David Carradines Wife

A year after "Kung <deleted>" actor David Carradine died from a dangerous sex practice, his wife has filed suit, claiming he would still be alive if he hadn't been left alone in a hotel that night.

nm_David_Carradine_100604_mn.jpg Actor David Carradine attends "The Golden Boys" photo call at The Playwright Tavern on April 9, 2009... icon-arrow-down.gifActor David Carradine attends "The Golden Boys" photo call at The Playwright Tavern on April 9, 2009 in New York City. Anne Carradine is suing the French production company that was shooting the film with Carradine in Bangkok at the time of his death. icon-arrow-up.gif(Bennett Raglin/WireImage/Getty Images)Anne Carradine filed a wrongful death lawsuit Thursday against the French production company that was handling the actor's last film.

Carradine was in Bangkok shooting the film "Stretch" when he was found dead on June 4, 2009 in his hotel room closet with ropes tied around his neck and genitals -- a likely victim of auto-erotic asphyxia.

Celebrity medical examiner Dr. Michael Baden, who was hired by the family to do a private autopsy on the actor, determined that Carradine died from accidental asphyxiation.

But Anne Carradine claims her husband's death could have been avoided if the production company, MK2 SA, had provided the actor with "all the best amenities" and "sufficient assistance."

Carradine's attorney Mark Geragos declined to comment and MK2 did not respond immediately to ABCNews.com's request for comment.

What a tosser his wife is, seriously the only person to blame for this is the man involved. simple :)

With a wife like that, I'd hang myself... if she didn't get to me first. Where was she at the time of the incident?

SC

Im temporarily closing this and seeking advice as to let it run or not.

We have no idea what must be going through his wifes head. It personally did not enter my head that she wants money, but more that she is still obviously distressed about her husbands death. But sure, none of us know the real reason.

However, I recall the thread on David Carradine at the time of his death, and many of the comments were truly disrespectful and the thread got out of hand on many occasions. So, before we get into a lot of jokes and puns about how he died, or attacks on his widow from speculation, etc, etc, im closing for now.

Edit: Remaining closed. RIP David Carradine.

//Closed//