Thai Authorities Lift Curfew Imposed After Deadly Unrest: PM

webfact

Did the curfew had any major impact on your daily life?

NO POLITICS IN THIS TOPIC

we are discussing the curfew impact on your life, not the politics behind it!

Thank you

Yea, it cut down on NOISE POLUTION. And the "cop" out door bar (Petchburi and Thonglor) was even quiet - no loud obnoxious Karoke. They turned the lights down and operated because the street lights were adequate. Petchburi Rd being empty was a thrill.

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

My friends in bangkok want the curfew to continue

why

The best dancers in the bar beers can usually get 2-3 short times every night

and after wards to the open air dinning tables on the streets, her they can pick up at least another 1 or 2

If your lucky to get a long time she wants off at 4m to do things at home, or go to work

Enter the curfew

They can not afford to be so fussy

Find a farang early or you will miss out

can not take the chance of getting short time on the street after hours

So she wants long time at a reasonable price

and she need to stay long time so no 4 am runners

Once the early morning comes she is in no hurry to get up as the bed is warm

Many beautiful ladies who have lost their jobs

So need a Farang boyfriend to help meet the expenses

Curfew

Farang never had it so good

Makes me wish I was still unattached

I remember after the tet offensive in Saigon in 1968, the authorities set a 9pm curfew, and the same thing happened, bar ladies were looking for any port in the storm. at very reasonable rates I should add.. sometimes just the cost of a good meal. :) I kept three ladies in my apartment building fed on px runs.. they were very grateful.

Yes! I'm a doula (childbrith coach) & I had 2 women go into labor during curfew time. I could not get there to support them. I ended up staying up most of the night on the phone with one of them.

Both babies & moms are doing fine by the way!

That's great! So they didn't need you anyway! :)

Of course they need him.They run out of money......lol

Yes! I'm a doula (childbrith coach) & I had 2 women go into labor during curfew time. I could not get there to support them. I ended up staying up most of the night on the phone with one of them.

That's great! So they didn't need you anyway! :)

Of course they need him.They run out of money......lol

:D:D

why

and after wards to the open air dinning tables on the streets, her they can pick up at least another 1 or 2

If your lucky to get a long time she wants off at 4m to do things at home, or go to work

Enter the curfew

Curfew

I love getting my oats as much as the next man. But you make it sound like it's difficult in Bkk. Like the curfew actually made it easy to get laid.

I'm really glad I'm not part of this horrible lifestyle where I look at the curfew and think, wow, many ladies will go with me 'cause they don't have time to play around. They'll stay with me the whole night because they have nowhere better to be.

Do you really repel women that much?

Really very sad.

He has my utmost deepest sympathy being "attatched" though :D ...... :) ...... :D

why

Enter the curfew

Curfew

I love getting my oats as much as the next man. But you make it sound like it's difficult in Bkk. Like the curfew actually made it easy to get laid.

I'm really glad I'm not part of this horrible lifestyle where I look at the curfew and think, wow, many ladies will go with me 'cause they don't have time to play around. They'll stay with me the whole night because they have nowhere better to be.

Really very sad.

He has my utmost deepest sympathy being "attatched" though :D ...... :) ...... :D

When garbage cans are put back out in front of stores again and people use them, then one should realize that things are getting better. Every litter bit hutts, try to leave only examples, smiles and footprints behind.

post-51002-1275123094_thumb.png

i just changed my mind on this comment but i dont know how to delete my comments, only can edit them after posting.

can a posted reply or comment be deleted?

:):D:D

Edited by Randee

why

Enter the curfew

Curfew

Really very sad.

The 1st thing I achieve from your post is the fact you can not read English

At no time did I say I was ......................

Infact the statement was, some of my friends say .... ha ha

2nd it did not say that my friends can not get a lady

the posting was about the top go dancers who are looking only for short time

The horrible lifestyle unless you’re a lier is how most of us started off on our first visit

If you say you did not you must be a pure angel, so why are you in Thailand

Maybe sad or not, but reality us a larger percentage of farang come to Thailand for Fun times than those who come to post on Thai Visa

If I talked to Farang siting in a bar beer and asked them what do they think of Farang that spend there time on TV instead of being entertained by beautiful ladies

To repeat their comment would see my cut off for a long time

Like it or not they thing that they are real men and people like you ......... with your self

It didnt affect me one little bit ,perhaps that was because i was over in england visiting familly and doing some buisness,you never can tell :)

but the wife said it didnt affect her in Pattaya either ,but then she stayed home all the time.

