Funny Youtube Issan Channel

tybkk

so much rings true..

If you've married a penniless prostitute who runs up credit in your name while you're away, than that might be true.

Luckily I haven't.

Edited by thomo

I have listened to many/many conversations from lost europeans over in thailand, and the normal blurb is " she took me for everything boo hoo" at least the guy in the video is trying to make light of it.

And from what I can see it doesn't slate issan girls it just says " these are things you may well recognise, when you have gambled it all and find yourself on this rollercoaster".

for good or bad that is a ride many find themselves on.

Foolish-yes,

but i can think of worse things to do than make light of what can be a depressing situation for many

God, i see there is another one in the replys......

quote..If you've married a penniless prostitute who runs up credit in your name while you're away, than that might be true.

Luckily I haven't.......end quote

Thats what you think, i love all these guys that put this up, not mine she`s a good girl from a good background, many many of these Hi So educated ladies do just the same thing as the replier suggests.....

I love it when people think they know their backgrounds history etc.....if you are a falang you cannot think that you know your womans history...good or bad...you need to grow up with them in your community to even have half a chance of knowing their past...wake up, in this country and many others you DONT know who you are sleeping next to.....you as always in life can only take people as you find them and how they behave as you both go forward...was mine a pro...i dont know , not when i met her anyway, but before who knows only she, was yours????????:):)

Well said Danny and Rizla...

I get tired of keyboard warriors who have zero sense fo humor, take themsleves way too seriously, think that their girl and/or themselves are above everyone else... 'My girl is a good girl, from a good background...' makes me laugh...

Just to echo rizla, I know of one Farang who thinks he is above everyone, works for a company in BKK, his wife is 'Good Girl' goes to a good university etc.... But he abuses guys who go with bar girls and who pay for girls.. But this guy can often be found at Nana and Soi Cowboy entertaining bar girls, and guess what he pays his 'wife' 60,000baht per month, plus motorbike, plus shopping, plus food, plus mobile everymonth WHILE HE IS IN BANGKOK!!!! and if he doesn't gve her money she gets the shits with him and makes his life miseriable... But remember his missus is not prostitute and is a good girl...;):whistling:

Now I am not saying thai girls are bad. Not every thai girl has the luxury of coming from a so called HISO family... and many are just trying to make a better life for themselves and their families... But will the keyboard warriors of TV who hide behind their computer screens... back off, chill out and enjoy the satire in which the poster of the videos surely intended...!!!

quote..If you've married a penniless prostitute who runs up credit in your name while you're away, than that might be true.

Thats what you think, i love all these guys that put this up, not mine she`s a good girl from a good background, many many of these Hi So educated ladies do just the same thing as the replier suggests.....

My GF isn't Hi-so. Or from a Hi-so background. She isn't penniless. These Hi-so folk you speak of generally turn me off as much as the prostitute wives of the average farang kwai.

And thanks, people here saying things like 'good girl' 'bad girl' always makes me laugh.

Edited by thomo

My GF isn't Hi-so. Or from a Hi-so background. She isn't penniless. These Hi-so folk you speak of generally turn me off as much as the prostitute wives of the average farang kwai.

And thanks, people here saying things like 'good girl' 'bad girl' always makes me laugh.

To close to home ...? only they know not us ....i find it best to remember that......even in falang land... dont you have any secrets???

If you're one of those guys who sit in a bar 10am in the morning, sipping a beer in your singlet, married a bargirl and moved to Isaan - you will find these videos funny and relate to them.

First of all I am not married to a bargirl.. Not even married... Secondly Don't have my first beer til at least after lunch... A luxury afforded by not needing to work as an english teacher to be able to stay and enjoy LOS, thirdly I don't own a singlet... and finally your comments do nothing more than show you are as 'ngo' stupid as your name says....

PS Don't need to fit a negative sterotype to enjoy the irony of the videos... yes they might be to everyones taste whichis fine... but doesn't mean you fit a certain sterotype... Gotta love you F***king Keyboard warriors...!!! The type of A****le that gives TV a bad rep... ;):lol:

Edited by tybkk

• 3 weeks later...

Nice teeth...not!!!

Let the bitching commense....oh, it already has, nothing new there then.

OP posted in good humour but as always ends up in 'handbags at dawn', lighten up guys...please! Life really is too short you know?

He's English. Not his fault. :ph34r:

• 3 weeks later...

Nice teeth...not!!!

Let the bitching commense....oh, it already has, nothing new there then.

OP posted in good humour but as always ends up in 'handbags at dawn', lighten up guys...please! Life really is too short you know?

He's English. Not his fault. :ph34r:

Found it humorous that he should even bother to do it, it is hard to believe that a man is telling the truth, when you know that you would lie, if you, were in his place.

My mother was 50% french my dad was an Irish/American and I am English, not my fault either.