Uk Tourist Visa 6 Months

when you get to the non eu channel the guy will tell you that you could have taken her thru the eu channel with you,we waited about an hour in that line got to the counter and he said next time just take her thru with you.i think it makes a difference when you are with them.and go to the counter together.

still make sure you have all the landing card filled out ready for her.

im signing on because i am unemployed and entitled to , wheres the abuse? if i did not sign on i would be invisible and thats wrong. when i do agency IT work then i tell them.

please dont make statements like that. i lost a lot of cash last year on the crash so anything i am making back now is payback and i pay more taxes on that income than i get from social.

Ok, maybe I was a bit harsh.

You're saying that you make an income from shares and poker and that you pay tax on that income, at least the shares income. If you are also claiming job seekers, and they are aware of this other income, then I guess all is kosher.

In which case, where is the difficulty in showing this income in your girlfriend's visa application? You presumably pay the income into a bank somewhere.

Even if you currently have no income other than your job seekers, any savings which you have in the bank can be used to fund her visit.

the shares account do not give statements and also does not show any cash as most of the cash is already invested in shares. so although i can sell anytime and get cash, now there is hardly any left uninvested.

i can see im going to have trouble with this that is why i was asking about her just getting holiday visa without sponsor. but again same problem proving her income as she never uses her bank, only to pay of loan.

oh btw can i ask OP how much he got 1 way ticket for and how much was his on same flight, did you have return before hand with same company?

im signing on because i am unemployed and entitled to , wheres the abuse? if i did not sign on i would be invisible and thats wrong. when i do agency IT work then i tell them.

please dont make statements like that. i lost a lot of cash last year on the crash so anything i am making back now is payback and i pay more taxes on that income than i get from social.

Ok, maybe I was a bit harsh.

You're saying that you make an income from shares and poker and that you pay tax on that income, at least the shares income. If you are also claiming job seekers, and they are aware of this other income, then I guess all is kosher.

In which case, where is the difficulty in showing this income in your girlfriend's visa application? You presumably pay the income into a bank somewhere.

Even if you currently have no income other than your job seekers, any savings which you have in the bank can be used to fund her visit.

the shares account do not give statements and also does not show any cash as most of the cash is already invested in shares. so although i can sell anytime and get cash, now there is hardly any left uninvested.

i can see im going to have trouble with this that is why i was asking about her just getting holiday visa without sponsor. but again same problem proving her income as she never uses her bank, only to pay of loan.

oh btw can i ask OP how much he got 1 way ticket for and how much was his on same flight, did you have return before hand with same company?

I was on a return ticket from heathrow which was £440 return. Return ticket from Bangkok was around £840 so i just booked a one way tickek for £420 pounds as there was no discount getting a return.

Btw i noticed my girlfriend did not get an entry stamp in her passport when she entered the UK, is this normal? she got stamped when she left thailand and no stamp in the UK...