Why Thai Girls Don't Shave There Legs?

Lammbock

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Your'e pretty sad if a few hairs make you feel like this, my wife's covered in hair so what? Its hair not the Black Death.

Does your wife have an adams apple?

Yes and????? does it make her any less a woman?

post-66436-1275117979_thumb.jpg

Edited by yabaaaa

I agree with this poster. I've been here for years hanging out in bars. Sitting at bars in Pattaya etc, looking at some of the lovely girls (Isaan girls) beautifully fresh and clean, and well dressed and made up, lovely glowing silky black hair ... then you look down to see thick black hairs all over her shins :):D ... but only her shins, not arms etc.

I think it's an Isaan thing, not really a Thai thing. And it's common to see.

Probably ,although, my wife has hairless legs, but 17 year old daughter has quite hairy shins. Must be my Farang Genes?

I agree with this poster. I've been here for years hanging out in bars. Sitting at bars in Pattaya etc, looking at some of the lovely girls (Isaan girls) beautifully fresh and clean, and well dressed and made up, lovely glowing silky black hair ... then you look down to see thick black hairs all over her shins :):D ... but only her shins, not arms etc.

I think it's an Isaan thing, not really a Thai thing. And it's common to see.

Probably ,although, my wife has hairless legs, but 17 year old daughter has quite hairy shins. Must be my Farang Genes?

lol

I don't know but don't they say hereditory genes skip a generation?

Posts like these always make me laugh ("Why do Thai women do _____," "Why don't Thai women do _____," etc.). Such generalizations. Just like almost every other behavior that is asked about, some Thai women shave their legs, some don't. Some western women shave their legs, some don't. (And some men shave their beards, some don't). It's a personal decision, and if you don't like a woman's choices regarding her leg hair, then find someone more compatible. If the sight of hairy legs bothers you, then stop looking at them.

Your'e pretty sad if a few hairs make you feel like this, my wife's covered in hair so what? Its hair not the Black Death.

Yes and????? does it make her any less a woman?

Obviously not, after the op was successful :)

The answer is exactly the same as the answer to this question: "why don't fat farang men bother to lose weight?"

With the amount of time, effort and money invested, why on earth would we want to?

So why should a girl invest time, effort and money to wax, shave, trim when a fat bloke doesn't want to invest likewise for the sake of appearance (and health when it comes to obesity). :)

Probably because the Farang is paying - chai mai ?

Everyone's wife has an "Adam's Apple." Mens' just protrude more, usually.

My Wife has hairy toes too about 1 cm long, and she has quite a good moustache but then she's honest, hard working, loyal, kind and doesnt see me for months on end. Hairs???? who gives a flying fig..........I dont..... shallow people.

And what about men who have gorîlla type hairy backs and buttocks? Do we women moan and groan over the ugliness of that?

And you lot are complaining about a little peach fuzz on her legs? Come on... that is being petty.

Nobody is perfect. And I would imagine we all have adam's apples.

Yeah, and that must mean that he has a right to tell the girl exactly what to do with her body. :)

I sure hope you're not one of the same guys who, in other contexts, swears up and down that women like you for who you are and not for your money....and that you're not "renting" the woman, you are simply "taking care of her" because you love her. That would be very hypocritical of you.

Yeah, and that must mean that he has a right to tell the girl exactly what to do with her body. :)

I sure hope you're not one of the same guys who, in other contexts, swears up and down that women like you for who you are and not for your money....and that you're not "renting" the woman, you are simply "taking care of her" because you love her. That would be very hypocritical of you.

No. no.

I'm renting. Always have done.

Everyone's wife has an "Adam's Apple." Mens' just protrude more, usually.

Doh !

Point missed.

I'm renting a woman, and when she doesn't look good or gets naggy, I will be renting a different woman.

She loves me for my money, I love her for her looks.

Either side breaks the rental agreement bye, bye.

So what!

Same Same my friend. Same here. I in fact rent EVERYTHING in life. I own nothing. Whenever I am unhappy with it, be it person or object or whatever I simply go get a different/better one as simply as that :)

... Easy life

I'd rather have a few extra hairs on my legs than be a delusioned fat male!!!
And what about men who have gorîlla type hairy backs and buttocks? Do we women moan and groan over the ugliness of that?

And you lot are complaining about a little peach fuzz on her legs? Come on... that is being petty.

Your a hairy lass with hangups aint ya.

The bottom line is you can’t make a comment about a woman.

Any comment about a woman is met by the Political Light Brigade.

You can bet there will be three or four indoctrinated males reading the riot act about equal rights. A couple of females deriding males for any reason at hand because they even whispered an opinion about a female without being a female.