No impact om my life but reckon had major complications on Soi Nana girls who's touche's have sealed up through lack of use but suppose good for new punters given that now they may feel some internal flesh again after the intense negotiations on - short time long time ?

Did the curfew had any major impact on your daily life?

NO POLITICS IN THIS TOPIC

we are discussing the curfew impact on your life, not the politics behind it!

Thank you

Yes,

The wife runs a small restaurant here in Chiang Mai and basicly it has been a ghost town at night.

Nobody much even bothering to go out and some visitors leaving the country early!!

Anyway, roll on the world cup on our 50" hd tv

Cheers

Richard

Chiang Mai

never heard of doula or childbrith :)

The situation here in Thailand has calmed, thank Buddha and the deadly

heat wave has passed into more tolerant temperature levels.

There does seem to be a connection between extreme hot temperatures

and violent behaviour.

Since the curfew, not being able to visit the town and spend my

money, many night time bars and restaurants have closed.

So tonight I will have to venture out, spend my money and help support

this third world economy.

Oh, it`s a grand life if you don`t weaken.

Nothing here on the island Koh Phangan, more people then normally this time of the year. Acctually good for our shop, because normally it's dead around this time, but no, thanks to the "reds", more farang on SAFE Koh Phangan!

Nothing here on the island Koh Phangan, more people then normally this time of the year. Acctually good for our shop, because normally it's dead around this time, but no, thanks to the "reds", more farang on SAFE Koh Phangan!

aha! yes i thought about going myself but i just couldn't be bothered with the journey etc. but if it kicks off here in BKK again i definately will.

i went and spent a year in koh chang when it kicked off between the yellows and reds and there was a coup. a lovely year it was too.

so quiet and peaceful on deserted rainy stormy beaches in low season and so green .... yep if it kicks off again im heading south.

why

Enter the curfew

Curfew

Really very sad.

The 1st thing I achieve from your post is the fact you can not read English

At no time did I say I was ......................

Infact the statement was, some of my friends say .... ha ha

2nd it did not say that my friends can not get a lady

the posting was about the top go dancers who are looking only for short time

The horrible lifestyle unless you're a lier is how most of us started off on our first visit

If you say you did not you must be a pure angel, so why are you in Thailand

Maybe sad or not, but reality us a larger percentage of farang come to Thailand for Fun times than those who come to post on Thai Visa

If I talked to Farang siting in a bar beer and asked them what do they think of Farang that spend there time on TV instead of being entertained by beautiful ladies

To repeat their comment would see my cut off for a long time

Like it or not they thing that they are real men and people like you ......... with your self

Yes, I can read English. I can even write it and I don't spell 'liar' as 'lier'

You said and I quote "makes me wish I was still unattached" I can only deduce from that, that you wish you could've taken advange of the curfew because these women were so desperate.

I have no problem with men paying for sex. People are free to do what they like. I would have no problem if you were 18 and you'd have written this post. But when do you actually grow-up? If you can't get laid, you pay for it. If you offer to pay and you still can't get laid, you give up. Grow old with some dignity.

I was sent here by my company. I didn't just arrive here and head straight for a go-go bar. Like i said, I like sex as much as the next man. But there are certain things I won't do to achieve it.

Yeah, the south islands in the gulf are a SAFE heaven in times of trouble. 9/11-2001, bali bombing-2002, SARS-2003, tsunami-2004, chicken flue-2005, coup-2006, yellow's block the airport-2007-8, swineflu-2009, red shirts burning down bangkok 2010, we are still on the island end here you feel nothing about it, just more and more people coming. SAFE on the island! :)

Seen any videos of a silent trafficless Bangkok about folks ...... was thinking to head out on the bicycle at the time but didn't finally ....... be a good souvenir of an event never to be witnessed ever again ....... hopefully

Seen any videos of a silent trafficless Bangkok about folks ...... was thinking to head out on the bicycle at the time but didn't finally ....... be a good souvenir of an event never to be witnessed ever again ....... hopefully

Don't hold your breath.