Land In Tailand

I don't know which province it would be in but the cheapest land would be up in the hills, very steep, no top soil, no road, no stream except for massive runoff during heavy rains, no electricity, no phone, no pool, no pets.

The land would be used for an outdoor centre, so would need to have water and electricity, I should have been more detiled in my question. However, the topography of the land would not be too important.

The land would be used for an outdoor centre, so would need to have water and electricity, I should have been more detiled in my question. However, the topography of the land would not be too important.

Centre of what?....the universe....the outdoor...what's an outdoor center?

It's like an "indoor centre"............just outside :o

Indeed, you are correct Thetyim. Maybe i should have said outdoor activity centre.

Crystal to me mate.

As I said earlier Mahasarakham is cheap, but not many people want to go there.

I'd say your best bet would be around Lopburi/Saraburi.

Some great scenery, pine forest, mountain tracks in the mountains/hills above Petchaboon. Have walked them and even at Songkran nice and cool. Was offered good cheap land. Bit off the beaten track but depends where you are aiming your market.

I don't know which province it would be in but the cheapest land would be up in the hills, very steep, no top soil, no road, no stream except for massive runoff during heavy rains, no  electricity, no phone, no pool, no pets.

Well put!

And, add a lot of birds infected with that alpha-numeric disease.

Thankyou Neeranam and Dragonman for your simple reply to a simple question.

Some people when asked the time start building a closk. It doesnt matter what i want to do with the land. My question is, in what province of Thailand would i find the cheapest land?

What size of land are you looking for? and of course what do you consider cheap land.

I have a friend (thai) who is trying to sell a large lump of land 3.5 hours (50+ Rai will split) outside of Bangkok in Isaan. It would be ideal for an outdoor centre (mainly because there already is one in the area). Mountains, river, lakes etc.

On the main road etc. and will sell cheap.

Anyway if your interested I have some pictures and the land title documents here in Phuket, so give me a shout. By the way its not rice land so will not require land filling.