Ninja 650R/Er-6N Locking Oil Filler Cap

Hey Everyone,

After a long search and some help from noavail. I finally got my paranoid man's locking oil filler cap for my 650R.

It's a perfect replacement for the original, has a thicker rubber gasket and has a stealth look. I got the black aluminum version.

A 19mm socket fits over the head. See attached pictures. If anyone is interested in one please let me know.

All the best,

Matt.

post-78406-015434600 1275873674_thumb.jp

post-78406-015489500 1275873801_thumb.jp

Hey Everyone,

After a long search and some help from noavail. I finally got my paranoid man's locking oil filler cap for my 650R.

It's a perfect replacement for the original, has a thicker rubber gasket and has a stealth look. I got the black aluminum version.

A 19mm socket fits over the head. See attached pictures. If anyone is interested in one please let me know.

All the best,

Matt.

If you can open it with a 19mm socket it's not exactly a locking cap, is it? smile.gif

Hey Everyone,

All the best,

Matt.

If you can open it with a 19mm socket it's not exactly a locking cap, is it? smile.gif

Couldn't think what else to call it... In the UK we call the bolts with a not standard head for alloy wheels locking wheel nuts...

Maybe a should re-phrase and call it non-standard 19mm replacement oil filler cap... :)

Tony are you heading down to Samui Bike Week?

Matt.

Hey Everyone,

All the best,

Matt.

Couldn't think what else to call it... In the UK we call the bolts with a not standard head for alloy wheels locking wheel nuts...

Maybe a should re-phrase and call it non-standard 19mm replacement oil filler cap... :)

Tony are you heading down to Samui Bike Week?

Matt.

People *will* do funny things to your machinery for their own reasons. The standard cap makes it easy to open and put a foreign substance in. Could come in handy, f'rinstance, if your wife is a Democrat in the heart of Red Shirt country :-O

Tony, are you still stocking the stop'n go complete sets? I could do with one :-)

People *will* do funny things to your machinery for their own reasons. The standard cap makes it easy to open and put a foreign substance in. Could come in handy, f'rinstance, if your wife is a Democrat in the heart of Red Shirt country :-O

Tony, are you still stocking the stop'n go complete sets? I could do with one :-)

Is a "stop'n go" the same as a frame slider? Like this?

Ninja650RSliders4SSR.jpg

You may want to check the ThaiVisa Classifieds whistling.gif

Ride On!

Tony

I'm trying to PM Tony but I get the error message, "[#10245] You are not permitted to view member profiles." - something to do with the new forum update?

Noavail, are you heading down to Samui this weekend?

See you guys there,

Matt.

I'm trying to PM Tony but I get the error message, "[#10245] You are not permitted to view member profiles." - something to do with the new forum update?

See you guys there,

Matt.

Hope to see you guys in Samui this weekend! Ride On! Tony

See you guys there,

Matt.

Would love to, but my kid in the states is graduating high school this weekend, so we'll be doing a lot of videoconferencing, i hope. it's an important time for him, wish i could be there :-(

Posts have been removed.

Do your business by PM guys.

Hey Soundman, seems the PM function is still not working so I'll ask you here-

I didn't post any links or prices, only a picture of a product:

ER6nEngnSldrsV1aSSRTmb.jpg

You call this "doing business" and delete the post...

So can you explain why this thread is allowed?

Shark Helmets Now Available In Thailand - Thailand Forum

Just wondering... whistling.gif