Tesco Lotus Bangkok Masters

mrtoad

I think there may be a few from the forum who will be playing in this one. This is a good Veterans tournament which happens every year in Bangkok. This year there will be Ian Rush, Steve MacMahon, Clive Walker, Viv Anderson, Bryan Robson, Shebby Singh and the legend Paul Masefield :) all lining up for The All Stars who won it last year.

Games start around 9.30 on Saturday and goes on till Sunday afternoon. It really is a well run tournament, so for those that would like to see some of those players and of course some of the "local legends" running around gasping for air head on down. There should be plenty of Ice Cold beer there as well. :D

:D

Oh good. I've always wanted the opportunity to punch Steve McMahon on the nose. (You spelt his name wrong my amphibious friend)

:) Well actually the team I'm playing for has drawn The All Stars in the afternoon, so would you like me to oblige on the Steve McMahon thingy? :D

P.S. will you be in The Crossbar on SAt night for the play-offs??

Oh good. I've always wanted the opportunity to punch Steve McMahon on the nose. (You spelt his name wrong my amphibious friend)

:) Well actually the team I'm playing for has drawn The All Stars in the afternoon, so would you like me to oblige on the Steve McMahon thingy? :D

If you punch Steve McMahon then there's a pint in it for you. Come to think of it I can think of a few more people who'd buy you a pint as well.

As per the other thread, I'll definitely be there tomorrow. 8:00 - 8:30 ish, maybe earlier.

If you punch Steve McMahon then there's a pint in it for you. Come to think of it I can think of a few more people who'd buy you a pint as well.

As per the other thread, I'll definitely be there tomorrow. 8:00 - 8:30 ish, maybe earlier.

Okay, always a possibility at a corner kick :D

There's more chance in McMahon breaking one of your Leg's than either of you 2 breaking his Nose i reckon..:)

I sponsored The Masters back in 2007 i think it was, the Year after Etihad did if i remember rightly so that tell you how downnhill it's gone.. :D

Dinner at the Conrad etc, John Barnes was there that Year too, true that is.. :D

Edited by MSingh

There's more chance in McMahon breaking one of your Leg's than either of you 2 breaking his Nose i reckon..:)

I sponsored The Masters back in 2007 i think it was, the Year after Etihad did if i remember rightly so that tell you how downnhill it's gone.. :D

Dinner at the Conrad etc, John Barnes was there that Year too, true that is.. :D

Yeah that was a good tournament that one, good do at Conrad as well :D

As for Macca, well I got clattered by PJ at a corner kick. got bloody sre ribs - but a two - one win was better :D