with his rant at a judge. They must think the reds will come to power and release them as heroes..

I expect they'll get a prison sentence but be released and deported..

Anybody heard the fate of these pr1cks yet?

custody extended pending further investigations....

here they are, Tweedle Dee & Tweedle Dum, arriving at court for yesterdays hearing..

He was kept in jail with criminals. Who would else would have met in a jail? Garfield the cat! Free room and free sex for these two. :)

The reason that they are political prisoners is that the decided to get involved in politics

The two are not political prisoners.

Someone like Aung Sun Suu Kyi is a political prisoner.

These two are just common hoodlums arrested for criminal acts.

Mr Savage is making the most of it, he'll soon be deported and all of this adds to his worth.

He'll make more money from this than if he taught English in Bangkok for 150 Years.

Newspapers, Magazines, Talk Shows, Book rights......

Then he'll change his name by deed poll, get a new passport and come back to Thailand with his nest egg and live happily ever after. :)

I hope if he does, he'll join this Forum and post a thread about it.

Blood pressures would be rising to dangerous levels amongst the bitter expat community for sure. :D

QUOTE (oldmajor @ 2010-06-05 16:22:31) Anybody heard the fate of these pr1cks yet?

here they are, Tweedle Dee & Tweedle Dum, arriving at court for yesterdays hearing..

WOW INDEED !!! SHAME ON THEM !!!

QUOTE (Goshawk @ 2010-06-05 19:47:41) QUOTE (oldmajor @ 2010-06-05 16:22:31) Anybody heard the fate of these pr1cks yet?

He was kept in jail with criminals. Who would else would have met in a jail? Garfield the cat! Free room and free sex for these two. biggrin.gif

:lol:Thanks for posting that, truely amazing, talk about engaging mouth before brain. Assuming there is a brain. :)

And this is the Aussie chap who apparently was beaten for not standing for the national anthem...

conor_2.jpg

Doesn't look like he's simmered down much...

I think you've got the pictures mixed up, I thought the 'other guy' the irish one, was the one claiming to be an Aussie. Didnt know he was slapped for not standing @ the appropriate time. Obviously it didnt teach him any manners :)

@ the rate they are going, i'd say they'd get max penalty (pity its not 20 years)

Edited by neverdie

This is starting to get a bit surreal....

..it turns out that old Jeff used to work for HM the Queen at Buckingham Palace !?!

'..The Queen and other members of the Royal Family would have ­certainly known him,’ says an insider.

But after four years at the Palace, when it is thought he had use of a grace-and-favour flat in the Royal Mews, he surprised colleagues by leaving to go travelling'

hard to believe isn't it ?

read the story from the Mail Online .HERE.

Edited by Goshawk

..it turns out that old Jeff used to work for HM the Queen at Buckingham Palace !?!

'..The Queen and other members of the Royal Family would have ­certainly known him,’ says an insider.

But after four years at the Palace, when it is thought he had use of a grace-and-favour flat in the Royal Mews, he surprised colleagues by leaving to go travelling'

Bad joke by linking him to a royal family.

I always thought he was a cut above the average hooligan. :)

SUCH a long fall from grace indeed....

who could have believed it....?

wonder what would the thai presiding judge have to say about this in a sidebar....? annoyed.gif

I always thought he was a cut above the average hooligan. :)

And this is the Aussie chap who apparently was beaten for not standing for the national anthem...

conor_2.jpg

Doesn't look like he's simmered down much...

I think you've got the pictures mixed up, I thought the 'other guy' the irish one, was the one claiming to be an Aussie. Didnt know he was slapped for not standing @ the appropriate time. Obviously it didnt teach him any manners :)

@ the rate they are going, i'd say they'd get max penalty (pity its not 20 years)

They will have him better restrained next time

http://www.best-horror-movies.com/image-files/silence-of-the-lambs-lector.jpg

<!--quoteo(post=3627239:date=2010-05-21 11:02:28:name=baksiidaa)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (baksiidaa @ 2010-05-21 11:02:28) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=3627239"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->Every time I hear about a Farang red shirt supporter I automatically think of some nutjob that listens to his 9th grade educated Isaan wife/girlfriend too much. No rational person would support these terrorists.<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

A common mistake of the semi-educated - equating rationality and/or intelligence with education. There is no such correlation.

Bill Clinton speaks about this in his bio, how he'd find older , bright men with elementary education and have great discussions with them in the heart of the country, because in their days school was not an option; this is something that still can be seen in lots of places around the world. But there is something else,some don't like school for whatever reason " I didn't see the interest of it " my lorry driver guitar picking friend told me, even though school was free and the difficult part was NOT going ; they finally ground him down and forced him to become assistant manager of the place where they pick up the lorries he drove to put on the trains because he was good at organising .He was rather angry about it all for one or two years but got over it.The man who explainedto me about our present financial crisis , in the beginninig of 90's, had a training for air con pipes installation and had left school asap.he had the first laptop I ever saw and was good at starting small businesses.

Buffoons with gilded degrees are plenty - but not all of them are fools, just enough to make one wonder at how they can be had sometimes.

A man of superior intelligence with a high diploma and a good heart is a true joy to behold.

Edited by souvenirdeparis