Nature

soohk

I think I found out some info for you Jack , try Taiwan Whip Scorpion , is bout the closest I could get in the short time looking , apparently harmless , I could not link from images though

Cheers

Good job Goompa! Thanks!

Thanks Rob , I appreciate your fantasy whistling.gif but truth be known ... to all now I guess , this is just a bit of fun and getting to know the camera settings .

Trying to get a composed image , in camera , without editing , tongue.png . These little micro 4/3 cameras are great but they have a lot of menu settings I just cannot adapt to , seems as though one has to configure the camera to be able to shoot in one's style , and they are small as well.

I really admire those that can make a great image from macro photography , and as Fractured Rabbit has said that one in 10 is a keeper , well something along those lines , I now understand.

As for crawling around on all fours , heck , been doing it for years , but for different reasons w00t.gif

• Like 1

Don't do yourself down, mate. If you chuck 9 for each one you've posted, then in my book these results are well worth it, especially on an island where just about every living creature is out to bite you, sting you, poison you or just generally spoil your day..

Stunning photography! Well done Goompa.

Best to give that critter a wide berth Robby....quick look at it tells me either it's the white lipped

pit viper or the bamboo pit viper....not lethal in a cobra or krait is lethal kinda way but it sure

will ruin your day.

Happy Holidays & Stay Safe

• Like 1