Bye Tv!won $11 Mill Lottery!

thaiaan

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Never said that 6.25 million can't be made to last a lifetime.  Don't be silly, of course it can.  I only said that many lottery winners end up bankrupt because they mistakenly assume that they can spend like BILLIONAIRES.

Also, when I said you should still work for a living, I didn't mean at the same piss-poor dead-end job you have now.  Duh.  A fun, creative job or even volunteer work would suffice.  You don't have to make a lot of money or work yourself to death.  But having something to do with your day might help you to save your money instead of blowing it.

Saddened to agree with Pudgie :D but that is advice to be well heeded, I think it depends on the lotto winner what they will do after but the less you spend the more you can invest and the more cash you will get in the end.

I think if you get 6.5 mil then fair enough blow a million on travelling and presents but use the rest very wisely, take that year out to think seriously about how to get yourself sorted out forever. It's the only time you are going to get a windfall like that, and it's the kind of cash that not only sets you up but can set up your family for generations to come if invested properly so don't piss it all up the wall down the pub, but of course go out and have some fun! :o

ps. on a slightly different note Pudgie, did you get any closure on that poster that sent the mail to your boss, I know mods were investigating it?

Edited by bkkmadness

Well if I won, I'd kick the missus for touch and spend the rest on shelias and grog.

I'd invest nought and hope to be dead within a year ,but by christ, i'd die happy. :D

Definitely agree with the first bit...and the second bit...######, all of it sounds good. Like your style, Chuch' :o

The guy (or gal) is talking dollars,did he win a U.K lottery, U.S or Australian ,talking in dollar terms has me confused. If the UK lottery why talk in dollars and not Brit Pound. ?????????

Dont bother answering my question, just read his previous postings ,he,s a two-bob millionaire ,###### troll :o