Glitterman Speaks About The Occult.

glitterman

The dangerously Almighty and Powerful Wizard is back.

I am without a doubt the most perfect human being in Pattaya, Thailand and the world. That is indisputable and i am unchallenged about that. BUT despite this i do have a dark side, one that i have been rather reluctant to reveal....untill now. And that is that i have always been far too interested in the occult, black magic, witch craft and the supernatural. In the past i have collected one of the largest private collections of books on the subjects that you will ever find. Some books are said to be so rare that other copies have been kept 'under lock and key' elsewhere in the world.

There is more to black magic than just a box of chocolates, and pointing the finger at a despised villager back in 1710 and saying "witch" is very simular to pointing a finger at an unusually dressed villager in 2010 and saying "gay". BOTH are just personel ways of getting even and have no substance what so ever.

After the Phuket Tsunami i had spoken to many girls here in Pattaya that were very bruised on their legs from that Phuket dissaster. They were all afraid to go back to Phuket because of the 'Ghosts'

Everytime i see a lady peddler on Pattaya beach sands selling their cheap fall apart trinkets from chang mai, i am reminded of looking at a witch as their pointed hat closely resembles that of a hollywood witches hat [although much more colourful]

It is interesting to see hallow'een is VERY much alive here in Pattaya especially on observing the beer bars, and also sells very well in major department stores around Thailand.

The majority of Thai films made are also 'horror' based..

The supernatural; could there be forces still unknown to science. In the past people would swear the world was flat and that the sun rotated around the earth. Who knows, this world may still have a lot to learn. BUT not me as i know everything and i DO know that the world is NOT flat, only these forum O.A.P.s are. and that the sun ONLY rotates around the moon. [which is where the term 'Lunatic' comes from; lunar=moon, tic= tic tock time.

The Occult, Oc meaning hidden;

PLEASE DO NOT READ THE FOLLOWING WORDS;

'JO MEGA THERION EPTU 666 DWARTHUN'

If however you did chose to read it, then you will recieve VERY bad luck within the next 66 hours. I did warn you not to read it As it is a VERY rare and powerful chant to summon up 'BAD LUCK' to those who read those words. Be afraid....be very afraid. [ i think thats the right chant... i dont have my books here in Pattaya]

So next time think twice before you mess with the Almighty and powerful Wizard, or i may just put some more scary Voodoo shit on you again.

The Royal Glitterman hath Spoken.

post-96609-054251600 1276012039_thumb.jp

Edited by glitterman

I'd like to hear more about those rare books.

Nice to hear that Glitterman has a hobby apart from cycling and dressing up.

'The most perfect human being in Pattaya'? I doubt it, what about some of the devout monks who live a simple life and follow the Buddist codes?

The dangerously Almighty and Powerful Wizard is back.

I am without a doubt the most perfect human being in Pattaya, Thailand and the world. That is indisputable and i am unchallenged about that. BUT despite this i do have a dark side, one that i have been rather reluctant to reveal....untill now. And that is that i have always been far too interested in the occult, black magic, witch craft and the supernatural. In the past i have collected one of the largest private collections of books on the subjects that you will ever find. Some books are said to be so rare that other copies have been kept 'under lock and key' elsewhere in the world.

There is more to black magic than just a box of chocolates, and pointing the finger at a despised villager back in 1710 and saying "witch" is very simular to pointing a finger at an unusually dressed villager in 2010 and saying "gay". BOTH are just personel ways of getting even and have no substance what so ever.

After the Phuket Tsunami i had spoken to many girls here in Pattaya that were very bruised on their legs from that Phuket dissaster. They were all afraid to go back to Phuket because of the 'Ghosts'

Everytime i see a lady peddler on Pattaya beach sands selling their cheap fall apart trinkets from chang mai, i am reminded of looking at a witch as their pointed hat closely resembles that of a hollywood witches hat [although much more colourful]

It is interesting to see hallow'een is VERY much alive here in Pattaya especially on observing the beer bars, and also sells very well in major department stores around Thailand.

