Kawasaki Track Day At Bira Circuit June 6Th 2010

Did you actually take the big bikes out on the track?

The fly on the key is a nice touch.

LOL- yeah, the morning was spent practicing skills on the little D-tracker 125s (emergency braking, low speed maneuvers, figure 8s, etc. and the whole afternoon was a chance to rip it up and practice on the track. Ho Racing was there to give pointers and feedback which I found very useful. Got on my case for 3 finger braking and some useful instruction on body position through the turns (gotta get my elbows out!). Have some videos that I'll try and post up soon!

Awesome day! Kawasaki shipped our bikes down to the track and fed us too- 1000 Baht for the whole day! laugh.gif

A few more pictures from the Kawasaki Track Day at BIRA yesterday.

Here are the little D-tracker 125s we used for practice in the morning:

060610Dtracker125s1Sm.jpg

Perfect little bikes for practicing emergency braking, figure 8's, tight u-turns, etc. Feather light and if you drop them they're impossible to break.

060610Dtracker125sSm.jpg

Here's the big Kawasaki truck used to ship down all the D-trackers as well as our personal bikes:

060610KawaTruckSm.jpg

Khun Ho (Ho Racing) and Khun Chan (Kawasaki) Teaching some basics in the classroom:

060610TrackDayClassSm.jpg

Some of the bikes-

060610TrackDayBikes1Sm.jpg

060610TrackDayBikesSm.jpg

I've never seen a Red Ninja 250R in Thailand. It's supposed to be a US-only color but seems like someone was able to sneak some fairings out of the factory icon_wink.gif

060610TrackDayBikes2Sm.jpg

Let the Good Times ROLL! motorcycle2_smilie.gif

060610TrackDay1Sm.jpg