Then there is the, “it ain’t so group who will swear black is white.”

Of course there is the Thai vs. Thai people who think the world rises and falls on certain supposed traits of Thai subcultures in Thailand. The, I like dark skin as opposed to the I like white skin people.

Then you have the men are controlling ogres group. You can’t win with these people. Some guys like hair and some don’t. You loose if you fall into one of those groups. If you ask your wife to keep the hair you are controlling or if you ask your wife to get rid of it you are controlling. I guess it is better if she never knows what you like that way you never take the risk of being controlling.

Then there is the bar girl vs. hi so girl types. What difference hair makes to bar girls vs. hi so types is a little beyond my reach.

To the guys who have children with hairy legs but wives without, my first reaction would be the same as the guys who’s Thai wives don’t have any hair on their legs. They are secret pluckers.

To the comments about Vietnam women not having any leg hair. They have very little pubic hair of any kind.

How do I know all these facts with such assurance? I travel by Song Tau. I go to work every day by Song Tau. I have done this in Chiang Mai, Rayong and the outskirts of Bangkok. Every morning and every evening I ride the bus about 30 minutes to work. I sit with my head down not looking at the scenery or staring at other people’s faces. I look at legs. I like looking at legs. I notice the way people sit. I have been doing this daily for over 6 years in Thailand.

I have noticed that some women begin to shave or pluck when entering college or trade school. When the school uniform changes from pleated skirt to skin tight slit skirt and skin tight button popping blouse.

Since I don’t go to work at any set time or come home at any set time I get all sorts of different groups on the Song Tau’s because I leave and arrive at different times every day.

After six years of looking at about 24 pairs primarily women's legs daily I have come to the conclusion that 99% of Thai women have hairy legs and about 10% remove it. This is of course among women who ride Song Tau’s and who have jobs or go to school.

Personally I like hairy legs on women during months which contain a “U”.

However this is relatively meaningless because I would never go out with a Thai woman who could speak English let alone be able to spell in English. Because she might have been a bar girl at some point in time or intend to at some point in the future work in a bar or some other business with foreign ownership or some nefarious foreign connection.

It is very difficult to explain to a Thai woman about the months that have a “U” if she doesn’t speak English. I do know how to say, do you have ***** ****? But it is a leap to get from there to June, July, August and so on. It is even more difficult to have this conversation on a Song Tau with all the road traffic noise. People don’t seem to mind talking about leg hair on busses but early in the morning may not be the best time especially before 8 AM.

I'd rather have a few extra hairs on my legs than be a delusioned fat male!!!

Your a hairy lass with hangups aint ya.

Calm down,she is suffering from stress,must be the hairy ears and nose

I'm renting a woman, and when she doesn't look good or gets naggy, I will be renting a different woman.

She loves me for my money, I love her for her looks.

Either side breaks the rental agreement bye, bye.

So what!

other people to that without paying

Just tell your woman or women to get modern & go for the full shave with a nice landing strip bellow- If you offer to let them shave you it will be well received & sometimes fun for the girl. Girls looking like they are out of the cave days au nautural is not to appealing to me at all. Not really into monkeys or the 70's look myself. Only have one friend that really likes the ZZ Topp bearded look.

The bottom line is you can't make a comment about a woman.

Any comment about a woman is met by the Political Light Brigade.

You can bet there will be three or four indoctrinated males reading the riot act about equal rights. A couple of females deriding males for any reason at hand because they even whispered an opinion about a female without being a female.

It's interesting to hear males' perception about this. I mean that in all seriousness, it really is interesting because it's so different from my perception as a woman. I feel like I quite frequently see comments making deragatory, demeaning, or offensive comments about women (Thai or Western). Sometimes it's a whole thread, sometimes it's just a side comment. I maybe comment on 1/20 of these threads. Most of the time I may agree with the comment that was made, or I recognize that it is a comment about a specific woman, or I just have no opinion about the comment, just like I do with most of the comments I read on TV. I think that the ladies on these boards actually show a lot of restraint in picking their battles. We understand that making any time of comment about a woman does not instantly make it negative, just like any comment we make about men is not automatically negative. However, when I do see something inaccurate or offensive and hold the male posters accountable for what they have said, usually I will have several guys jumping on the "It's not fair...women never get banned or warned...women are treated delicately on TV...women get to say anything they want...these women are just jealous" bandwagon.

When men make deragatory comments about women on TV, most of the other posters agree and often cheer them on. When women make deragatory comments about men on TV, most of the other posters insult us and say that we all have issues. It's ok, we ladies are smart enough to recognize that the dynamics on here stem from having a forum comprised of mostly male members, and that it would be the other way around if women were the majority.