Samui Declared 'Green Island'

Can we be friends now? Carmine.... emot-kiss.gif

I've been having a hard time wondering how to disguise myself as at the TV party at the end of the month...burp.gif

Since I've lost my tiara & crowns, not to mention my Drag outfits..... cheesy.gifcheesy.gif

We are Jimmy, i just enjoy the banter :D i don't think cross dressing will be required on the 26th :)

Where are you going on the 26th ?

That would ofcourse be the 27th would'nt it..................

The Green Island Project Koh Samui Thailand

That is the original statement of the plan and rest is new plans to be placed. How well it will be placed is pretty much a combination of buyer - seller - business provider combination. I can tell that there was a brilliant business plan (Exists still) for cleaning the beaches around the main tourist areas(knowing it's missing Lamai): Bang Bor, Maenam, Bobhut, Bangrak, Choeng Mon and Chaweng to start with as a pilot program/. A program that would not need much more than a nod from local authorities and close to 180 garbage bins and collecting daily system would (have been) be there.

As its business based idea, it died down somewhere before hitting higher notes which is sad as Idea could be multiplied globally and surely nationally in similar circumstances

Plastic tax or self-cutting plastic ruling are first steps on doing things right. Nothing happens over night but without the concensus of these main shop chains NOTHING will happen so as we go about our shopping - deny that extra plastic bag when you buy heavier stuff, or wrapping over 3 backs of smokes... use common sense and make your little point to sales people. All this stuff starts from little efforts which are repeated....