The majority of Thai films made are also 'horror' based..

The supernatural; could there be forces still unknown to science. In the past people would swear the world was flat and that the sun rotated around the earth. Who knows, this world may still have a lot to learn. BUT not me as i know everything and i DO know that the world is NOT flat, only these forum O.A.P.s are. and that the sun ONLY rotates around the moon. [which is where the term 'Lunatic' comes from; lunar=moon, tic= tic tock time.

The Occult, Oc meaning hidden;

PLEASE DO NOT READ THE FOLLOWING WORDS;

'JO MEGA THERION EPTU 666 DWARTHUN'

If however you did chose to read it, then you will recieve VERY bad luck within the next 66 hours. I did warn you not to read it As it is a VERY rare and powerful chant to summon up 'BAD LUCK' to those who read those words. Be afraid....be very afraid. [ i think thats the right chant... i dont have my books here in Pattaya]

So next time think twice before you mess with the Almighty and powerful Wizard, or i may just put some more scary Voodoo shit on you again.

The Royal Glitterman hath Spoken.

Glitterman,you keep writing shit like this,and its all gonna end in tears mate,someone may read your posts and take it the wrong way,pissed up nut job in some bar sees you and well.......................

Glitterman,you keep writing shit like this,and its all gonna end in tears mate,someone may read your posts and take it the wrong way,pissed up nut job in some bar sees you and well.......................

I agree. Whilst to many of us, pretending to put a curse on someone is just a pathetically unfunny immature joke, to others, especially in these stressful times, and if people actually believe such nonsense, your post could be taken the wrong way entirely, as extremely threatening.

Maybe it's time you just stopped posting.

Earlier, before you started posting on TV, seeing you riding your bike all dressed up brought a smile to my face. I used to think that this city needs characters like you.

After you started posting and revealed that you are unsympathetic and boring I don't anymore.

I agree. Whilst to many of us, pretending to put a curse on someone is just a pathetically unfunny immature joke, to others, especially in these stressful times, and if people actually believe such nonsense, your post could be taken the wrong way entirely, as extremely threatening.

Maybe it's time you just stopped posting.

A good point. I'm not sure some of the nutters around the place need much reason to put an early end to his riding career. One needs to be very aware of their personal security during these modern times.

A bit like Adam Ant in the photo there GM....

".....I'm the dandy highway man...." etc, etc.

It would seem that GM is running low on inspiration.

"I am without doubt the most perfect human being ...in the world" ? :)

Hey Admin guys on this forum

how can I block any posts from this glittertwatii and any replies

still want to get pattaya forum posts just not interested in this drivel

At the top of the page click on the arrow next to your name,in the drop down panel you can access "manage ignored users" :)

You seem abnormally obsessed that some people may think you are gay. I am gay and I am sure you are not. So no worries, Goldie.

I am sure he is a neutron, too bad for you 555

Glitter, did you buy Seinfelds Puffy Pirate shirt off eBay ?

Though one of the mods verified this is in fact Glitter,

I'm wondering if someone is piggy-backing off his IP, as his posts are becoming more and more trollish, disengaging from the topic after posting.

I'm reluctant to interface with him on the street to confirm same, as he is apparently almighty and all powerful and now new and improved, with the power to cast spells, pox and the occasional hex,

:)

Hey Admin guys on this forum

how can I block any posts from this glittertwatii and any replies

still want to get pattaya forum posts just not interested in this drivel

At the top of the page click on the arrow next to your name,in the drop down panel you can access "manage ignored users" :)

already done this and unsubscribed but still the drivel reappears

Interesting, apart from Carib being quite witty.........there was nothing in the majority of the content of the posts following Glittermans worth reading fellas!!!!.............do you live in glass houses??

Edited by 473geo